2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
only reason im driving is i wanna bring my clubs and i don trust any airline with them, i have had horrible luck with lost luggage when i fly and im not taking a chance

only reason im driving is i wanna bring my clubs and i don trust any airline with them, i have had horrible luck with lost luggage when i fly and im not taking a chance

very small % of luggage gets lost, even if its delayed to ORL, im sure there will be a few clubs there for you to try out instead lol

very small % of luggage gets lost, even if its delayed to ORL, im sure there will be a few clubs there for you to try out instead lol

Exactly. Honestly, at the last outing, my irons didn't even touch the grass. It was awesome.

I'd like to support either team. I'll lend my ears as to why I should support either team.

I'd like to support either team. I'll lend my ears as to why I should support either team.

We're much more attractive and articulate... but not in this thread. :D

Come on over to the Morgan Cup thread. We'll see what kind of responses you get.

Arent there enough Morgan Cup threads out there??? Cant we have a MC free thread for once lol

I support that logic. Driving = awesome

I support that logic. Driving = awesome

I went on a 7 day cruise a few years back, didnt get my luggage until the 5th night! Needless to say, I made the Airlines pay dearly for that one

I cant wait til teams are formed so we can get our own thread of trash talking going!

I cant wait til teams are formed so we can get our own thread of trash talking going!

Patience my friend. Soon enough you're gonna be like, where has the time gone.

I went on a 7 day cruise a few years back, didnt get my luggage until the 5th night! Needless to say, I made the Airlines pay dearly for that one

Yeah my luggage almost missed my cruise for my honeymoon... That would have been laughable..

Patience my friend. Soon enough you're gonna be like, where has the time gone.

Yeah, I keep thinking about how great it would be for time to fly, but that would mean a full winter of no golf... And that is going to be weaaaaaaak.

Yeah, I keep thinking about how great it would be for time to fly, but that would mean a full winter of no golf... And that is going to be weaaaaaaak.

Then I'll keep you updated in January when I'm out playing the course... in my cart... with my shorts on. :D

Then I'll keep you updated in January when I'm out playing the course... in my cart... with my shorts on. :D

Man I can't imagine living in a place where you can't golf year round. I mean our winters aren't great but at least we can golf.

You and your Floridian life.. I'd consider living there, but I'd probably evaporate in the Florida sun during your summers haha! I'm just glad this outing isn't in late July.

You and your Floridian life.. I'd consider living there, but I'd probably evaporate in the Florida sun during your summers haha! I'm just glad this outing isn't in late July.

I said the same thing when I was living in Jersey. Now it's like I'm that dude in Superman 3... Nuclear Man. I need the sun, I have to have the sun!

Still gonna be hot here in May bro. Don't be a hero. Don't bring pants to play on the course. Just some friendly advice.

yeah Dan dont be a hero in pants and long sleeve shirts

I said the same thing when I was living in Jersey. Now it's like I'm that dude in Superman 3... Nuclear Man. I need the sun, I have to have the sun!

Still gonna be hot here in May bro. Don't be a hero. Don't bring pants to play on the course. Just some friendly advice.

You mean I can't act like a pro? Are you sure you can handle irish legs in May? Oh wait, I remember plenty of discussion about legs that would put my white to shame at the last outing..

I do wish I live closer to a lot of you hackers.. The Carolina's are pretty nice year round, aren't they?

yeah Dan dont be a hero in pants and long sleeve shirts

Long sleeve shirts? I wouldn't wear them!!! Ohh.... wait...

Let's call that Florida training haha.. At least I took it off around 10 or so..

Must be nice, we have to wear long pants in the winter up here in Georgia, that's another reason for me to come down and play the courses before the outing, I can keep up the tan during the winter.

Long sleeve shirts? I wouldn't wear them!!! Ohh.... wait...

Let's call that Florida training haha.. At least I took it off around 10 or so..

yeah by then I was already down half a dozen golf balls

I cant wait to play this course in Sept, should be able to then hold me over til May

yeah by then I was already down half a dozen golf balls

I cant wait to play this course in Sept, should be able to then hold me over til May

Yeah I am really starting to get jealous that you are getting out there this year. Should be AWESOME!

You mean I can't act like a pro? Are you sure you can handle irish legs in May? Oh wait, I remember plenty of discussion about legs that would put my white to shame at the last outing..

I do wish I live closer to a lot of you hackers.. The Carolina's are pretty nice year round, aren't they?

You know that's part of the reason why they invented sunglasses.

Must be nice, we have to wear long pants in the winter up here in Georgia, that's another reason for me to come down and play the courses before the outing, I can keep up the tan during the winter.

Honestly I did have to play in pants, I think, once, maybe twice this past late fall (or early spring whatever you want to call it). :D

Seriously, if you're ever down this way give me a heads up. We'll knock it around. It does get cold (this past one was our coldest) but not Georgia cold.

You know that's part of the reason why they invented sunglasses.

Honestly I did have to play in pants, I think, once, maybe twice this past late fall (or early spring whatever you want to call it). :D

Seriously, if you're ever down this way give me a heads up. We'll knock it around. It does get cold (this past one was our coldest) but not Georgia cold.

Spank did you not just live through our last winter. It was cold for about two months. I played in my rain gear (pants) Dec - Jan.

Tapatalk'n from my iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back