Kapalua LPGA Classic [spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

6be19db8b7f6fef5b662b64a57afb867-ge.jpg
captae64a2a6f3d842f8aabd7e2a585e488.jpg

Cool shoes too.

Any idea the brand? I've seen Christie Kerr wear a buckled pair that look strikingly the same/similar.

Last edited:
Morgan had an intense practice routine on the driving range at the Long's event last week. She spent hours beating balls - more than any one else. She chose to situate herself at the most remote spot on the range - at the farthest station on the upper level. Each day her caddie, coach, and grandfather dutifully followed her up there, where they remained until late afternoon. Very focused. She deserved the win and we're thrilled for her.

By way of contrast, at the Long's Christina always chose a centrally located station to practice/fool with the ipod/chat on the phone/fiddle with gear. To me it seems that the range was a stage for her - although no public was allowed, so she was really only practicing in front of a couple of volunteers and her Dad. Her practice sessions were not nearly as long as Morgan's. She's making cuts and making money, but I think there are more wins in her future. BTW - I believe she had the significant weight loss during the off season some time back. It must be a struggle for her to keep the weight off. Oh, the stories I could tell about making player requested detours while doing player transportation!:wink:

BTW - I believe she had the significant weight loss during the off season some time back. It must be a struggle for her to keep the weight off. Oh, the stories I could tell about making player requested detours while doing player transportation!:wink:

Right, in 2006. I imagine she's been putting it on slowly with loss of focus.

But please...do tell! Who has a penchant for McDonald's fries? Lucky Subway subs? Anyone get a little drinky before play?

I'm with Julie on the request! You should spend more time here, Rice (may I call you that?). You always have good stuff to say.

No argument there.

Why the heck would you add loft? The ball goes very very high with these clubs as the CoG is very low. They had to de-loft them or else everything would balloon.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Why the heck would you add loft? The ball goes very very high with these clubs as the CoG is very low. They had to de-loft them or else everything would balloon.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Umm, this is a tournament thread from over 4 years ago. Brad hadn't been here in about the same amount of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back