I had some health issues a few years back that took me away from golf, but nothing that serious. Glad to hear you are doing better and getting back out there.

Glad to hear you are getting better!

Great to here this Shaun! Hopefully you'll be back to your oldself in no time!

I read your mention of a heart attack in a thread a week or two ago, and didn't realize it was recent. Sorry about that Sean. Glad to hear your feeling better and swinging your clubs. Hell, you should probably get a couple new sets.

Kevin

Man, best wishes on your recovery. That had to be scary :(

Thanks again! I really do appreciate the good wishes! (I do have some new irons Kevin...heehee).

I played nine today from the forward tees with my 6-iron on down and shot a 40. It felt really good (couldn't make a putt though). :)

Sean, so good to know things are getting better for ya and flat out amazing to me you're back on the course already!!! (Limited or not, thats amazing no matter how you look at it)

Great stuff for sure to know you're getting there buddy and look at it this way, you're always going to have one amazing story too!

Thanks Jman! During my stress test the second time I was hospitalized the cardiologist, who was attending, had to stop me. I've had to learn to pace myself. That said, the temperatures are suppose to drop a lot by Sunday so I'm hoping to play 18...I'll take a cart...no walking yet.

Take care of yourself!!

Looking forward to you coming down to Georgia and trying some of our mountain courses. ButterNut Creek is short but very testy. Old Union is LONG and can eat your lunch like a hungry dog. Bring your "A" game and have some fun South Eastern Get Together Style :thumb:

glad to hear thet you are mending up so well and back on the course already.

Great to hear u are getting better so fast Sean!

My dad had a scheduled angio about 2 yes ago. When they got in there, they couldn't believe he hadn't had a heart attack yet. He had semi emergency quadruple bypass (they admitted him immediately and waited bc he had taken so many thinners) and is still happily golfing 3x a week.

Heart attacks are super scary stuff - so I'm so happy to hear you caught it in time!

Glad to hear you are somewhat back and in good spirits. Pain in the ticker is never a good thing and I echo a lot of sentiments here that it's great you're still with us. It's great that modern medicine is where it is now so your life can be enjoyed again that much faster. Take care of that heart, man.

Sean take it easy bro, there is always time for golf. Get well then go play! Be well sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you are getting better Sean and are able to golf again so soon. Take it easy though and don't rush it.

Looking forward to you coming down to Georgia and trying some of our mountain courses. ButterNut Creek is short but very testy. Old Union is LONG and can eat your lunch like a hungry dog. Bring your "A" game and have some fun South Eastern Get Together Style :thumb:
Me too! The way you describe Old Union though makes me feel like a donut on top of an ant hill! :bulgy-eyes:

Great to hear u are getting better so fast Sean!

My dad had a scheduled angio about 2 yes ago. When they got in there, they couldn't believe he hadn't had a heart attack yet. He had semi emergency quadruple bypass (they admitted him immediately and waited bc he had taken so many thinners) and is still happily golfing 3x a week.

Heart attacks are super scary stuff - so I'm so happy to hear you caught it in time!
Thanks Patty! I'm very happy to hear your Dad is doing so well. :)

Glad to hear you are somewhat back and in good spirits. Pain in the ticker is never a good thing and I echo a lot of sentiments here that it's great you're still with us. It's great that modern medicine is where it is now so your life can be enjoyed again that much faster. Take care of that heart, man.
I was thinking about that very thing today Spank, about modern medicine. Without it I wouldn't even be here.

Sean take it easy bro, there is always time for golf. Get well then go play! Be well sir
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you Tadashi!

Glad to hear you are getting better Sean and are able to golf again so soon. Take it easy though and don't rush it.
You're right DD. I have a tendency to push things and need to back off a bit.

Glad you are on the mend . The game will come back.

Back