Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Or post in the ongoing Stack thread in the Training Aids section and get a code for an even better discount from a THPer and help them out with an extra year of membership in the process! (y)
I like this. I know I have a code.

Nike has extra 20% off of sale items for members with code READY.

Tiger Woods Retro 13 and some deals on Jordan one golf shoes.
IMG_3346.jpg

eBay is running a 20% Labor Day sale with a code. Looks like a lot of golf stuff is included:

Try ‘golf20’ at Budget Golf.

And, not to be outdone, Batcaddy says hold my beer. Here's their sale, buy an X9 series get a free bag, other models, no free bag but on sale...$50 off the X4 and $100 off the X8. I think the Alphard deals are better - unless you don't already own a compatible pushcart.

Any other good Labor Day deals? So, often the codes do not work for popular items.

Yup, I'm waiting on a fantastic deal on a Cart Bag. My Tour Edge Bag has Pockets exactly how I like but I found where they skipped on price. The forward fiberglass rods they used for support are undersized so full Bag droops forward and falls.😢

Golfdotz labor day deal LaborD17 for 17% off

Just grabbed these from Zappos for the low low low price lol
0244eb06b34b0d6ebcd104cebd823b97.jpg

I saw they also have some codecahos22 for $64 with free vip shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cross posted in the Srixon thread, but figured I'd post here as well.

Srixon ZX Utility, 4i for $79 with free shipping from Carls.

Save up to $160 + FREE Shipping
MASSIVE BAG SALE​
Motocaddy has been designing award-winning golf bags for almost twenty years.

Our bags are designed for trolleys and are perfectly balanced with 14-way dividers*, spacious storage, anti-twist bases, and well-positioned pockets for quick access.

They also feature EASILOCK®, the world's ultimate bag-to-caddy connection system.

Plus, we're running a limited time clearance offer with MASSIVE SAVINGS up to $180 and FREE domestic shipping!

Motocaddy - Make walking fun.

AWARD-WINNING RANGE​
GGMHcz_unUGUha6zZoYRnlCiRLTlUGMdgmiaivMW-BbWmUXp9J-YXbys5sZAYnxtYU5Cba-2-M2c=s0-d-e1-ft

GGMHcz_unUGUha6zZoYRnlCiRLTlUGMdgmiaivMW-BbWmUXp9J-YXbys5sZAYnxtYU5Cba-2-M2c=s0-d-e1-ft
Dry-Series Cart Bag
PRICE DROP + FREE SHIPPING​
The ultimate waterproof cart bag with wide-ranging features​
WAS $329, NOW $149 (SAVE $180)​

HydroFLEX Stand Bag
Hybrid waterproof stand bag that fits on any Motocaddy trolley​
WAS $299, NOW $129 (SAVE $170)​

Lite-Series Cart Bag
Our lightest & most compact cart bag offering unbeatable value​
WAS $229, NOW $99 (SAVE $130)​

Motocaddy is having a sale on some great bags.

My Waterproof one, Everything inside stayed dry during the Hurricane in Myrtle.

Great deal for you and 3 friends...might have to do rock, paper, scissors to see who gets what. $350 for 4 golf bags.

Great deal for you and 3 friends...might have to do rock, paper, scissors to see who gets what. $350 for 4 golf bags.

4 Golf Bags, 1 Box. We'll pick the colors for you. A Trouper, a Rover, a Players Series, and an Original.

Retail Value: $855

Back