The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough with the youtube, Mr Namethattune.

You exude excellence and I'm shocked the supporters don't follow your runaway train, sincerely shocked.

Well, that makes two of us, at least. Would you like me to pm details of how to add the TH tag to your sig? Might lessen the sting a bit next month?

While putting up the long lost treasures of P4B's video collection, a wonderful reader sent in a video from their recent trip to MA. They said they were observing MD's in their workplace and saw Hairy Dolphin at work.

An update on my Morgan Cup prep for the day. I was watching Happy Gilmore last night, and saw that long ballers eat footlong subway sandwiches. I just finished mine and I can tell that after I get done with a post sandwich nap, I would be outdriving biggsy and Belbin. Don't tell any Paradisians my secret.

team hackers new slogan
images

While putting up the long lost treasures of P4B's video collection, a wonderful reader sent in a video from their recent trip to MA. They said they were observing MD's in their workplace and saw Hairy Dolphin at work.

bwahahaha....I have been waiting for someone to play this card!

Well, that makes two of us, at least. Would you like me to pm details of how to add the TH tag to your sig? Might lessen the sting a bit next month?
Do you have something to cover up the Paradise tattoo as well?

After reading all 972 pages, 14,579 posts, and watching hours of videos, my talents will be rooting for Team Paradise.

Yoccos won it with a single 1 liner in the callaway irons thread
Welcome to the team buddy! I got you all setup with a nice new sig pic.

:laughing: i love that film

Guys I don't feel right beating up on Team Hackers come August. So I'm going to play to a 16 handicap. That cool with everyone?

Found some video of Hawk celebrating a hole one by one of the TH members. Also ironic that he's wearing a shirt that says "cougars" on it.

Guys I don't feel right beating up on Team Hackers come August. So I'm going to play to a 16 handicap. That cool with everyone?

Man thats really nice of you. I'm going to play off a "golf shots" HC cause I hear they are written with words now.

Just found out that Ary can't make it to media day, so he sent this self portrait for any media requirements:

Spoiler
doctor.jpg

Found some video of Hawk celebrating a hole one by one of the TH members. Also ironic that he's wearing a shirt that says "cougars" on it.

You know that multiple members of your team are going to cry being reminded of these girls, right?

You obviously have not seen TC. Now, if you were to take that hair from the video and turn it into a wig, you get a picture of Arydolphin:

adolphin1.jpg

I hate all of you right now.

I really feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle with the way you guys are suckering these poor people into supporting your losing effort. Either way, I guess. I just wanted a few folks to celebrate with.

Call the Waaaaaambulance.

After reading all 972 pages, 14,579 posts, and watching hours of videos, my talents will be rooting for Team Paradise.

Yoccos won it with a single 1 liner in the callaway irons thread

Welcome aboard! The shield will look good in your sig!

LMfao.. I'm sorry this was hilarious.

Just found out that Ary can't make it to media day, so he sent this self portrait for any media requirements:

Spoiler
doctor.jpg

POr Que? But you're welcome dude. I figured it was the least I could do for my Canadian friend. Who is you. You're Canadian and my friend.

Man thats really nice of you. I'm going to play off a "golf shots" HC cause I hear they are written with words now.

Did you just call him a woman? hehe

I think it was a mistake JB....

But just goes to show that even getting a MD does not teach you how to spell. :D

POr Que? But you're welcome dude. I figured it was the least I could do for my Canadian friend. Who is you. You're Canadian and my friend.

And you sir are my Arizonian friend, but I don't like the word HC's, I like to know what peoples HC's truly are. I might be the only one, but sometimes I forget what Yoccos or Ddecs, ect HC's are, and if I am, Morgan Cup fans or supporters might be too. Am I wrong?

I think it was a mistake JB....

But just goes to show that even getting a MD does not teach you how to spell. :D

Have you ever seen a doctors writing? I'm not so sure its english at all.

where is Aha?

And you sir are my Arizonian friend, but I don't like the word HC's, I like to know what peoples HC's truly are. I might be the only one, but sometimes I forget what Yoccos or Ddecs, ect HC's are, and if I am, Morgan Cup fans or supporters might be too. Am I wrong?

mine would be trash talk and it has been on full display for the past few months

I really feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle with the way you guys are suckering these poor people into supporting your losing effort. Either way, I guess. I just wanted a few folks to celebrate with.

We can internet hang out drinking many beers Aug. 21 after the beat down takes place

mine would be trash talk and it has been on full display for the past few months

lol, i know man, sometimes I forget what HC's everyone has, and when its short game that doesn't tell me a lot. I'm probably way off base and its probably just me.

We can internet hang out drinking many beers Aug. 21 after the beat down takes place

hey little fella, will you tie my shoes while your down there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back