Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

The one at GG was all knicked up and he refused to make me a deal on it. I was gonna trade some stuff in but meh.

Gotcha, if I find one at a great price in good condition I will let you know. You want a left handed one, belly putter length right?

I rolled it for an hour, and loved it. I really want this putter, as you can see, my new avatar that I was creating as you typed this!

Thanks Thainer. I am really considering picking one up. Trying to wait until I can allow myself a new golf toy without the guilt...lol.

Has anyone gamed the center shafted corza ghost?

I was in golftown and was rolling this putter and I really liked the feel and the way it set up for me. I would love to hear some feedback from anyone that has gamed this for a while.

Got it, like it but don't love it yet. I need to have the head pulled and realigned as it appears to set just a tad open at address. Messes with my head a lot. The pure roll insert is great feeling though.

--
tapatalk

I saw that too, but it only happens when its sitting too flat.
Got it, like it but don't love it yet. I need to have the head pulled and realigned as it appears to set just a tad open at address. Messes with my head a lot. The pure roll insert is great feeling though.

--
tapatalk

I saw that too, but it only happens when its sitting too flat.

Yeah I noticed if I sit it a little toe up it's square. I just don't like having one more thing to think about the green. I have noticed some of the other corza model putters sit a little open and some are square. Quality control maybe.

--
tapatalk

Every TM ghost I have putted with needed to be sit upright. I dont think its QC
Yeah I noticed if I sit it a little toe up it's square. I just don't like having one more thing to think about the green. I have noticed some of the other corza model putters sit a little open and some are square. Quality control maybe.

--
tapatalk

Every TM ghost I have putted with needed to be sit upright. I dont think its QC

Hmm i'll play closer attention Wednesday during my weekly rounds at the stores :) I want to love this putter as I wanted it for so long, I jumped all over it when it was finally released.

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback. I will have to check that out. I did love the feel of the pure roll as well.

Picked up the Corza Ghost a few weeks ago, and although I rolled it well in the store, after the first round I played with it I wasnt sure if it could actually replace my Spider Vicino or not.

After deciding to stick with it and not hedge back and forth on Spider vs Corza or AGSI vs Pure Roll, I have to say that this putter and the Pure Roll insert is flat out amazing. Had the best round of putting that I have had in year w/ 29 putts (had 11 2putts, 7 1putts and no 3 putts).

Glad I stuck with it, it seems that I putt better and better each time I am out with it.

Back