New Miyazaki Shafts Coming Soon

Oh man. I'm going back to the MC thread.

I love it when companies continue to innovate...can't wait to see what keeps coming from Miyazaki.

One more thing I will add to that gem of a reason from above.
You might want to check those numbers again on who is playing what.
A whole lot of golfers have switched to high end graphite in irons.
Now I am sure your country clubs (3 of them) are filled with top talent as well, but just thought I would point out what is going on at our little local club and those top training facilities around here.

So what if I told you that one of the best in the world at the highest level uses graphite shafts?
PGA Tour winner last year.
You may want to try things or get data before calling something an absolute.

Nobody used hybrids on those tours either right away.
And they were the last to switch to graphite in drivers.
I have to say that someone stating that a shaft is "THE" shaft for irons is rather absurd.
But then again, based on the past, I will just kind of call it "par for the course".

Well I posted proof...and here`s the last I`ll say.... there are 10`s of thousands of professionals.. tour players.. elite golfers and better players around the world and 99+% of them playing steel not graphite....Thats not absurd at all that`s proof....You have your opinion and I posted the proof of what I say....Of coarse thats if I`m allowed to post my opinions...if not let me know....Jim

I played a set of Matrix because I thought they may help a rotator cuff problem...they were expensive... to much dispersion...I got rid of them...Jim

The Programs gave you bad dispersion? Really? I don't think I've had better dispersion numbers then the 130's gave me in testing.

That's the first negative comment I've heard about them not related to price actually.

JB: 55 Kua iron shafts to start and then maybe to expand? Moving into the iron shaft range is rather neat but I'd be hoping for something in the 110-120 range at some point.

I played a set of Matrix because I thought they may help a rotator cuff problem...they were expensive... to much dispersion...I got rid of them...Jim

You played the Programs and had accuracy issues? Were you fit for them?

Well I posted proof...and here`s the last I`ll say.... there are 10`s of thousands of professionals.. tour players.. elite golfers and better players around the world and 99+% of them playing steel not graphite....Thats not absurd at all that`s proof....You have your opinion and I posted the proof of what I say....Of coarse thats if I`m allowed to post my opinions...if not let me know....Jim

If you say so.
Your numbers are once again incorrect.
But like I said, based on past history, that is par for the course.

The Programs gave you bad dispersion? Really? I don't think I've had better dispersion numbers then the 130's gave me in testing.

That's the first negative comment I've heard about them not related to price actually.

JB: 55 Kua iron shafts to start and then maybe to expand? Moving into the iron shaft range is rather neat but I'd be hoping for something in the 110-120 range at some point.

Guarantee they werent programs he tested ST.
I suspect there will be more at some point.

Interesting. I just completed my Program 130 testing and thought they were extremely tight in the dispersion arena, and with a clubhead that is at a standard lie (which isn't good for me). I even came from Xstiff steel KBS shafts and thought the Programs were more than capable in performing for me.

I expect another apologetic thread from jim soon. Jim, are you a regular at GOLFWRX? you seem combative, like many of the folks there. I can forgive you for it, it's not your fault you've been conditioned that way.

Let's get this back on track. jim, your opinion is welcome here. The problem is that you often seem combative or talk in absolutes. Graphite shafts have come a long way in very recent history. A better way to go about making your opinion would just be to say that they weren't for you and that you tried them.

As for the Miyazakis. Did I mention how excited I am to here about that Kusala White? Can't wait to see the flex codes.

Jim I can tell you that the last 2 graphite iron shafts that I've hit, PX in the Nikes and Program in a Burner 2.0, have been fantastic. No dispersion issues whatsoever.

Pffft! He would be awesome if he used steel shafts.

That's dangerous thinking right there! Could you imagine, steel shafts in buttery soft, forged club heads? A guy could be unstoppable with those! :D

In all seriousness though, I am super excited to see more info on these new shafts. I love the C. Kua 43 in my fairway woods and have been thinking a lot about graphite iron shafts lately.

Let's get this back on track. jim, your opinion is welcome here. The problem is that you often seem combative or talk in absolutes. Graphite shafts have come a long way in very recent history. A better way to go about making your opinion would just be to say that they weren't for you and that you tried them.

As for the Miyazakis. Did I mention how excited I am to here about that Kusala White? Can't wait to see the flex codes.

Oh man I`m really excited the Miyazakis are coming out with graphite shafts for irons...I bet it`s the ones without spines also....I`ll just order them...I think everyone on tour will be playing them...if not they should....Thats my new opinion...Jim

Oh man I`m really excited the Miyazakis are coming out with graphite shafts for irons...I bet it`s the ones without spines also....I`ll just order them...I think everyone on tour will be playing them...if not they should....Thats my new opinion...Jim

Yep, that's really going to help ya here. Way to go.

You've got to be kidding me.

At one point 99% of the top golfers were using persimmon before they moved to metal woods too.....

Dude - no one (including Hawk) ever said that everyone will be playing them. We like to talk equipment and many of us have had success with the Miyazaki shafts in others clubs. Why the need to start your stupid bash wars? As soon as I saw you post in this thread I knew EXACTLY where this was heading.

If we ignore the troll he will go away. Honestly he is trying to get a response. That is the only reason he posts like a child. Ignore him

Will there be an assortment of drivers and maybe irons at the 2012 demo day with the miyazaki shafts to try out?

Not everything works for everyone. I can understand that. I want to give Jim the benefit of the doubt b/c I believe he could be a fantastic forum member. I think he has the knowledge and experience to offer a lot of help to a lot of forum members, and jim, your opinion is fine with me, it's just the delivery that needs to be worked on. I'd love to have you around here as an active, helpful forum member bro. So if dispersion on the 130's weren't good for you, what else didn't you like about them, or was that it? I would also love to know what you did like about them. Do you like what Miyazaki has put out in the past?

Wow. Why post an apology thread and then act like a sarcastic jerk again? I gave you the benefit of the doubt and you post that.

Posted via Tapatalk

Will there be an assortment of drivers and maybe irons at the 2012 demo day with the miyazaki shafts to try out?

Of course.

At one point 99% of the top golfers were using persimmon before they moved to metal woods too.....

And no hybrids, cavity backs or graphite shafts in any club.

Now you have over 70% of the tour playing hybrids and it goes up every year, over 68% of the tour using a cavity back of some kind and almost everybody using graphite shafts in woods and hybrids.

Wow. Why post an apology thread and then act like a sarcastic jerk again? I gave you the benefit of the doubt and you post that.

Posted via Tapatalk

The apoLogy has been retracted..I thought that I may have misunderstood peoples intentions when posting to me but I find out now there is a agenda here....the only jerk is the ones that posted to me when I made a 100% CORRECT STATEMENT....

Just go away then. Or learn how to express your opinions in a civilized manner. You'd be amazed at the difference you see in how people view your thoughts.

Posted via Tapatalk

The apoLogy has been retracted..I thought that I may have misunderstood peoples intentions when posting to me but I find out now there is a agenda here....the only jerk is the ones that posted to me when I made a 100% CORRECT STATEMENT....

The thing is that you are not 100% correct. You are entitled to your opinion and that is fine, but the attitude you are bringing to the conversation is not needed. Graphite does not work for everyone just as steel won't. That is why fitting is so important, to find what works for you. Sorry graphite didn't work for you.

Back