What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some new "arns" finally. W/S DI -11

Ordered some Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts for my irons. Was playing Project X 5.5 but they are just too weak for my swing speeds. I did like the feel, but a stiffer shaft should help me out greatly.

Also, over the past weekend, I ordered my final 2 Mizuno MP-T11 wedges (56* & 60*) and picked up a Bushnell Tour V2 rangefinder and a pair of black Adidas Tour360 4.0's. Sure has been a good past 5 days for me :smile:

Nike VR Cap in Blue and a Nike VR Cap Clip and magnetic ball marker

Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 3 wood and some Nike pink golf balls for our work outing.

R11 3w...I need to stop being so impulsive.

A dozen Srixon Z-Star X

That's a really nice FW. Great pick up!

Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 3 wood and some Nike pink golf balls for our work outing.

No you dont! Love that purchase. A lot of people love their FW's.

R11 3w...I need to stop being so impulsive.

Some of the nicest looking hats imo.

Nike VR Cap in Blue and a Nike VR Cap Clip and magnetic ball marker

I was hearing those PX's can play pretty stiff. But it's good you found something that fits you better. Keep us updated! The rest of the haul sounds sick too.

Ordered some Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts for my irons. Was playing Project X 5.5 but they are just too weak for my swing speeds. I did like the feel, but a stiffer shaft should help me out greatly.

Also, over the past weekend, I ordered my final 2 Mizuno MP-T11 wedges (56* & 60*) and picked up a Bushnell Tour V2 rangefinder and a pair of black Adidas Tour360 4.0's. Sure has been a good past 5 days for me :smile:

Love it! Sick set of clubs.

Some new "arns" finally. W/S DI -11

Congrats again!!!!!!!

Callaway Razr X Combo Irons. 3H, 4H, 5-PW.

A dozen callaway tour I(s), dozen Nike one black, and a dozen Nike tour d for $30 from a guy on Craigslist

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Adams A7 #3 hybrid to battle it out with my current TM 09 Rescue...

eqil01hybrid_adamsideaa7.jpg

Callaway FT-IZ Driver head, i-mix style.

Wish I could get a DOT i-mix head too...

I just bought a LH Callaway Diablo Octane Driver, 10.5 degree, project X stiff shaft on my lunch today. Driver was on sale at Dick's for $199 and they gave me $85 for my Diablo driver and another $25 for a 5 wood, so paid $100 for it out the door. I am so excited for work to end. I want to smash one with this Octane!!!

Thats a steal dude.

Yeah I'm more interested in the callaways but they are all new so ill game them all

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

No you dont! Love that purchase. A lot of people love their FW's.

Congrats again!!!!!!!

You're right...it's only plastic so it's actually not even real $$.. :D

Adams A7 #3 hybrid to battle it out with my current TM 09 Rescue...

eqil01hybrid_adamsideaa7.jpg

I got $10 on the A7 3h...I love my soooooo much!!!

A Hirzl glove and some BirdieBalls.

Wilson staff DXI hybrid, won it for like $60 on ebay figured I would take a shot even though I have never hit it

Finally bit the bullet and bought a dozen TaylorMade Penta TP balls. I am sure I won't regret it.

Finally bit the bullet and bought a dozen TaylorMade Penta TP balls. I am sure I won't regret it.

Not at all! I did that last week, except I went for the Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal they had going... I have played 2 rounds with 1 ball. I am deadset on not losing them...

Not at all! I did that last week, except I went for the Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal they had going... I have played 2 rounds with 1 ball. I am deadset on not losing them...

Yeah that deal is still running but I just didnt want to shell out $80 for balls..lol

Wilson staff DXI hybrid, won it for like $60 on ebay figured I would take a shot even though I have never hit it

Good deal!
If you don't mind, let me know what you think about it when you get to hit it.

Yeah that deal is still running but I just didnt want to shell out $80 for balls..lol

I figured, in the long run, getting the 12 free was worth buying them all at once.

Picked up a pair of these dynamite Sligo shorts in the bargain bin at a Golf Town for $30!

11-133-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back