The Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf [SPOILERS]

Another sweet contest from THP and this time Callaway. Thanks and I will be sending in my team soon

Good luck to everyone in this contest!

Groupings for the first 2 rounds have been released: http://www.opengolf.com/en/TeeTimes/TeeTimes.aspx

Interesting groupings that I saw (all copied and pasted from the link above, that's why the last names are capitalized):
Geoff OGILVY Peter UIHLEIN Miguel Angel JIMENEZ
Nick WATNEY Matteo MANASSERO Angel CABRERA
Yuta IKEDA Ian POULTER Dustin JOHNSON
Ben CURTIS Paul CASEY Aaron BADDELEY
Ernie ELS Rory McILROY Rickie FOWLER
Luke DONALD Ryo ISHIKAWA Sergio GARCIA
Darren CLARKE Jonathan BYRD YE YANG
Bryden MACPHERSON Matt KUCHAR Padraig HARRINGTON
Zach JOHNSON Adam SCOTT Justin ROSE
Graeme McDOWELL Jason DAY Bubba WATSON
Lee WESTWOOD Steve STRICKER Charl SCHWARTZEL
Louis OOSTHUIZEN Martin KAYMER Phil MICKELSON
Henrik STENSON Tom LEWIS Tom WATSON

Awesome contest! Cant wait for the open! :D

Another great contest, thanks THP and Callaway Golf!

So, the question is: does Rory show up and compete with all the expectations? Will anyone leave him off of their pick list?

So, the question is: does Rory show up and compete with all the expectations? Will anyone leave him off of their pick list?

That is an interesting question.
Also very interested in hearing what people's thoughts are on the extra person. Some pretty big names on that Callaway list.

I do not think I can leave him off of my picks for the week and I will DEFINITELY be using the 4th pick.

Granted, Rory came back better than any of us expected after the Masters but it is hard to do that again after the US Open I think....but I simply can't count against him.

Thank you :thp: and :callaway: for another exciting contest. You guys are the best.

Love the contest and the prize. Thanks to THP and Cally golf for giving us a little something extra to enjoy the Open Championship with. Need to start figuring out my picks.

another awesome contest, thank you Callaway and THP!

Sweet contest. Now lets see if my picks actually do something.

Awesome, thanks to :callaway: and :thp:

I'm in with my entry:

Winning Score 279

Rory McIlroy
Jason Day
Phil Mickelson
Ernie Els

Thanks to THP and Callaway!

Thanks to the best golf company in the world, Callaway Golf, and THP for the fun and the contest around the Open Championship. I love this Major and am looking forward to a Lee Westwood victory.

I'm looking forward to this Open contest. It should be interesting! Thank you THP and Callaway.

Thanks again THP and Callaway golf!! Looking forward to this Championship!

Thanks THP, I'm in on this one as well. Hoping to win my first contest!

Thank you Callaway and THP!!! What a great contest! I'll be sending my entry in weds.. late as usual lol.

Entering today, after I do some research and make some smart choices.. thanks THP and Callaway, thats one heckuva prize

Big thanks to Callaway and THP as you provide yet another great contest! So freakin fun and cool!

I'm in now and I tried not to over think it this time so went with the quick gut reaction... hope that's not just indigestion!

I left him off of my team... so he will likely win, unless GG picked him?

McIlroy teamed up with Fowler and Els for first two days! Seeing McIlroy and Fowler together should be fun!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/14109419.stm

I like that pairing, Els will keep them calmed down I'm sure but the young'ins will be fun to watch together.

GONNA BE A GREAT MAJOR!

Many Thanks to THP and Calloway.

Entry in :D

I'm in First time is a charm

Another awesome contest, thanks THP and Callaway!

Back