Reunion Resort Palmer Course - Signature Hole

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP got a nice look at the Reunion Resort today and here is the signature hole of the Palmer Course.

That looks like a beautiful hole, that would be a nice layup off the tee for me.

Gorgeous golf hole. I can't drive it 320 so I'd be going 3 wood or hybrid/wedge myself.

Very fun course and that holes gives you a few options off the tee, just like a lot of the holes on the Palmer.

Thats awesome!!! GG, one word...."natural"

Looks very nice! That would be a about a 200 yard layup for me!

Great looking hole. As many have stated laying up seems to be the more viable option for myself.

Thats awesome!!! GG, one word...."natural"

Thanks. I have to say that was the first time I was standing in front of a camera and not the least bit nervous. Of course the wind was blowing like crazy which wasn't helping. My hair kept sticking to my lip gloss. Which I am sure everyone wanted and needed to know.

sweet looking hole!

Nice job on the video GG!

What a cool hole!

Very nice!

Sweet hole!! Ya gotta go for it!!

Thanks. I have to say that was the first time I was standing in front of a camera and not the least bit nervous. Of course the wind was blowing like crazy which wasn't helping. My hair kept sticking to my lip gloss. Which I am sure everyone wanted and needed to know.

explains everthing!

What a video! Is it 320 carry??? I might pull out the 3h and go for it.

Looking forward to checking this out tonight.

Not me, I dont have 320 in my bag.

What do you mean? I'm an internet golfer. I have that club, it's called a 1/2 wood with 6 degrees of loft. :alien:

What a video! Is it 320 carry??? I might pull out the 3h and go for it.
Pretty much, depending on the tees. The green is guarded by bunkers and there is a carry over water for the lay up short of the green. Green is elevated from the fairway.

I lay up to numbers!

Yikes. Maybe Ill keep the hybrid in the bag. It'd be fun to try though.

Pretty much, depending on the tees. The green is guarded by bunkers and there is a carry over water for the lay up short of the green. Green is elevated from the fairway.

I love the elevated tee boxes on this hole. That is not something you see a lot of around here.

I noticed that, with that kind of elevation it turns it into a par 3...hehe

Sweet looking hole.

Back