The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He brings Spanks. Every time I went to hit and got in my stance at the outing, I got a hard spank on the ass. He said it was for the good of the outing though so I let it go.

That is why I stay away from MST. Weird stuff goes down in there.

He brings Spanks. Every time I went to hit and got in my stance at the outing, I got a hard spank on the ass. He said it was for the good of the outing though so I let it go.

That was you??? I thought it was CG13's girlfriend. Sorry, I'll give you warning next time I do it.

That is why I stay away from MST. Weird stuff goes down in there.

Dude that went so far above your head. Which is actually shoulder height for me.

Dude that went so far above your head. Which is actually shoulder height for me.

Shoulder height if you are wearing 10 inch heels. Which you probably are

Shoulder height if you are wearing 10 inch heels. Which you probably are

More like 5 inches, Chunky. You talk as if you have done this before.

Nah I go with the platform shoes. More manly. I'm actually 3'8 without my shoes

I am in disbelief that Spank admitted to wearing 5 inch heels. Should not be though considering the team he is supporting. I really thought it was a joke until I found this photo of Spank when looking at his Facebook page:

asian.bmp

Nah I go with the platform shoes. More manly. I'm actually 3'8 without my shoes

LOL. You know when you go to the outing if you go to Disney, you better wear those platforms to ride some of the rides.

I have one question for you? Who won the round? As for me and One-T not really sure how beating him has dismantled my confidence. In fact my last round has me quite confident. But hey since you took the strokes my big mouth gave you how many are you giving Yorkem?

Actually, that's two questions and a statement with pi$$poor punctuation. Who won what round? If you're referring to my last round with Yorkem, I can't say for sure... He has the card! But I'm pretty sure I took him in our first two meetings, and "he says" we were even before he stubbed his poor little toe, so we'll never know who won the last. He and I are close in HC, but seriously I have way more game than that bald-headed yankee. I know he's your boss and all so you CAN'T agree with me... But really?

Based on the scores I remember, plus a couple strokes cuz' he hurt his poor little toe... I'll give him 4 strokes. Your braggadocios statement of handing me me ass even if you took 50 putts was giving me 20+ strokes. That's just plain silly, but I will gladly admit to you being 10 strokes better than me.

So, there you have it... I'll give Piggy 4, you're giving me 10 (which still seems to much). Let's see what One-T has to say about it all.

I am in disbelief that Spank admitted to wearing 5 inch heels. Should not be though considering the team he is supporting. I really thought it was a joke until I found this photo of Spank when looking at his Facebook page:

I wish I was that skinny.

I wish I was that skinny.

I'd like to squeeze into a pair of those "jeggings" all the kids are wearing. Maybe for TMC dinner.

Kevin

I'd like to squeeze into a pair of those "jeggings" all the kids are wearing. Maybe for TMC dinner.

Kevin

You'll regret saying that after you eat what they have catered for you guys. It's mind blowingly delicious.

I leave for a couple of hours and the paradisians are discussing wearing heels and tight spandex pants. Glad to see nothing's changed. You miscreants are a sorry excuse of a team and I look forward to nothing more than your destruction at Reunion.

I leave for a couple of hours and the paradisians are discussing wearing heels and tight spandex pants. Glad to see nothing's changed. You miscreants are a sorry excuse of a team and I look forward to nothing more than your destruction at Reunion.

Just think how disappointed you'll be with the true outcome.

Kevin

You'll regret saying that after you eat what they have catered for you guys. It's mind blowingly delicious.

Good salads? lol.

Kebin

Kevin

He'll only be dissapointed that we didn't win the whole thing on the first day.

Kevin

The only disappointment I'll experience is not being there to see it in person. I hear jimjc, who belongs to THREE country clubs, is a die hard paradisian.

The only disappointment I'll experience is not being there to see it in person. I hear jimjc, who belongs to THREE country clubs, is a die hard paradisian.

This made me LOL! I think Reunion is one of the three and he's going to be watching the MC.

Just came back from Golf Tech.

Good News: I'm looking slim.

Bad News: I've got enough shoulder for two.

Good News: doesn't matter cause I'm awesome.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Its alright man, with MST you still have like 4 months to get ready for the Morgan Cup.

Its alright man, with MST you still have like 4 months to get ready for the Morgan Cup.

Haha. Dude like TC said we are gonna be as ready as we are. No swing changes for this guy. I'll MST you into Canadian Ham.

Haha. Dude like TC said we are gonna be as ready as we are. No swing changes for this guy. I'll MST you into Canadian Ham.

Very true. Just bring what you got.

I'm not familiar with this person, but if he supports Team Paradise and belongs to three country clubs, he must be awesome. But not marcawesome.

Dude, I heard you could hit it a long way. So long that you're going to leave me flip wedges into all the par fours. So long you can tame any golf course, no matter the rating/slope.

And eat burritos while you do it.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back