The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeebus! Jake! I can't believe that.

Nasty. Wrong. But funny.

*that video was entitled "South Dakota Fun"*

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I told you it was worth watching. Its the immaculate conception.

Team Paradise needs to have their heads shaved like the 1980 Georgia Bulldogs when Erk Russell was defensive coordinator. Captain Biggsy can then go around and head butt everyone to get them fired up for the first tee . I mean Team Paradise dudes are tough. These guys wrestle bears and alligators just to cop an attitude.

Team Paradise needs to have their heads shaved like Right Said Fred. Captain Biggsy can then go around and butt slap everyone to get them fired up for the first night's slumber party. I mean Team Paradise dudes are excited!. These guys wrestle guys at the gym just to cop a feel. Imagine what it will be like when they finally meet in person!

Keeping it Real.

Nice score today, everybody.

It's realistic trash talk. I don't even know who I'm playing for 2 rounds- so my personal account has yet to be discussed

However I do know well win. Were a team of winners. Tp has some good players but it's proven time and again they can't win when it counts.

We have marcawesome. Boom...roasted.

True Story: Google Image search results:

Team Paradise:
stock-photo-helsinki-finland-april-team-paradise-of-russia-competes-in-the-world-synchronized-75529072.jpg

Team Hackers:
seo-hackers.jpg

True Story: Google Image search results:

Team Paradise:
stock-photo-helsinki-finland-april-team-paradise-of-russia-competes-in-the-world-synchronized-75529072.jpg

Team Hackers:
seo-hackers.jpg

We are moonlighting as ice skaters. It helps our core strength.

The beard & pirate thing go hand in hand. Makes sense, a few Pirates are stealin' the booty.

You guys grow beards, that's genius. It'll be 163 degrees with humidity and you're going to add hair. We've seen Coolbreeze with a beard and it's not pretty!

Spoiler
b6.jpg

You guys grow beards, that's genius. It'll be 163 degrees with humidity and you're going to add hair. We've seen Coolbreeze with a beard and it's not pretty!

Spoiler
b6.jpg

LMAO at the uni-brow!

Nice shooting today, guys.

Spoiler
b6.jpg

OK, that made me laugh good sir! My hair is a lot curlyer than that though, but I sure am purdy!

It kind of looks like a feminine Rickie Fowler.

Isn't that sort of redundant? That's like saying relevant... nevermind :devil:

Spoiler
b6.jpg

I just about spit out my Coke onto the screen when I saw this! P4B is on fire!

I hate to steal Jake's stolen niche, but I can't help it.

Anyway, I found a classified photo of him practicing:
inset-grimace-golf.jpg

inset-grimace-golf.jpg

His game looks good, nice stroke!

inset-grimace-golf.jpg
I make no bones about stealing the google and youtube searches from McCook and others, what was I missing out on?!? This is great!

Nice pic, I hope that's a moisture wicking body on Grimmace there or he's going to be HOT down there!

Actually, facial hair keeps the face cooler in extreme heat. It wicks away sweat and moisture.

And lol @ hairy dolphin making fun of a uni-brow. Irony.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

inset-grimace-golf.jpg

That was from PGA National right?

That was from PGA National right?

That was #7 on the Squire. He was riding high at the time, from what I remember. Just saw a duck that didn't quack and hadn't yet spent a half hour advancing 25 yards.

That was #7 on the Squire. He was riding high at the time, from what I remember. Just saw a duck that didn't quack and hadn't yet spent a half hour advancing 25 yards.

But they were in rough shape leading up to that hole. We were playing some good golf. Then after that hole, we heard Rocky IV quotes...hehe

By the way everybody, tomorrow morning, the 2nd of the saturday pairings will be announced.

By the way everybody, tomorrow morning, the 2nd of the saturday pairings will be announced.

Awesome Stuff JB, can't wait to find out who my TeamMate will be for the second round!

I wanted to search and find the actual pic for comparison, but that will take me all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back