Hi from Fort Lauderdale, FL!

JSS623

Reaction score
Hello all!

Been lurking around the site now for about a week and found a lot of useful information! I figured why not join seems to be a good place to talk golf! Anyways, I am 27 years old and have been playing golf for only a few years. Recently, I have taken the game seriously and really want to improve my game so I have started playing at least twice to three times a week after work and weekends. I just bought the brand new set of TaylorMade Burner 2.0 irons, hybrids & driver, which I find to be a very popular choice on this site! Loving the new clubs, however it has taken me quite some time to adjust to them. Hope to find a lot of useful information on here as I take my golf game to the next level! Currently I have no idea what my handicap would be but probably not that good as I have never broken 90 before. Im your typical 95 - 100 shooter lol. BUT I hope within a few months with lots of practice and helpful tips to be shooting in the 80s!

Looking forward to talking to you all!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! You have found the perfect place to talk golf and just about anything else.

Welcome to THP! I game the 2.0 driver and hybrid and love them, good luck with yours!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome :D

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP, glad to have you here.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP and enjoy your new sport!

nice to meet you

Welcome to THP

WELCOME TO THP!! Glad to have you here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! This place was perfect me. I'm obsessed with golf, and thanks to Josh_Ross, I was told about this site. Awesome site and I'm sure you will love it!

Welcome!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! Glad to see another fellow Floridian on here!

Welcome to THP

welcome to THP!

Hola amigo! :welcome:

Back