The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha...dude...it cracked me up how you both ended them the same

I seem to be a "wookie" around here, thought I would just embrace it.

One-T, I could never disparage any MC'r making some videos. I just don't have anything witty coming to mind atm and hate to force it. You guys all suck like usual and will prove to THP how big of losers you really are in a month.

YOu have nothing witty because you suck.

You may want to PM JB for some comebacks.

Where is that guy? I mean, it seems like most of the time he is the best TH supporter with tons of wits about him.

YOu have nothing witty because you suck.

You may want to PM JB for some comebacks.

Where is that guy? I mean, it seems like most of the time he is the best TH supporter with tons of wits about him.
He's at Reunion working on his curve ball.

Everything I type is 100% RAZR Hawkage.

Everything I type is 100% RAZR Hawkage.

I know dude, I am just messing with you....but, I did find some Razr Hawk Kryptonite

Spoiler
14400CL.jpg

Anyone notice how Hawk's sig line looks like a rainbow. Do you like rainbows Hawk?

[YOUTUBE]OQSNhk5ICTI[/YOUTUBE]

I'm swinging for the fences trying to hit it.

Is Jobou sitting right next to you, Cerrano? Hey bartender! Jobou needs a refill! :D

Anyone notice how Hawk's sig line looks like a rainbow. Do you like rainbows Hawk?

I've been meaning to do some sig housekeeping lately. I've got about 20 retorts to the rainbow question, but I'm trying to keep it clean! For now, we will just say that I appreciate rainbows, but not too much.

I know dude, I am just messing with you....but, I did find some Razr Hawk Kryptonite

Spoiler
14400CL.jpg

You also found some originality kryptonite.

See, I told you I'm not feeling witty. I just felt like Costanza and his jerk store comment. Ugh. I'm going to go write a review.

Yeah well the baco store called, and they're running out of you.

I've been meaning to do some sig housekeeping lately. I've got about 20 retorts to the rainbow question, but I'm trying to keep it clean! For now, we will just say that I appreciate rainbows, but not too much.

See, I told you I'm not feeling witty. I just felt like Costanza and his jerk store comment. Ugh. I'm going to go write a review.

Sorry about all this. This thread should only be golf talk. You guys bringing mace to Reunion in case any of your 'supporters' decide to show up?

Yeah well the baco store called, and they're running out of you.

hahahahaha....Yoccos comment after your went hand in hand. Like you and your bf with rainbow signatures.

Sorry about all this. This thread should only be golf talk. You guys bringing mace to Reunion in case any of your 'supporters' decide to show up?

It is golf smack talk to a TH supporter. Now I am confused. Can we talk in here? Do I need to start a thread?

I don't know. Some people get whiny unless we talk about how many bunkers you are going to be hitting out of. I'm really not sure any more.

I don't know. Some people get whiny unless we talk about how many bunkers you are going to be hitting out of. I'm really not sure any more.

yeah, I dont care about all of that stuff, I am in here saying I will slay the dragon they call Hawk. If he were in it but since he isnt, Aha will work

I don't hit out of bunkers as a rule. Everyones ok if I just use my handwedge right?

I'm not hitting out of any bunkers. GAIR all day son. All day.

yeah, I dont care about all of that stuff, I am in here saying I will slay the dragon they call Hawk. If he were in it but since he isnt, Aha will work

AHA will work you like RxGus works an MC 7 iron.

I'm not hitting out of any bunkers. GAIR all day son. All day.

hahahaha

the only thing TH will be winner of is how many bunkers they have to hit out of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back