The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the actual announcement, but congrats on JB for getting into the MC! The videos have been pretty funny, and Im almost disappointed that Hundy didnt make into the most intimidating golfer in the world video, even though Im not a competitor.

Good luck!

I missed the actual announcement, but congrats on JB for getting into the MC! The videos have been pretty funny, and Im almost disappointed that Hundy didnt make into the most intimidating golfer in the world video, even though Im not a competitor.

Good luck!

That video really was the actual announcement. We thought it would be a little more fun.
Ya never know, maybe hundy will make an appearance in future videos....But you dont have a support tag yet for either team. We know Captain TC expects your allegiance. You may have to rectify that soon.

I did have a supporter tag, and it was for TC. But all it really said was "I hate AHA", now that that a-hole is gone, I dont know what to do. :blob:

But for real? Those hackers tags are hideous. I hate them. I wish they were cooler.

*AHA is a super cool dude and not an a-hole. I have had the awesome chance to play with him, and was lucky to have my ass beat by him shooting a 73. Hes a really cool dude!

That video really was the actual announcement. We thought it would be a little more fun.
Ya never know, maybe hundy will make an appearance in future videos....But you dont have a support tag yet for either team. We know Captain TC expects your allegiance. You may have to rectify that soon.

I did have a supporter tag, and it was for TC. But all it really said was "I hate AHA", now that that a-hole is gone, I dont know what to do. :blob:

But for real? Those hackers tags are hideous. I hate them. I wish they were cooler.

*AHA is a super cool dude and not an a-hole. I have had the awesome chance to play with him, and was lucky to have my ass beat by him shooting a 73. Hes a really cool dude!

Ya gotta look at a supporter tag as rooting for your favorite golfer despite his outfit being hideous. Now you of all people should be able to relate watching Luke Donald play and rooting for him. A Hackers Tag is a badge of honor...

In all honesty, I like his outfits. Even the ugliest of ones.

But youre right. TC does deserve my support!
Ya gotta look at a supporter tag as rooting for your favorite golfer despite his outfit being hideous. Now you of all people should be able to relate watching Luke Donald play and rooting for him. A Hackers Tag is a badge of honor...

Last night we showed you Hairy Dolphin at his new position, but today we wanted to show you guys how good at his job he is. Thanks Hairy.

I think I'll make another MeMe video because Im fresh out of ideas. This one will be so bad I might have to kick myself out of the MC..

-P4B
That's funny coming from the creative ghost, OEM second fiddle.

Damn I forgot to mention the outstanding video contributions of CB!! You need to come out with some more instructional videos. I will be putting those bunker tips to use today

That's funny coming from the creative ghost, OEM second fiddle.

Dont hate. You know I carried our team down in PGA National while you sprayed drives all over the course.

Boy did I pick the wrong day to not look in on this thread. It only took me 3 hours to catch up!

Great bunch of videos from everyone. JB posting them like it's his job, lot's of funny stuff.

THP was able to get an exclusive interview with the one and only Puttin4bird and we asked him point blank about all of those emails from captain biggsy.

I think I understand why P4B was speechless during your interview JB. I wouldn't have been able to talk either the way you kept uhm, looking down. It was kind of creepy :D:.

I think I understand why P4B was speechless during your interview JB. I wouldn't have been able to talk either the way you kept uhm, looking down. It was kind of creepy :D:.

Its because before the interview started, he kept running around and screaming "Im a man" and GG, while filming, was strongly disagreeing.

Fools, it's called clean-shaven, I just couldn't try to match the facial hair of TC and coolbreeze.

So you decided to match Jake? Man that is a bad choice

Last night we showed you Hairy Dolphin at his new position, but today we wanted to show you guys how good at his job he is. Thanks Hairy.

Ary is a talented guy!

Dont hate. You know I carried our team down in PGA National while you sprayed drives all over the course.
Right, the missing link, what would we have done without you. :alien:

Okay...jb, I gotta give you tons of credit on the videos....I have laughed my a$$ off at all of them. Lol, hehe.

Belbins was funny as hell cause you kept going in your canada accent and forgetting the accent.

All in all it was awesome. Virtual rep.

Will someone post hawks vid just as the hyperlink? When its embedded and not on youtube I can't watch it from my phone

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

This question is for CG95: do you film all of your swings in slow motion?

Okay...jb, I gotta give you tons of credit on the videos....I have laughed my a$$ off at all of them. Lol, hehe.

Belbins was funny as hell cause you kept going in your canada accent and forgetting the accent.

All in all it was awesome. Virtual rep.

Will someone post hawks vid just as the hyperlink? When its embedded and not on youtube I can't watch it from my phone

It's on Photobucket. Here's a link:
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=2011-07-22_20-51-02_566.mp4

Well dang...I can't see it. I am sure its funny, its hawk

Canada is NOT Ohio! They wish.

I thought Belbin lived in Intenseland. Just outside of Canada. The accents are a little thicker like in his putting tips video. He's long.

I thought Belbin lived in Intenseland. Just outside of Canada. The accents are a little thicker like in his putting tips video. He's long.

He does live in Intense land, its the fourth territory of Canada. They only have time to work and practice there, for serious events that are all about winning!

JB - I wasn't joking when I said I was jealous of that Sligo hat. I can't that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back