WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking bags guys!

My credit card curses this site - hehe

3b1ba0c2.jpg

b16bb238.jpg

Those irons look awesome!

Nice bag Mike! Man Nike has to be loving this iron testing!

Duuuuuude! Thainer! You went all heavy?? haha I like it bro.

Almost. I still have my banger of a 2 wood! Smaller companies deserve support, especially when they make a great product. I believe in the concept and if these are anything like the driver (which I think they are), then they deserve some love.

Duuuuuude! Thainer! You went all heavy?? haha I like it bro.

Almost. I still have my banger of a 2 wood! Smaller companies deserve support, especially when they make a great product. I believe in the concept and if these are anything like the driver (which I think they are), then they deserve some love.

Awesome! I request more pictures of the irons. Same exact ones from the outing?

Nice looking setup Thainer! I'm surprised but I like it and can't wait to hear how they work for you.

Nice bags guys! Those irons look nice Thainer.

Thainer that is some awesomeness right there. I guess no more walking the course with that bag. It's got to weigh 100lbs!

Im rocking a Sun Mountain Swift X! So itll even itself out!
Thainer that is some awesomeness right there. I guess no more walking the course with that bag. It's got to weigh 100lbs!

Honestly, its not bad at all. Feels like a regular golf bag to me!

Wow thain...I love the setup. I am glad someone jumped on some of those irons

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Sick setup Thainer! Are you going to be at the 2012 outing?

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

My credit card curses this site - hehe

3b1ba0c2.jpg

b16bb238.jpg

I don't know Mike, you got a couple dings on those wedges. Might need some new ones to go with your new Nikes. My motto is keep punching your credit cards until they surrender!

Nice bags boys. Love the look Thain!

Nice bag Mike! Man Nike has to be loving this iron testing!

I bet they are. At least 50% of the decision was down to the testing you guys are reporting back, was on the fence a little prior to reading all the posts

I don't know Mike, you got a couple dings on those wedges. Might need some new ones to go with your new Nikes. My motto is keep punching your credit cards until they surrender!

Don't worry they are next on the list. 3x Nike VR Pro Wedges in 52, 56 & 60 will be added asap

Great choice on the wedges. I am loving mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back