Do you think Tom Watson is capable of shooting his age??

Yes. But not tomorrow.

On the Senior Tour, definitely. But maybe not until next year.

I do to haha he is a remarkable player, what is his age 61?

Yep, he's 61. His low round on the Senior Tour is 62.

well if not this year, then next year. I take it your a big fan?

Definitely at some point, because I doubt he gets much worse over the next 5-8 years. He'll still have that ability to go out and fire a 65 if he's hitting it pure and rolling them well.

Yes. But not tomorrow.

Agreed. Maybe on a 'regular' course but not on a links style course with unpredictable weather

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Yes. But not tomorrow.

Agreed. Maybe on a 'regular' course but not on a links style course with unpredictable weather

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I agree with the statements 100%, Tom Watson is simply amazing to me.

yep he will get it done on a Champions Tour course one day in the near future.

Tom is an absolute inspiration to golfers, regardless of age. I love watch Watson play, and always enjoy when he gives an interview. I am glad he gets the coverage he does, he deserves every bit of it.

Would love to see Tom go out and shoot his age at a Major, I am pretty sure he would have quite the crowd cheering him on. He will definitely shoot his age in the near future.

Tom is an absolute inspiration to golfers, regardless of age. I love watch Watson play, and always enjoy when he gives an interview. I am glad he gets the coverage he does, he deserves every bit of it.

Would love to see Tom go out and shoot his age at a Major, I am pretty sure he would have quite the crowd cheering him on. He will definitely shoot his age in the near future.

I agree....on all points!

Without a doubt he will if not this year then in the next two years.

I'm a huge Watson fan. Was pulling for him to play better this weekend. It's great to watch him swing.

Sure do... Cant wait fr him to do it.

I'm with everyone else - I think he can do anything! I'd love to see him make another magical run at a PGA event. I really, truly think he'll have another special four rounds on the PGA Tour and capture a victory.

Virtually any successful Tour pro will be able to shoot his age as he approaches age 65-70 unless health issues prevent him from playing in good form. Most of the better players I know in my men's club have shot their age by them time they hit 80 if they are still playing then, and they haven't got nearly the talent of a Tour player. I'd say that it's a given for someone with Watson's skill.

I agree. He could easily shoot his age.

I think he could shoot his age on a course that isn't set up for a PGA event. I don't think he can on a PGA track.

I think he could for sure. He is a great golfer and it seems like a truly great individual

Tap tap taparoo

Back