Boccieri Heavy Hybrid Review

I would hope so dude. I understand why they arent just throwing a ton out there but I'd love to see that. I'd like 25 or 26 I think.

Do we know if there are plans to go beyond just 20* and 23*?

Yeah man, I think you'd love the feel personally.

It's difficult for me to get excited about a club getting this much positivity. I know my chances of ever demo'ing one are slim to none. Glad so many enjoyed it though.

I think you might be able to Hawk but I just like knowing throughout my irons/hyrbids my gaps are even. The M1 is the exception as its more my 3w right now.

I don't know and that's something that I've wondered. I've wondered if I could replace three hybrids with two by putting the 23° in the bag.

Heya Hawk, I know you said it had minimal offset in the review, how would ya compare it to the Fybrid in terms of amount of offset though?

Honestly, the head shape and offset reminds me quite a bit of the Fybrid, though it's a bit smaller and the face is different. I will take a pic of the two at the range this afternoon and post via Tapatalk.

Honestly, the head shape and offset reminds me quite a bit of the Fybrid, though it's a bit smaller and the face is different. I will take a pic of the two at the range this afternoon and post via Tapatalk.

You're the man. Many thanks.

Fantastic stuff! I'm really rooting for the entire Boccieri line. They produce some truly wonderful clubs that, in my opinion, really just makes a lot of golfers perform at a higher rate. I'm hopeful to try out the Heavy Hybrid's in the near future - the Heavy Driver has treated me well to this point.

Glad to see it worked out well for you! Also, I'm with you in hoping that Boccieri develops some more attractive head covers. Sure, it seems minor and insignificant but clubs that perform so well deserve a quality cover!

Read this earlier, I can't believe it actually works out all I've tried from this company was their putter

Read this earlier, I can't believe it actually works out all I've tried from this company was their putter

Boccieri is legit! I think a lot of people would benefit greatly from their line of clubs.

Great review Ryan. I wouldn`t have Boccieri on my radar if it wasn`t reviews like this and feedback from other THP members.

Check the driver review testing man. This company is the real deal. Like JB says, if it were stamped tmade, we'd all own one already.

Personally, I think people worry too much about the weighting. I just swing it and it hits the ball very nicely. It's not a magic club, but I liked the looks, sound, ball flight, and consistency I got from it. It's a solid offering that I think quite a few people would like.

Personally, I think people worry too much about the weighting. I just swing it and it hits the ball very nicely. It's not a magic club, but I liked the looks, sound, ball flight, and consistency I got from it. It's a solid offering that I think quite a few people would like.

I agree with you there Hawk! I think people worry too much about the "other things" rather than how a club performs. I know I've been guilty of that before.

nice review.

Nice review!

Forgot to post this, Jman.

Posted via Tapatalk

I think that's true that lots of people worry about the weighting. Does it weigh more, yea, not much though. Does it weigh as much as the hammer, I doubt it. And unlike the Hammer, the Heavy line of clubs actually feel natural to swing.

Guess what was waiting on my front step for me...AFTER I played 54 holes today of course!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess what was waiting on my front step for me...AFTER I played 54 holes today of course!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's bittersweet hehe. I used this club alot yesterday and played around a bit with taking some distance off. I do believe that it will become my only hybrid soon.

Posted via Tapatalk

Check the driver review testing man. This company is the real deal. Like JB says, if it were stamped tmade, we'd all own one already.

Sad, but true. People look brand name before anything else, and it greatly influences what they buy, regardless of how they hit it.

That's bittersweet hehe. I used this club alot yesterday and played around a bit with taking some distance off. I do believe that it will become my only hybrid soon.

Posted via Tapatalk

Good stuff, I can't wait to get out with mine. I actually love the look at address as it really almost sits a hair open for me and thats a crazy good thing me my hybrids.

Good stuff, I can't wait to get out with mine. I actually love the look at address as it really almost sits a hair open for me and thats a crazy good thing me my hybrids.

I've actually sort of lost the fade with it due to some swing changes I've been working on with a pro. It is almost all straight balls right now. I did draw one yesterday, but it was a start right/come back to center shot.

I hit 2/4 greens with this yesterday from 190-200 yards and hit 4/4 fairways that I used it on.

I've actually sort of lost the fade with it due to some swing changes I've been working on with a pro. It is almost all straight balls right now. I did draw one yesterday, but it was a start right/come back to center shot.

I hit 2/4 greens with this yesterday from 190-200 yards and hit 4/4 fairways that I used it on.

Solid Hawk. Hitting 4/4 fairways is pretty damn good.

How did I miss this? That's some TC like shooting dude. Good job.

I hope some folks get to see these in person. One of, if not the, biggest surprise in terms of equipment testing that I've done.

Hope so too dude. I'm trying to find cheap NVS shafts for some hybrids to see if I can at least get some Heavy type feeling. This hybrid has seriously left me wanting one and seeing how much its working for you make it worse (a good thing).

I hope some folks get to see these in person. One of, if not the, biggest surprise in terms of equipment testing that I've done.

Back