The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a leaked photo of Shart's Round 1 outfit playing with TC.

daddys_little_golfin_buddy_tshirt-p235974417102539578o1g8_400.jpg

That's funny Jake...I uncovered the plans for Team Paradises Round 1 outfits as well.

First, Biggsy and Belbin (assuming he still exists):
v10.png

v20.png

As far as the rest of the team, these look appropriate for the superheros they think they are:
Superheros.png

But when the heat drops the bomb on people, he is surrounded by doctors that can assist.
Those doctors you talk about might be too busy serving up an ass whoopin to notice that TC has punched a hole in KMac's chest for leaving him hang out to dry on yet another hole.

That's funny Jake...I uncovered the plans for Team Paradises Round 1 outfits as well.

v10.png

v20.png

As far as the rest of the team, these look appropriate for the superheros they think they are:
Superheros.png

dibs on The Flash

Those doctors you talk about might be too busy serving up an ass whoopin to notice that TC has punched a hole in KMac's chest for leaving him hang out to dry on yet another hole.

Well, doctors are very busy people Jake.

v10.png

v20.png

Superheros.png
Can I get mine in Captain America please?

So is OEM today, it's taking him hours to type a response on that slow @ss Ipad of his. Get a real tablet!

They are indeed. Saving lives everyday.

That reminds me of our last round. You performed some serious surgery to those bushes 70 yards to the left of the fairway.

Kmac is a winner and he has no intention of letting you neanderthals beat him and TC. While you guys are busy butt slapping each other for another barely-in-the-fairway banana ball, he will be playing smart golf and contributing to your quick defeat.

That reminds me of our last round. You performed some serious surgery to those bushes 70 yards to the left of the fairway.

Luckily for him, the MC doesn't require skills in wildlife identification.

He wont do any of the sort dude. KMac is not a winner. He is a non winner. No losers here.

Kmac is a winner and he has no intention of letting you neanderthals beat him and TC. While you guys are busy butt slapping each other for another barely-in-the-fairway banana ball, he will be playing smart golf and contributing to your quick defeat.

So is OEM today, it's taking him hours to type a response on that slow @ss Ipad of his. Get a real tablet!

Hey leave the iPad out of this thats just low. A real tablet like the XOOM? Ive have seen a bunch real cheap on eBay.

He wont do any of the sort dude. KMac is not a winner. He is a non winner. No losers here.

Everybody is a loser until I say otherwise. Team Hackers = Winners. That is all.

I was playing a really big hook to try to get the best spot coming into that green, just sort of caught it a little heavy and it popped up on me. When your game is as fine tuned as mine is there is very little margin for error.

I'm all business with the playbook. It doesnt even have time for cool apps.

You guys are just lucky our team isn't shredding your sorry butts the first day. Esox and I would own you guys in 4. I'm stock head to toe when it comes to Callaway. Optimization baby!

Hey leave the iPad out of this thats just low. A real tablet like the XOOM? Ive have seen a bunch real cheap on eBay.

I'm all business with the playbook. It doesnt even have time for cool apps.

You guys are just lucky our team isn't shredding your sorry butts the first day. Esox and I would own you guys in 4. I'm stock head to toe when it comes to Callaway. Optimization baby!

You better take that thing back while you still can. I think RIM has about as much a chance to make it past this year as Jake and Overton do at beating Team Awesome Sharts.

You better take that thing back while you still can. I think RIM has about as much a chance to make it past this year as Jake and Overton do at beating Team Awesome Sharts.

I wont get this too far off topic, but care to make it interesting? 3 billion in cash and still gaining marketshare overseas.

But we will take it to PM if you would like to, and leave this one for the golf stuff.

Kind of ironic that the two guys who get bent out of shape about Rutarde' are now calling someone Shart.

I dont care what I am called, I have said it 100 times in this thread.

would you prefer K Shart?

I like it!

Now that right there is freaking funny!

Your team must be looking to carve up Reunion like the surgeons they are.

allegedly.

your the best supporter Team Hackers has

v10.png

v20.png

Superheros.png

I get Superman! Right Aha?

see

see again

you make no sense!

Has anybody noticed how much my partner rocks? His blade like retorts slice through Hackers like my fork through a salad. He's going first on every hole and bombing driver. I might not even hit from the tee. Save some energy for the second 18. We'll see.

Kevin

Dude it's on! Driver galore. Even on Par 3's. THese guys are in for it.

Blowing through these fools like they're nothing.

Has anybody noticed how much my partner rocks? His blade like retorts slice through Hackers like my fork through a salad. He's going first on every hole and bombing driver. I might not even hit from the tee. Save some energy for the second 18. We'll see.

Kevin

Kevin

That actually could be a very smart strategy. Yoccos hits a hell of a tee ball.

I dont care what I am called, I have said it 100 times in this thread.

I like it!

your the best supporter Team Hackers has

I get Superbitch! Right Aha?

see

see again

you make no sense!

Here you go.

AUTO0760.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back