The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know the smileys feature worked with claw hands.

that coming from a hawk!!!!!!!

He's magical, he's a Hawk with aposable thumbs, and the smoothest bunker hybrid swing you have ever seen.

He's magical, he's a Hawk with aposable thumbs, and the smoothest bunker hybrid swing you have ever seen.

he can even flush a toilet!

Hmmm. Should have thought of that.

Anyway, so how do we all predict the various members of tp will react to a 4-0 bruising after the first round?

biggsy - Vein pops out of neck. Claims an achilles injury and heads back home.
belbin - steals everybody's golf balls and tries to throw them in the water. Stumbles and becomes a nice snack for a gator.
Yoccos - Laughs on the outside, but cries on the inside.
One-T - Drinks. Duh.
ddec - Takes some swing videos. After seeing the swing is ok, volunteers to be TH alternate.
esox - calmly pets Jake.
Jake - Bites esox. And anybody else within his sight.
Ary - Gets the pick ax and shovel and calls Sean.

Lol. I don't care who you are. That was good. Just fixed one.

Anyway, so how do we all predict the various members of tp will react to a 4-0 bruising after the first round?

belbin - steals everybody's golf balls and tries to throw them in the water. Stumbles and becomes a nice snack for a gator.
One-T - Drinks excellence. Duh.
ddec - Takes some swing videos. After seeing the swing is ok, volunteers to be TH alternate.
esox - calmly pets Jake.

One-T - Drinks. Duh.
esox - calmly pets Jake.
I'd play with one arm rainbow brite.

One-T - Drinks. Duh.
esox - calmly pets Jake.

I drink A LOT!

where is JB?

Two things:

The rainbow sig stays!

You sissies were destroyed today by a single TH supporter without his best stuff and a good natured TH member. Wait until you have to play against eight actual Hackers. Hopefully the state of Florida has stocked up on Zanax to help you protect your fragile minds.

Good job Hawk. Way to represent.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Two things:

The rainbow sig stays!

You sissies were destroyed today by a single TH supporter without his best stuff and a good natured TH member. Wait until you have to play against eight actual Hackers. Hopefully the state of Florida has stocked up on Zanax to help you protect your fragile minds.

destroyed i think too many hours staring at a screen has finally pickled your tiny bird brain.

Two things:

The rainbow sig stays!

In no way did you destroy anything. You being a push over started with Bacon Bits. I saw your wenis fall off that night in your feeble attempt ot eat bacon. go to your Flag convention where people actually care what you have to say.

Two things:

The rainbow sig stays!

Stupid good natured Canadians. I need to take some classes in how to be American, but they were full.

Good job Hawk. Way to represent.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Thanks, buddy.

destroyed i think too many hours staring at a screen has finally pickled your tiny bird brain.

Isn't that a delicacy in the UK?

In no way did you destroy anything. You being a push over started with Bacon Bits. I saw your wenis fall off that night in our feble attempt ot eat bacon. go to your Flag convention where people actually care what you have to say.

I figured that post would get you back in here. You paradisians are so reactionary. Hopefully your clothes all fit correctly or we might see a full scale cry fest at the Morgan Cup.

Stupid good natured Canadians. I need to take some classes in how to be American, but they were full.

Nothing wrong with good natured buddy. Takes the sting out of hearing the truth. We don't want to make it completely void of fun for them.

I love it, workability is in fact what you do. Oh and kick ass on the videos too, don't forget that. Great work One-T!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back