The Open Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Callaway Golf [SPOILERS]

Well, well, Phil on the first page of the leaderboard. WTF are they even covering the guy for?

just going with what I thought I saw on the TV this morning, but I havent had any caffeine yet so I cant be sure. It did not look like the taylormade script to me.

HEHE. We all know how that goes. I have an email in to someone over there to check for me.

DJ should be thanking the spectators for stopping that ball. That was a bad tee shot that will end up in play.

Clarke's wasn't much better either

The TM bags are bad arse looking this weekend.

How quickly did the cute and lovable Bubba, turn into that whiney guy that grows old rather quickly.

That guy is really annoying.

thats a big break for DJ and he nearly jars it. Lets see if he can convert the birdie.

Ohoh, Darren One-T's his first putt.

That was a really good layup by DJ on the 1st hole.
What? Your not supposed to layup on 15 ft putts?
Whoops.

Jars it!!!!!

Lefty and AK are really feeding off each other as expected. They boht make it no secret that they like playing together.

I hate being at work and not being able to watch!! Maybe I can get out at 11....I hope DJ or Rickie can pull it off today.

Why does Phil have a driver in his hand?

Because its 320 to carry and according to bones the wind was not strong enough to get the 3 wood there. Needed every bit of that driver.

Go on Darren :D

id love to clarke pull this off. othe rthan that fowler or garcia but i cant see past clarke today

And just like that, DJ drops a stroke. DC has two monster par saving putts already today.

Phil with a huge par save as well. Although that is a birdie hole today.

Don't think DC is going to reach the 4th from where his tee shot landed

Does Clarke always look that uncomfortable? Phil looks great even with his hat flying off.

Man Phil's swing looks good!

Phil has the crazy good energy going today so far.

Wow. Another birdie and Phil is in the thick of things.
DJ with a great shot on the par 5 should make 4 here as well.
Getting VERY interesting.

Back