The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever that number is, I bet One-T hit 5 wood, because 5 woods are awesome!

OK guys, I am out for the next 2 weeks on vacation. I will probably get a chance or 2 to check in, but mostly will be doing the family time thing. So Hackers, stay strong! TP, you guys suck, so keep sucking. hehehe. Talk to you soon fellas, maybe I can pick up some trash talking tips from my nephews, and put it to good use when I get back.

Good bye yorkem. Enjoy your trip.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

OK guys, I am out for the next 2 weeks on vacation. I will probably get a chance or 2 to check in, but mostly will be doing the family time thing. So Hackers, stay strong! TP, you guys suck, so keep sucking. hehehe. Talk to you soon fellas, maybe I can pick up some trash talking tips from my nephews, and put it to good use when I get back.
Have a good vacation.

Aunt Callie rocks. Way to roll the Tour Black dude.

Thanks for making some videos too.

Dude, your gonna love the Tour Black!! Its impressive.

Another fine video One-T, you don't need to know the number you lay up to do you? I love it.

Thats right buddy, I dont have a go to distance, they are all my favorite

Great videos T!! Nice to see Mrs. One-T getting involved. Nice to see you are a smart glfer and laying up to a number. WHen you figure out what that number is please let the rest of us know. We love learning from your videos!!!

Its anything from 273 and in.

Whatever that number is, I bet One-T hit 5 wood, because 5 woods are awesome!

that is what I hit actually

Good bye yorkem. Enjoy your trip.

This made me LOL!

Dude lol. These videos are great. Your caddy is awesome! Really nice looking swing there Overton.

Also commenting on your other vid. It's smart to lay up to a number. Even if you dont know what it is. It's how I play Par 3's.

Hey ladies and gents, played golf with my wife yesterday and she was kind enough to help me make some videos. Had a great round yesterday, I think it may have been because I was so relaxed. I dont know. I had 24 putts all day, that blew me away. Anyway, here are a couple of the videos, I will put some more up later

hahaha....dude, I had no clue she was gonna say that, then she said it and I started laughing while putting. But you see, thats where it goes back to the fact that I piss excellence and nothing phases me.

That was too funny! Tell your wife she just made the old man here laugh out loud :D

Here is my 2nd shot on a par 4, I say in the video I played it short, but I was actually almost pin high.

NOTICE: the freaken bug dive bomb into the video camera

Great drive, great chip, great putt, and a great birdie! I love it!

What he said and let's pay our respects to the bug that ate it at the lens of One-T's camera... a moment of silence.

Hahahahaha, One T dropping the video bombs! Nice birdie buddy.

thanks guys....

Also, tell the wife that she has great camera skills. Many an amateur would have flinched when the kamikaze bug smacked the lens like that.

Also, tell the wife that she has great camera skills. Many an amateur would have flinched when the kamikaze bug smacked the lens like that.

hahaha...dude, that bug was the size of a small bird. She did flinch, but she kept the camera still.

No thank you dude. Your vids are fun. Plus, all those that thought you didn't have the chops... can just sit back down now.

Aha is prob breaking down my swing right now as we speak so he can see how he could improve his game

He just needs to dip his head down 2 feet like me. Problem solved. I bet they're all scared right now. All of them. Scared.

Aha is prob breaking down my swing right now as we speak so he can see how he could improve his game

Bug with a death wish. Great birdie. I am loving the entertainment this morning!

He just needs to dip his head down 2 feet like me. Problem solved. I bet they're all scared right now. All of them. Scared.
They are noticeably silent, or going on vacation or waiting for the Captain to take the lead on this one.

Dude...that was a mutant bug. Nice birdie...gotta love the Tour Black #2...you can even hear how sweet it sounds on video.

I see Dr Kevron and Coolbreeze lurking. Maybe they have a response?

Bug with a death wish. Great birdie. I am loving the entertainment this morning!

They are noticeably silent, or going on vacation or waiting for the Captain to take the lead on this one.

I bet they're all scared right now. All of them. Scared.

Quite the contrary...I'm loving all the quality play. You never want to win because someone else played poorly. I hope everyone comes into the event playing well and has their best stuff in each match.

Well I destroyed today at Mini Golf in the Chewbaka Challenge, Kingsley and Mrs Coolbreeze didn't stand a chance! We did however take a video or two of the Championship bout!

[YOUTUBE]tbMTX5iGlzM[/YOUTUBE]

And Mrs Coolbreeze makes her THP debut,

[YOUTUBE]uNlN0bzZ8vM[/YOUTUBE]

One-T I found it after about 15 minutes.

One-T, I could never disparage any MC'r making some videos. I just don't have anything witty coming to mind atm and hate to force it. You guys all suck like usual and will prove to THP how big of losers you really are in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back