2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
man im excited to play these courses

I agree, based on all of these pics, gonna be tough to beat these!

agreed, hopefully after i get a taste of what a really nice course is like i will play a few of them a year lol, i just stick to the muni's around here and usually just my home course since i golf for almost free(have a pass)

We are working with the resort and courses on a few more things and then we will have some fun announcements about the outing coming up.

Nice. I wasn't expecting anything until after the MC but this is THP after all. Can't wait.

I'm not even going and I'm excited for the announcments

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

I'm not even going and I'm excited for the announcments

Just imagine how excited those of us going are, especially us 1st timers.

We are working with the resort and courses on a few more things and then we will have some fun announcements about the outing coming up.

I can't wait to hear what this is about!!

I am really really glad we got to put a downpayment on this thing too.. Taking a whole night's stay off the grouped cost for next May is going to be awesome.

You guys and gals in attendance for the first time are in for a real treat.

Indeed they are I`m still thinking about the fun of last may!

Amen to that Biggsy...this third-timer knows he's in for a treat. The outings just keep getting bigger and better.

I was too late to sign up. :-(

Sean,
THere are usually spots that open up for every outing in time, if someone really wants to go and they are on the boards frequently, they should be able to get in.

Sean,
THere are usually spots that open up for every outing in time, if someone really wants to go and they are on the boards frequently, they should be able to get in.
Thanks JB, I'll keep my eye's open on this thread.

I can't wait to experience this outing!

Tapatalk'n from my iPad

I hope a spot opens up for you Sean. I would love to hang out with you there and maybe talk a little writing.

Hanks: I think our minds and bodies are in for a real treat as usual, but our livers are ruing the day we signed up to go again.

FIFY...

yeah I'm excited about this one already...I need to pace myself or I'll burn out by October

I hope a spot opens up for you Sean. I would love to hang out with you there and maybe talk a little writing.

Hanks: I think our minds and bodies are in for a real treat as usual, but our wallets are ruing the day we signed up to go again.

It is really hard to describe the experience and doit justice. For a first timer or repeat attender (or offender) it is truly awesome.

The bar just keeps getting raised!

Can't wait to hear the announcements.

Will there be any clubs for a lefty like myself to hit??

Will there be any clubs for a lefty like myself to hit??

There is always an assortment of LH clubs. Some more than others, but LH clubs are available.

Sean im in the samme boat, hoping for a spot to open

I may have to come down there in say January and play these golf courses. As much as the North/South sounds awesome, the links course is tugging at my heart strings.

How about early December?

I can't wait for this. I've said it before I'll say it again... Playing on a truly beautiful course is gonna be great! I'm used to playing junk, so even a nominal upgrade sets me back. Playing a course like this will be mind blowing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back