2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not make sense. These outings are great fun. Everyone should be posting, smack talking, and putting their thoughts into the process. Dang it guys/gals get yourself our of hibernation and stir this pot up! You know you could be fired for being a wimpy outing non posting person. If you are not pumped to participate, let someone else in who would love to express their excitement!!!

It does not make sense. These outings are great fun. Everyone should be posting, smack talking, and putting their thoughts into the process. Dang it guys/gals get yourself our of hibernation and stir this pot up! You know you could be fired for being a wimpy outing non posting person. If you are not pumped to participate, let someone else in who would love to express their excitement!!!

Some people just don't get social media and forums, unfortunately. I hope it changes for THP as well. It's more than just showing up a teeing off at an outing...so much more. I'm bummed it's full. I hope a spot opens up after the Morgan Cup.

I'm scared to trash talk here. There are 60 people that could end up going postal instead of just 16.

I do agree that the OG outing brought many of us out of our shell. Hopefully it does the same this time around.

I'm scared to trash talk here. There are 60 people that could end up going postal instead of just 16.

I don't know Hawk, we only hear from about 20 regulars huh?

Yeah, once you go to your first outing, you are financially invested in the group...no choice but to live in the forums.

i'm scared to trash talk here. There are 60 people that could end up going postal instead of just 16.

you better be scared, attack of the newb's

I do agree that the OG outing brought many of us out of our shell. Hopefully it does the same this time around.

The problem is, I am going to make a concentrated effort to get to know the people who I've built relationships on the forum with, or those who I see posting all the time and want to get to know better.. If they are going to sit in the corner and wait for the outing, I hope they aren't offended when my time is busy with people I am looking to see..

And I know we've brought this up before, but it's just how it is.. I can only imagine how hard it's going to be to delegate time appropriately to get to know that many people!

The problem is, I am going to make a concentrated effort to get to know the people who I've built relationships on the forum with, or those who I see posting all the time and want to get to know better.. If they are going to sit in the corner and wait for the outing, I hope they aren't offended when my time is busy with people I am looking to see..

And I know we've brought this up before, but it's just how it is.. I can only imagine how hard it's going to be to delegate time appropriately to get to know that many people!

you could just wander around on demo day and give tips to everyone like a "range pro"

haha no, I refuse. I'll be busy chirping your range swings!! "BUTTER"!!!!

all I know is that for any short game/chipping contests, as well as putting contests...my ball of choice will be Top Flight XL Distance

all I know is that for any short game/chipping contests, as well as putting contests...my ball of choice will be Top Flight XL Distance

I wish you wouldn't.. hahahaha!! You chutter.

What I meant was that it brought us out of our shell before the outing. The OG outing thread was one of the best threads ever. Hopefully it happens this time too.

I gotta say Gray is right, I had a blast last year talking smack with SW thanks to Gray. He started a battle between us that lasted till the outing, then I got to meet SW and played a round of golf with him and had an absolute blast. The scramble round with Team Bushwood was another great time as well. I expect more of the same this year as well. That is what the outing and this website is all about, meeting people who share a common interest and enjoying an amazing weekend put on by two people who really care about the membership of this site.

What I meant was that it brought us out of our shell before the outing. The OG outing thread was one of the best threads ever. Hopefully it happens this time too.

I still haven't come out of my shell yet, and I didn't meet any THP'ers at the outing. I stood on the end of the range, and just shanked balls at Spanks and Spanks' friend.

I still haven't come out of my shell yet, and I didn't meet any THP'ers at the outing. I stood on the end of the range, and just shanked balls at Spanks and Spanks' friend.

We still hate you for it, too.

glad to see this thread come to life, lord knows ive throw in the towel on the Morgan Cup thread, cant keep up with all of the posts and 90% inside jokes lol

glad to see this thread come to life, lord knows ive throw in the towel on the Morgan Cup thread, cant keep up with all of the posts and 90% inside jokes lol

And bickering at one another.. Totally agree...

Our new goal is to outpost the MC thread with nonsensical banter.. Annnnnnd go!

I'll be your friend CB.. We can swing in unison and discuss poutine and chesterfields.. And Swiss Chalet and Tim Hortons.. And Harveys and New York Fries... And Coffee Crisp and Dill Pickle chips.. And ... and... I miss Canada.

Actually, we'd love it if you guys came to the MC thread. It's not all bickering :) The only way to get inside jokes is to get inside! (team paradise would understand that)

And bickering at one another.. Totally agree...

Our new goal is to outpost the MC thread with nonsensical banter.. Annnnnnd go!

Hey now, some of the banter is about the weather. But really it would be great to see you guys in that thread. You don't have to keep up with all the banter but just pop your head in once in a while and say Team Paradise sucks and Hawk and Coolbreeze are awesome!

I know, I'm just very shy. Maybe I should grow my hair out?

Too F'in hot for that. Plus, that idea was shot down quickly in the MC thread. By you, I think?

Hey now, some of the banter is about the weather. But really it would be great to see you guys in that thread. You don't have to keep up with all the banter but just pop your head in once in a while and say Team Paradise sucks and Hawk and Coolbreeze are awesome!

For the record, I went in there, proclaimed my support for team Hackers, went in 10 minutes later, and there were 14 new pages..

I'll be your friend CB.. We can swing in unison and discuss poutine and chesterfields.. And Swiss Chalet and Tim Hortons.. And Harveys and New York Fries... And Coffee Crisp and Dill Pickle chips.. And ... and... I miss Canada.

Man now you're talking! The outings great man, and it totally changes the way you view the forum when you get back home. You have now actually met all these wonderful people and they are you're friends, and posting to them is totally different, than before. Hard to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back