The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finally hearing the cicadas. Summer is definitely here now, if you couldn't already tell from the heat and humigity.

I'm finally hearing the cicadas. Summer is definitely here now, if you couldn't already tell from the heat and humigity.

It hasn't started here yet, worst summer on record by far! At least we don't have fires and floods like other places but man give us a little summer please. Do you like the sound of the Cicadas or does it drive you crazy?

It hasn't started here yet, worst summer on record by far! At least we don't have fires and floods like other places but man give us a little summer please. Do you like the sound of the Cicadas or does it drive you crazy?

I like the sound. It only lasts for a month or so and then they die. I also have a nest of Cicada Killer wasps living in the ground under one of our bushes. They come back every year and have been here since mom planted the bush in the late '70s. They are the meanest looking things but never bother you. I haven't seen them flying around yet, but probably will within a week or two now that the cicadas have come up from the ground.

Im kinda glad we don't have cicadas here much. We just have the crickets that sound like there are a million of them every night....unless it rains. Then I don't know what happens to them. Does them drown?

I miss the do I get a divorce or iron covers thread

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

I miss the do I get a divorce or iron covers thread

I hated that thread so much I didn't even post in it! I mean iron covers, obviously!

I hated that thread so much I didn't even post in it! I mean iron covers, obviously!

I thought it was a great thread. We should have 10 more like it

Its pretty cool, around here at night you can actually see the cicada's spontaneously combusting because of the ridiculous heat.

30 days over 100 already. Thursday set to hit 108* without the heat index. Pisses me off but that God I'm not coaching in it anymore.

Its pretty cool, around here at night you can actually see the cicada's spontaneously combusting because of the ridiculous heat.
That would be cool if it really happened. You just don't want them around the house when it does!

I thought it was a great thread. We should have 10 more like it

I'm sure we could think of some. How about " My kid is really cramping my golfing time, should I keep raising him, or sell him for golf clubs?"

I'm sure we could think of some. How about " My kid is really cramping my golfing time, should I keep raising him, or sell him for golf clubs?"

I like it.....

Someone One-T the Big Break thread for me.

OEM

Someone One-T the Big Break thread for me.

OEM

Don't post it in this thread...I avoid that thread for spoilers

That would be cool if it really happened. You just don't want them around the house when it does!

Haha, no joke. Hours of entertainment right there though!

Very nice. Could be a popular one.

I'm watching it right now, who wants me to ruin OEM's day? Plus Smalls love it when the big break thread explodes in the banter thread.

I'm watching it right now, who wants me to ruin OEM's day? Plus Smalls love it when the big break thread explodes in the banter thread.

I think Will has a funny swing all cross handed and all (should I have spoiler'd that one?).

I'm watching it too. Kent has come up Jake so far.

OEM.

I'm watching it too. Kent has come up Jake so far.

OEM.

Well, I am done with this thread

David Guetta does not look like a DJ, he looks like he should be playing soccer for England

Guetta

david-guetta-140582.jpg

David Beckham

david-beckham-picture-5.jpg

OK then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back