ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: KBS GPS Shaft

the flow neck gets me again. these look nice, red looks BA!

I would put in my Newport 2 studio select
Hot pink finish
.355 tip size
Love to see how it competes against lagp and Diamana putter shafts in my other putters

Those are cool good luck to all who are entering!

Man I'd love to test this out, but I don't have a glue in shaft putter that will work 😢

I'd love to get in on this one, but my putters are all single-bend or double-bend shafts. Good luck to everyone that can enter this one though. :drinks:

As much as I'd like to test this shaft I'm just too afraid to mess with the positive mojo by putter is giving me.

I'll look around for that elusive mallet putter I've been wanting for a long time, if I find one in a day or two I'll signup for this opportunity.

Scotty Cameron Signature Select Squareback AND Ping PLD Anser

Matte White

excited to follow along for the reviews or be lucky to test this against the Fuji, LA Golf and Mitsubishi MMT

Good luck to everyone!

This looks cool. I’ll have to figure out if my putter would be applicable?

1. What putter would this be going into? SeeMore Black Si3 Mallet RST Hosel
2. What finish would you select? Carolina Blue Matte
3. What tip diameter would you be choosing? .370

Last edited:
1. What putter would this be going into? I would be putting this in to a SC Mil-Spec.
2. What finish would you select? Chrome, but would really ponder the Hot Pink.
3. What tip diameter would you be choosing? Tip would be 0.355.

Glued in only got me. :( Will follow along with the reviews as I am very interested in the putter shaft market.

1. What putter would this be going into? Ping Anser
2. What finish would you select? Matte White
3. What tip diameter would you be choosing? .370

1. What putter would this be going into?
Odyssey long neck #6
2. What finish would you select?
Georgia Green Matte
3. What tip diameter would you be choosing?

Dang it, this will not work with any of my putters. Good luck to those who enter!

Thanks.
1. Bettinardi Inovai Rev. 8.0
2. Yellow
3. tip diameter = .370

Wouldn't work with my putter, but those are great looking shafts. Good luck to everybody who enters, should be a fun testing opportunity!

Look forward to the reviews. I don't think I would be able to give a good shaft review as I don't know that I could tell a difference and don't have anyone to do the shaft work, so I am not entering, but do look forward to seeing the reviews. If I were entering I would go with that light blue shaft (think that would look great with the black heads from Cobra).
When you win a chance to review it I’ll install it for you ;)

When you win a chance to review it I’ll install it for you ;)
I hope you will be getting another call from me here soon :ROFLMAO:.

I mean this can’t make me a worse putter, right? I’m definitely interested in finding out.

I hope you will be getting another call from me here soon :ROFLMAO:.

I mean this can’t make me a worse putter, right? I’m definitely interested in finding out.
As soon as you starting believing you can putt you’ll do better. Yours is the 5” between the ears.:LOL:

As soon as you starting believing you can putt you’ll do better. Yours is the 5” between the ears.:LOL:
And this is why you are the perfect caddy for me and I play well with you. I need this exact kind of tough to hear advice. 👊

Good luck entrants! Some cool colors, and some great tech here.

The local shop was able to confirm tip size. We are good to roll. Excited for the chance to compare this to other graphite.

1. What putter would this be going into?
SIK Flo M plumbers neck

2. What finish would you select?
Hot Pink Matte

3. What tip diameter would you be choosing?

Back