Callaway Rogue ST MAX Fairways

Standard 15.
Surprisingly while it is touted as slight draw bias I hit straight to slight fade off deck and slight draw off tee.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
That’s nice, my 5w is pretty laser straight. Delivery of the face does matter here for sure

Given it is the standard model it is surprisingly low spin

Amazing round again with the 3 wood.
2 tee shots both going 240+ and perfectly on LI e.
Then hit a par 5 in 2 going 250 slightly down wind to 12 feet. Carried 243 and rolled out about 7 yards. Great trajectory.
Loving it more and more.

Amazing round again with the 3 wood.
2 tee shots both going 240+ and perfectly on LI e.
Then hit a par 5 in 2 going 250 slightly down wind to 12 feet. Carried 243 and rolled out about 7 yards. Great trajectory.
Loving it more and more.

Very nice! Was this from the fairway on the par 5 or like the first cut?

Fairway. Flight feel and sound are really great.
At first I wasnt loving this club and was leaning towards the sim2 max HL or the LTDX 3 wood to match the driver but decided to give this club another go and in the last 4 rounds it has been the longest and most accurate 3 wood I have used in years.

Fairway. Flight feel and sound are really great.
At first I wasnt loving this club and was leaning towards the sim2 max HL or the LTDX 3 wood to match the driver but decided to give this club another go and in the last 4 rounds it has been the longest and most accurate 3 wood I have used in years.

Used my Rogue ST LS 3HL twice over the weekend and hit it well both times. Once off of a tee where driver gets me in trouble and left myself a wedge in from the fairway. Used it again from a questionable lie in the left rough on a par 5 and got close to the left edge of the green.

Used my 5w over the weekend and smashed a few drives off the tee with it. I hope Callaway keeps it with a shallow profile as this thing was working so well and it gives me a lot more confidence to try it from the fairway

My driver swing was off and I was playing a tight course so opted for the Rogue LS 3HL several times. I've never consistently hit a 3 wood well but can't thank my Grandaddy brother @xThor enough for getting me into this. These are huge hits for me and it felt automatic. I'm excited to have an extra option when the course is tight or my swing is off.
Screenshot_20230727_003328_Shot Scope.jpgScreenshot_20230727_003314_Shot Scope.jpgScreenshot_20230727_003248_Shot Scope.jpg

My driver swing was off and I was playing a tight course so opted for the Rogue LS 3HL several times. I've never consistently hit a 3 wood well but can't thank my Grandaddy brother @xThor enough for getting me into this. These are huge hits for me and it felt automatic. I'm excited to have an extra option when the course is tight or my swing is off.
View attachment 9195541View attachment 9195542View attachment 9195543
Those are some fantastic numbers! While I don’t get quite that distance I love my 5W still… it’s got a solid place in my bag

Used it today and because of it I made bogey on the one T-shot that I took it out of the bag.

But in all honesty it wasn't the club's fault I hit a perfectly straight shot 240 yards. Unfortunately the dog leg ended at 2:35 and put me behind a tree. I took an easy swing and did not think it would go that far.

I know my time on these are coming to an end in a few months - but I can’t help but keep coming back to them.

the sound is fantastic and the forgiveness and distance is literally everything I’d want from a fairway. Callaway has their work cut out for them in convincing me to replace it

the sound is fantastic and the forgiveness and distance is literally everything I’d want from a fairway. Callaway has their work cut out for them in convincing me to replace it

Yep. Totally agree.

I still have my 3w and 5w in the bag. Between those two clubs and the Paradym X driver, the top of my bag is pretty well sorted out for the foreseeable future.

I know my time on these are coming to an end in a few months - but I can’t help but keep coming back to them.

Agreed. My 3w / 5w st max are sitting pretty in the top spots.

However, as JB stated on today's 40th WGP, the Paradym 5w might kick that out of your bag in December.

Agreed. My 3w / 5w st max are sitting pretty in the top spots.

However, as JB stated on today's 40th WGP, the Paradym 5w might kick that out of your bag in December.
We shall see (though, there may be new shiney's to look and try too!)

So jealous of the guys getting to go to GD-X. I'm so eager for some info on the standard Apex!

The 3HL is still performing very well for me especially off a small tee. I still have the tendency to hit it thin from the fairway which is my only down side but that's mainly me. I'm going to test out the new Paradym Super Hybrid soon to see if it can knock this out of the bag!

I've been looking to replace my Epic Flash fairway woods, but the Paradym's are a bit pricey. After reading a lot of reviews, the Rogue ST Max looked like a good choice. I trundled on over to Callaway Pre-owned and picked up a 3HL and Heavenwood in "Like New" and "Very Good" for a great price.

I've been looking to replace my Epic Flash fairway woods, but the Paradym's are a bit pricey. After reading a lot of reviews, the Rogue ST Max looked like a good choice. I trundled on over to Callaway Pre-owned and picked up a 3HL and Heavenwood in "Like New" and "Very Good" for a great price.
You are going to love them. They are so good. It is going to take something special to kick my Max D fw

You won't be upset. Such a fantastic line of woods

Swapped out the 3HL, for this sweet new setup with my extra Max 3w head.

After hitting @Golfers Anonymous setup in Myrtle, I had to have the exact same build. Took a while, but finally got one of my own.

This is everything I want from a wood. It's so good.

Now, should I buy a third one as a backup? Lol.

20230902_112108.jpg

It’s been a minute since I posted in here - been focused on the irons and hybrids. I will say, these aren’t a sleeper - don’t dismiss them in the slightest.

I used the 5W last week off the tee as much as driver because accuracy and fairways were far more important on the course I played than distance. These FWs are fast, forgiving fairway finders that give you all the confidence in the world off the tee or off the deck!

Ok, here’s an example off the tee. Given how severely this hole doglegs, it’s perfect for the 5W, the Driver ends up in trees or ob…. Ignore the 6i, lol that was a punch shot from and around a tree to advance the ball

1696200156054.png

Back