Reunion Resort Watson Course - Signature Hole

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP got a nice look at the Reunion Resort today and here is the signature hole of the Watson Course.

17 bunkers!!! hahaha

I see a lot of pull hooks on that hole!.

410 yards, that will leave 10 yards for my second shot!

Great video!

now that looks like a tough tee shot!

Another fun hole. This resort is chock-full of them.

Last edited:
17 bunkers? No thanks

Tap tap taparoo

17 bunkers? That is about 17 more than I am used to. Beautiful golf hole!!

That a great looking hole, but I'm not going anywhere near those bunkers.

Another great looking hole...from the looks of things, Reunion is clearly a top notch golf resort!

I see a lot of pull hooks on that hole!.

Agreed.

Aim it at the bunkers on the left and hit a little cut, what's the big problem? :D

Seriously, you could try to hit it down the right side and shorten the hole a little bit, but that brings the majority of the bunkers into play. I'll have to practice some fairway bunker shots just in case.

That hole looks amazing! I'm just going for the green in 1. No reason to mess around and play it safe. Safe = Not Me.

Only 17 bunkers? Child please. jk,jk.

So pretty yet so diabolical at the same time.

I've played golf courses with far less than 17 bunkers on it. This is 1 hole?! Looks great though, man I can't wait!

Right before we shot this video we saw a young girl, maybe 11 years old tee off from the white tees and she crushed it!

So what you're saying is that the hole looks hard, but it's easy enough that an 11 year old girl can play it well? Sounds good to me!

So what you're saying is that the hole looks hard, but it's easy enough that an 11 year old girl can play it well? Sounds good to me!

No, not even close. I am just saying it was pretty amazing to watch this little girl play from tees further back then I play from. She crushed it for an 11 year old. Her ball landed just before the first set of bunkers on the left. I was pretty impressed.

She was trying to relate it to some of the MCers of course...hehe

I should warn you though, the amount of juniors in this area that are "special" as it relates to golf is downright staggering.

no, I think she was saying that nt even Aha could have beat this 11 year old girl. We are talkin Aha good

Ha. Those bunkers looked what 270 ish out? Ill carry that with a PW.

She was trying to relate it to some of the MCers of course...hehe

I should warn you though, the amount of juniors in this area that are "special" as it relates to golf is downright staggering.

If I was hitting the ball well, driver down the right side with a slight draw; if not, I take the shortest iron I can hit fairway with and turn it into a very short par 5 and hope for a good approach shot and good putt to save par.

Just to the right of this hole is a road which could be visually distracting to some people. Making you want to hit the ball left to avoid potentially hitting a car, but then you have all those bunkers to the left. It's a tricky hole.

You guys should not be afraid of a few little old bunkers out there. Just don't land in any with steps up the side and you will be just fine :beat-up::golf3:

Once you hit a car or two, it gets easier. At least I've heard.....

Seriously these videos are just adding to my excitement.

Just to the right of this hole is a road which could be visually distracting to some people. Making you want to hit the ball left to avoid potentially hitting a car, but then you have all those bunkers to the left. It's a tricky hole.

I'm used to that.

Did you guys take any video of the Nicklaus course?

Back