The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was before your time, but we had a troll for a year or so that literally hadn't golfed in two years.

Lame, they pop up from time to time the filthy buggers.

Dude you need freeze those and ship it this way. That's like finding the ark of the covenant. Just ask JB.

If you and JB want me to freeze you some and then send them your way just let me know.

That's an awesome streak to keep going strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, its just bad news man. I also haven't had pop in two years.

Lame, they pop up from time to time the filthy buggers.

If you and JB want me to freeze you some and then send them your way just let me know.

Thanks man, its just bad news man. I also haven't had pop in two years.

Coolbreeze, you must renounce your hippy ways and go get a Baconator from Wendy's right now.

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass (as it kills me to type this). I'm sure customs and delivery would just be way too expensive for a $3 sammich. Ask JB though since he's a huge fan as well.

Coolbreeze, you must renounce your hippy ways and go get a Baconator from Wendy's right now.

LOL, no deal man, after we had the boy I got fat and had to lose weight. I started working out, and stopped eating fast food and stopped drinking pop. I didn't eat a lot of it, maybe 3 times per week for lunch, but those changes alone made the pounds come off.

I'd eat a Baconator whilst having a stroke as long as my mouth could chew and Erica would go get it for me. Correction: Double Baconator.

Fast food and soda/pop are really killing our country, but it's obvious why. I've been horribly broke lately at times and I've found myself turning to fast food and I'm packing the pounds on. It's so much cheaper and convenient to eat unhealthy than it is to eat healthy.

Fast food and soda/pop are really killing our country, but it's obvious why. I've been horribly broke lately at times and I've found myself turning to fast food and I'm packing the pounds on. It's so much cheaper and convenient to eat unhealthy than it is to eat healthy.

So true, we only buy Organic, fruits and vegetables and groceries, and we probably spend two to three times more each month on food than people that buy crap or just regular food. Good news is, maybe I will live a while.

So true, we only buy Organic, fruits and vegetables and groceries, and we probably spend two to three times more each month on food than people that buy crap or just regular food. Good news is, maybe I will live a while.

We do the same, but mostly for our kid. He gets the good stuff and we still eat the bad. At least he will live a long and healthy life.

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

It does suck that healthier food is SO much more expensive. Should be the other way around. We spend much more than we should on food....but eating healthy, quality food ain't cheap!!

I'm the same way and everyone makes fun of me for it. That just makes me so sad that people don't see the advantages of eating healthy. Another thing, since I've been broke and eating more unhealthy my energy level, mood, skin complexion, and other things are so much worse than usual.

If Baconators are wrong, I don't want to be right.

I'd eat a Baconator whilst having a stroke as long as my mouth could chew and Erica would go get it for me. Correction: Double Baconator.

Whatever hawk! After your bacos breakdown I can only imagine you start waving a white flag if you smell bacon.

--
tapatalk

If Baconators are wrong, I don't want to be right.

Ohhh man I remember I was a little kid and we were at party at someone's house and my mom saw me put Bacon Bits on salad and she almost died. Unfortunately now I'm the one trying to keep her eating healthy to keep her around as long as possible.

Whatever hawk! After your bacos breakdown I can only imagine you start waving a white flag if you smell bacon.

--
tapatalk

Why do you have to hurt me like that? Bacos are not bacon. They are smoke flavored kitty litter.

We do the same, but mostly for our kid. He gets the good stuff and we still eat the bad. At least he will live a long and healthy life.

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

It does suck that healthier food is SO much more expensive. Should be the other way around. We spend much more than we should on food....but eating healthy, quality food ain't cheap!!

I'm the same way and everyone makes fun of me for it. That just makes me so sad that people don't see the advantages of eating healthy. Another thing, since I've been broke and eating more unhealthy my energy level, mood, skin complexion, and other things are so much worse than usual.

Its so lame isn't it? If you try and eat healthy and take care of yourself it actually costs you more to live. In America it kind of makes sense, if people are overweight and unhealthy then they will have to spend a lot more money on healthcare, but here where our healthcare is covered by our taxes, you would think fruits and vegetables and organic healthy products and meats would be subsidized. We have a rule now when we go to the grocery store, we can only buy stuff from outside isle that goes around the store. We don't go down any of the isles. All the good healthy stuff is on the outside of the store, nothing good is in the isles.

Why do you have to hurt me like that? Bacos are not bacon. They are smoke flavored kitty litter.

Lol sorry for hitting your sore spot *not bro-hugging though*

But that's no excuse to bad mouth kitty litter.

--
tapatalk

Its so lame isn't it? If you try and eat healthy and take care of yourself it actually costs you more to live. In America it kind of makes sense, if people are overweight and unhealthy then they will have to spend a lot more money on healthcare, but here where our healthcare is covered by our taxes, you would think fruits and vegetables and organic healthy products and meats would be subsidized. We have a rule now when we go to the grocery store, we can only buy stuff from outside isle that goes around the store. We don't go down any of the isles. All the good healthy stuff is on the outside of the store, nothing good is in the isles.

Start a garden CB really doesny cost that much and you dont need that much room

That grocery store would confuse me, all our good stuff is along the aisles, except the milk and beer.

Why are salads so expensive in resteraunts? I paid $18 bucks for a ceaser last night...with pre-sliced deli chicken. Who thought that was a good idea, way to go chef.

--
tapatalk

That's so true. The outskirts are where the good stuff is at. I might have to start trying that idea. Only go down the aisle for trash bags and whatnot. It's also tough for me to eat healthy stuff before it goes bad since there are no preservatives and the stores around here only have bigger packages of things. The best store is Whole Foods, but I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I go in there and once I see the $300 something come up on the register I'm devastated. Haha

I wish I had the room for a garden, but my dogs, the orange tree, and the tangerine tree take up most of the backyard. My family owned an organic farm out in Valrico for years when I was young and didn't appreciate what I had.

Start a garden CB really doesny cost that much and you dont need that much room

We have a HUGE garden man, I'm taking some pics now, we have fruit trees, every vegetable we can grow, herb garden, greenhouse, everything. If it can grow in our climate, we are growing it.

We have a HUGE garden man, I'm taking some pics now, we have fruit trees, every vegetable we can grow, herb garden, greenhouse, everything. If it can grow in our climate, we are growing it.

ok i'm jealouse, i just started tinkering a couple of years ago really do enjoy it, just mainly tomatoes and peppers ,cabbage , i have 6 apple trees that i press in the fall and sell apple cider its cool

I like garden fresh tomatoes with a bunch of salt on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back