The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which, I meant to ask earlier but got hammered. What course was that, 18 looked familiar?

--
tapatalk

Mill creek country club in franklin

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Speaking of which, I meant to ask earlier but got hammered. What course was that, 18 looked familiar?

--
tapatalk

Mill Creek in Franklin.

Mill Creek in Franklin.

OEM

The tone of this thread has gone sour, and its making me sad and this thread is a happy place for me. I don't know if I said it enough but I enjoyed watching all of your video's One-T they were very enjoyable. We should all be very excited and happy right now, I mean a month from now, most of us will be in Florida getting ready to play. How crazy is that???? I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting jacked up just thinking of it and a big smile brakes out all over my face.
I tend to agree with every word of this post....dammit I hate agreeing with Hackers, but once in a while you guys surprise the hell out of everyone and post something relatively close to a rational thought and this was one of those. Funny trash talk and videos make me smile. One-T's videos today were great, I'm working on some plans for some new videos myself.

I kill this thread.

TC

Coolbreeze...you nailed it. We have like 32 days before we are all down there ready to rumble.

One-T...I finally got to watch the videos tonight. Very nicely done, and congratulations (publicly).

Has everyone played this course but me???? After watching the Reunion videos today I'm going to get a bucket of balls tomorrow and go to a fairway bunker on the range and start banging them out. I thought we had a lot of fairway bunkers on my course here, but thats silly.

Ok, thought I recognized it. I yakked on the 2nd tee after eating at fat buddies.

On another note I had to remake my video, I was able to get some guest appearances from MC participants. Hopefully I can get IT to let me upload it tomorrow.

See yall in a month!

--
tapatalk

I don't understand much of whats up here and likely will be blasted for this, but how can all of you not be so super jacked up over this that your insides are bubbling? Hell, I'm jacked up for you all.

You don't hear shat...you may be reading it.

I do it for fun bro, I did it to jrod for a while,then I moved on. I will leave you alone....since I am sad. Sad, drunk, forgetful me

Your 'fun' buries your own videos, which I did enjoy by the way. I like all the positive stuff in here...the videos, golf stuff, etc. The rest I could personally do without.

Looked like a nice track. Is that the Callaway family home course?

I don't understand much of whats up here and likely will be blasted for this, but how can all of you not be so super jacked up over this that your insides are bubbling? Hell, I'm jacked up for you all.

Dude, I am jacked up about this event. Its pretty obvious because I can't stay out of this thread. But, the post below yours has made me realize that I am obviously just clouding this thread with annoying humor. Tomorrow is a new day and that will change.

Has everyone played this course but me???? After watching the Reunion videos today I'm going to get a bucket of balls tomorrow and go to a fairway bunker on the range and start banging them out. I thought we had a lot of fairway bunkers on my course here, but thats silly.

Choke down 1/2", 1 club up and you'll be all set. I think that is a good thing to incorporate into your MC prep.

Is your video still processing? Maybe it got hit by a curve ball :alien:

Every single day I have the thought hit me again, "holy sh!t, this is really happening!!" That's why I continue to maintain that there is never any hand shaking anger posts coming from me. I love this event, I'm the luckiest SOB on the planet!

Looked like a nice track. Is that the Callaway family home course?

Its an ok track...nothing great. Its just a public course in my town. Lucas never comes to play it. I think the vids made it look nicer than it is.

Choke down 1/2", 1 club up and you'll be all set. I think that is a good thing to incorporate into your MC prep.

Thanks man, thats generally what I do, but I never really practice fairway bunker shots, mostly just greenside bunker shots. I just want to make sure that part of my game is cooking.

Ok, thought I recognized it. I yakked on the 2nd tee after eating at fat buddies.

On another note I had to remake my video, I was able to get some guest appearances from MC participants. Hopefully I can get IT to let me upload it tomorrow.

See yall in a month!

--
tapatalk

Glad you're going to attend the MC my friend...knowing THP, the attendees will likely have a pretty sweet experience as well!

The tone of this thread has gone sour, and its making me sad and this thread is a happy place for me. I don't know if I said it enough but I enjoyed watching all of your video's One-T they were very enjoyable. We should all be very excited and happy right now, I mean a month from now, most of us will be in Florida getting ready to play. How crazy is that???? I don't know about anyone else but I'm getting jacked up just thinking of it and a big smile brakes out all over my face.

I'm definitely excited about it, and I think that all of the other guys in this tournament will tell you the same thing. I try to contribute to this thread with updates on my game and Morgan Cup preparation as much as I can, but the level of activity will vary among the 16 guys. Some of the guys really like to participate in the trash talk and banter, others prefer to not post as much and that's their choice.

I will predict this: over the next month, I think that we'll be hearing a lot more about matchups and the competition aspect of the Morgan Cup as opposed to just trash talking and banter between the 2 sides, especially since the matchups for the afternoon round on Saturday and the singles matches on Sunday have yet to be announced.

I'm super jacked up. And my insides are bubbling. Well, there're always kind of bubbling. It might be from the salads.

Kevin

Is your video still processing? Maybe it got hit by a curve ball :alien:

I heard rumblings about a curveball about Reunion Resort recently....perhaps I swung and missed it. :alien:

I'm super jacked up. And my insides are bubbling. Well, there're always kind of bubbling. It might be from the salads.

Kevin

Salads make me poop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back