Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt that way about the RAZR Hawk with the RIP in it... Do you think they are comparable at all? I just didn't feel like it offered much feedback.

Ive been very happy with the RAZR Hawk. But it does have a more muted feel. I still find it to be solid though.

Thainer how can you stand looking at that thing? Just way too much going on.

I felt that way about the RAZR Hawk with the RIP in it... Do you think they are comparable at all? I just didn't feel like it offered much feedback.

I think we all perceive hollow and solid as different things. I have a huge feeling I take solid feeling drivers as really HOT off the face and hollow drivers as really unresponsive and dead while most feel the opposite. I found the Machspeed is right at the halfway point between solid and hollow and just feels super hot off the face while everyone else doesn't find it too hot. The 910, R11, Burner are all very hollow and I didn't find them to have a hot face at all..

Im not a fan of custom putters to be honest. I just cant see myself spending that much money on something like that. I love looking, but Id never buy one.
You can do better than that Thainer!

I want a mallet, but not too round of a mallet. Unless its a midmallet.

Im not a fan of custom putters to be honest. I just cant see myself spending that much money on something like that. I love looking, but Id never buy one.

Completely and totally understandable my friend. Not all custom putters are too high dollar, but, thats why I love this game different opinions for all!

I just think you'd look nice on course with a nice Piretti or something hehe :D

What about a TaylorMade TM770 or TM880?

I agree Dent didnt like the R11 either. Found it very unforgiving.
I'm was more curious why the most popular driver out there wasn't even included. Would have liked to have seen it compared as I like what Dent brings.

The R11 I just am not a fan of the feel of the driver. I find the thing super bottom heavy and for some reason on my downswing I feel the heavy kick in and it throws me off completely. I just wasn't interested in it.
Thanks for your feedback.

Working on the wife to let me go get some Nike VR Pro Combos tomorrow

Working on the wife to let me go get some Nike VR Pro Combos tomorrow

Does working on = house chores? Or are you begging? haha

It hasn't got to begging YET - hehe

Will end up costing me if I get them though

It hasn't got to begging YET - hehe

Will end up costing me if I get them though

sounds like a familiar boat im in very often

Well wife taxes applied but I have a set of VR Pro Combos now

Well wife taxes applied but I have a set of VR Pro Combos now

Congrats, Mike! Hope they treat you well. They are a gorgeous set of irons.

I am seriously contemplating a Seemore Si2w. Tested one out at the shop last weekend and was really loving the feel and accuracy..

Hmmm.

Pondering a share and shoot camcorder. Don't know which one to get though. My fellow Nike testers are all bringing some great video and I feel left out

Pondering a share and shoot camcorder. Don't know which one to get though. My fellow Nike testers are all bringing some great video and I feel left out

The videos Ive done were all done with a Kodak Play Sport. Simple, shoots good video and can even go in the water. Add a little tripod for less shaking.

The videos Ive done were all done with a Kodak Play Sport. Simple, shoots good video and can even go in the water. Add a little tripod for less shaking.

Yeah the Playsport Z5 looks real nice

Yeah the Playsport Z5 looks real nice

I had to get a new high speed SD card and after that it worked like a charm. Mine was free with a new driver purchase. I know you like that part.

Stuck a 34.5" SeeMore FGP in the bag for today's round. Called their rep and ordered a 36" FGP, 1 deg flat after the round. Back to "normal" putters for me.

I had to get a new high speed SD card and after that it worked like a charm. Mine was free with a new driver purchase. I know you like that part.

I was so close to doing that!! It was the Callaway deal from last year right?

Yep! Diablo driver with the camera. Sold the driver lol.

I was going to buy an Imix driver. I already had the driver head and I was just going to keep the shaft. I should have done it!

I was going to buy an Imix driver. I already had the driver head and I was just going to keep the shaft. I should have done it!

Figure the camera was $149, not hard to make that up selling what you didnt want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back