The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey little fella, will you tie my shoes while your down there?

Tie shoes? What is that? I use velcro or slip on shoes

Man it just got quiet in here

TC

Much like you will be killing TP in August

OEM

AHA and TC chil-axin. That sounds like equal parts troubling and adorable. You add those two things together and all you get are banjos.

AHA and TC chil-axin. That sounds like equal parts troubling and adorable. You add those two things together and all you get are banjos.

banjos.jpg

......Aha......

And you sir are my Arizonian friend, but I don't like the word HC's, I like to know what peoples HC's truly are. I might be the only one, but sometimes I forget what Yoccos or Ddecs, ect HC's are, and if I am, Morgan Cup fans or supporters might be too. Am I wrong?

Ohhh you want to.know what it really is?? I'm a 16 buddy! Right at 16 in fact. My.internet handicap is .3

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Ohhh you want to.know what it really is?? I'm a 16 buddy! Right at 16 in fact. My.internet handicap is .3

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I actually didn't know that. My internet HC is 105 I've learned its best to under quote and over deliver than the other way around. I tell all the ladies I'm just packing a .....nevermind.

It's after 5pm EST, where is everyone?

One-t

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

One-t

Dude, I'm right here, just listening more than talking, lol

Tap,Tap,Tap

I'm a daytime or drinking time mud slinger, buddy. I got wore out from today.

One-t

Lots of MDs dude. They work lots of hours. Then its off to practice.

I did enjoy the Overton videos. Thanks for posting them, One-T.

I'm still hurting from the owning by Hawk earlier. I'm beating myself with my extra hand that I inexplicably removed from another person.

I listened all day duey. I just can't bring the heat every day.

TC

I'm still hurting from the owning by Hawk earlier. I'm beating myself with my extra hand that I inexplicably removed from another person.

Maybe some of that TW heat cream would do the trick! Or a ranch-skype-blah-blah-blah.

After the nine holes I just played, I would officially like to thank whomever (JB, GG or Reunion) made the decision that we will be riding during the Morgan Cup. Walking during summer sucks, and my golf game while doing so does as well.

Do you have bitter beer face? Or does Keystone stop that from happening?

Dude, Keystone is like slightly beer flavored club soda. There is no bitterness. I'm just tired. Long weekend, sick kid, etc. I want to get out on the course to blow some steam off. Instead, I just got to work over team paradise for the day.

Dude, Keystone is like slightly beer flavored club soda. There is no bitterness. I'm just tired. Long weekend, sick kid, etc. I want to get out on the course to blow some steam off. Instead, I just got to work over team paradise for the day.

Hey, does it beat going through a packed storage unit for garage sale junk in 104 temps? I should be primed for flaming on anyone. I'm ready for bitter beer face!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Man, I go away for a few hours to pick up the wife and son, and I figured I would have missed, 8 pages of banter, not 1. Where is everyone, lets see, Team Paradise having another Team Meeting?

Just got back from a solid range session. I have been standing a little more upright with a stable lower body....works well!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Just got back from a solid range session. I have been standing a little more upright with a stable lower body....works well!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Good stuff DD, all these video's of Reunion Resort got me all kinds of fired up today. I was ready to go out and play right then and there, but then I remembered I had to work. Still the course looked in crazy good condition, and seeing the bunkers on some of those holes on video instead of on a map was pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back