SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

+1 You guys did a really good job with the testing. I lurked a lot in this thread since I already knew what SeeMore was all about.

For the most part, THP and Seemore did a great job with these testers.

I would also like to thank the testers and SeeMore. I wouldn't have one in my bag without this thread.

I will continue to update as I really think that my putting is turning a corner. Thanks Seemore & THP for this amazing opportunity.

Thanks JB, blugold, and Howzat. I am glad you approve of our testing! :mohawk: I would also like to thank my fellow testers as I feel they did a great job.

Testing SeeMore was an eye opening experience for me. This is a brand I never would given the time of day, mostly out of complete ignorance on my part. I had never really paid attention to the name or product. Since receiving the Si3 and using it every round I have played for 4+ months, I can honestly say that when you add the customer service portion with the top notch product that SeeMore offers, they have a winner in my book. When I choose to move on from the Si3, SeeMore will be at the top of my list for a new putter purchase.

I am very fortunate to have been able to test this product and I would like to thank THP and SeeMore for trusting in me to review it. Specifically JB, GG, and Ted Galina from SeeMore. Also thanks to Pat O'brien for your massive putting knowledge! :)

I had a tough transition period for the first month and I was pretty frustrated, but in the end I believe I am a better putter from this experience. I have instilled new techniques into my putting stroke, alignment, and posture. The only thing I ended up not feeling comfortable with is the grip, which I have made a bit of a hybrid between what Pat and SeeMore teaches and my former grip. It has worked wonders for me as my pre SeeMore average putts per round was just over 32 and now it is just under 31. I am over a full stroke better in 4 months! My goal was 30, and I am getting closer. This is still a work in progress and I am hoping by the end of summer I will be there. I will continue to update my progress here as the summer progresses. Also, it can't be a coinsedence that my handicap has dropped from 8.7 to 7.5 during this testing. Pretty darn cool!

If anyone has been on the fence about a SeeMore putter, I 100% feel you should give them a chance. You won't be dissapointed.

Last edited:
Thanks JB, blugold, and Howzat. I am glad you approve of our testing! :mohawk: I would also like to thank my fellow testers as I feel they did a great job.

Testing SeeMore was an eye opening experience for me. This is a brand I never would given the time of day, mostly out of complete ignorance on my part. I had never really paid attention to the name or product. Since receiving the Si3 and using it every round I have played for 4+ months, I can honestly say that when you add the customer service portion with the top notch product that SeeMore offers, they have a winner in my book. When I choose to move on from the Si3, SeeMore will be at the top of my list for a new putter purchase.

I am very fortunate to have been able to test this product and I would like to thank THP and SeeMore for trusting in me to review it. Specifically JB, GG, and Ted Galina from SeeMore. Also thanks to Pat O'brien for your massive putting knowledge! :)

I had a tough transition period for the first month and I was pretty frustrated, but in the end I believe I am a better putter from this experience. I have instilled new techniques into my putting stroke, alignment, and posture. The only thing I ended up not feeling comfortable with is the grip, which I have made a bit of a hybrid between what Pat and SeeMore teaches and my former grip. It has worked wonders for me as my pre SeeMore average putts per round was just over 32 and now it is just under 31. I am over a full stroke better in 4 months! My goal was 30, and I am getting closer. This is still a work in progress and I am hoping by the end of summer I will be there. I will continue to update my progress here as the summer progresses. Also, it can't be a coinsedence that my handicap has dropped from 8.7 to 7.5 during this testing. Pretty darn cool!

If anyone has been on the fence about a SeeMore putter, I 100% feel you should give them a chance. You won't be dissapointed.

Thanks for the kind words all! I like TH would'nt have thought much about SeeMore myself had I not been given the opportunity. I feel so much more confident over my putts now then I ever did before. HUGE thanks to Ted and the rest of the SeeMore crew! Their service is absolutely awesome. They truly believe in their product and methods as they should! The biggest challenge to me was going from SBST to the arched path. Everything swings on a plane for me now! This has been a monumental discovery I would not have tried had it not been for Ted and SeeMore!

A huge thanks to THP and the usual suspects JB and GG for allowing me and the other testers the opportunity. It was great to bounce all this stuff off each other and it seems like most everyone put in a great effort and even more so great info!

:clap:

Testing SeeMore was an eye opening experience for me. This is a brand I never would given the time of day, mostly out of complete ignorance on my part. I had never really paid attention to the name or product.

If anyone has been on the fence about a SeeMore putter, I 100% feel you should give them a chance. You won't be dissapointed

Totally agree with you on all those points, more so with the bolded part! Due to success I'd be hard pressed to look at any other putters without looking at another Seemore first. I've said it before in this thread and I'll say it again, I'm not getting rid of this putter. I had a tough stretch recently (wasn't making putts due to infrequent play) and tried out my old putter for a week or so and couldn't get comfortable with despite having really good success previously (hard to part with a putter that I had custom paintfilled and put in a vibrant shaft). I was missing the RST, even if it has become 2nd nature to me. Going back to the Seemore made me realize that I'm a better putter with it. The tough stretch was just bad reads, my putts were rolling well. I just had to practice more to make sure I was reading the lines correctly. I love this putter.

I was not a tester. In fact I passed on the testing :angry::at-wits-end::banghead:

I already had SeeMore on my short list. Thanks to the testers and the testing I pulled the trigger and I've loved my putter since day one. I probably would have purchased a SeeMore at some point and muddled my way through the learning process before moving onto "the next best thing". Again due to this thread I took the time to learn how to use the putter correctly.

Me, My game, and I thank THP, Seemore, and the testers for a fantastic job of selling me on this putter!!!

Over the weekend I became "That Guy" in a good way, lol. It was sort of odd for me, but during a two day scramble and after about four holes in, the guy's on my team pushed me to the back of the line to putt last. At first I was a bit puzzled by it and after a while I commented "Hey, want me to show you guys the line"? and one of them say's hell no, your our best putter, you go last. This is sort of odd even posting because it comes out as a brag, but I've never been the last to putt, lol. Talk about pressure when you have a slippery 6 footer that you really need and everyone else missed.

I made several crucial putts including the 12 foot down hill slidder on #18 to put us in the money. I have to say that prior to my Si3 and this testing that putt would have been a shot in the dark to say the least. I also would have putted from the middle of the pack. Thanks SeeMore!

Over the weekend I became "That Guy" in a good way, lol. It was sort of odd for me, but during a two day scramble and after about four holes in, the guy's on my team pushed me to the back of the line to putt last. At first I was a bit puzzled by it and after a while I commented "Hey, want me to show you guys the line"? and one of them say's hell no, your our best putter, you go last. This is sort of odd even posting because it comes out as a brag, but I've never been the last to putt, lol. Talk about pressure when you have a slippery 6 footer that you really need and everyone else missed.

I made several crucial putts including the 12 foot down hill slidder on #18 to put us in the money. I have to say that prior to my Si3 and this testing that putt would have been a shot in the dark to say the least. I also would have putted from the middle of the pack. Thanks SeeMore!

That's very cool - had to make you feel good!!

I played 18 last night on a new to me course and had some decent success on the greens which were very quick. Did not make anything over 10 feet but also did not have any 3 putts but made several 8 footers to save par or bogey. Ended up 15-15 for 30 total putts. I can still see some improvement needed, but MUCH better than where I was when I started the testing (averaging 36 or 37 then and about 32 now).

Thanks JB. This has been a great opportunity. I also will continue to post updates on special things that have occurred with my SeeMore . I have played pretty well with my SeeMore learning her. Hell I'm still learning. I was having a hard time with ball rolling out. For some strange stupid reason I thought it was Ok that it would come and fall into hole instead of circle the hole. Well I think I figured it out at;east for myself that is. I have moved the ball back farther making sure everything else wouldnt be lost . No red,I pulled and fired and bam Center cup. It worked i did this during my last 2 rounds. I'm expecting to get better with this. It is amazing how much you can learn . SeeMore you have been Great. I got a Lot of Love for my extended Family, especially My Brother TED. He has got me through the rough and into green pastures. Love you SeeMore.Thanks again THP.....Update coming soon....:D

I want to thank the testers that took part in this testing. It was a lot of fun and eye opening for a ton of readers. We lost 1-2 testers half way through it I think, but thank you all that continued to update your rounds.

It was my pleasure being able to participate in the testing. Gigantic thanks to THP and SeeMore for the opportunity!!

It has definitely helped and changed my putting ability tremendously and I believe that the testing opportunity has really opened some people minds to what SeeMore RST is all about and giving it a try.

YES thanks for all the great info - been loving my little "railroad track" FGP. It is hard to change a technique but I am committed to sticking with the prescribed methods of the RST and do have more confidence - not sure what could be more important than that!

That is just too AWESOME! We're going to start calling you AutoMATIC Duey. Congrats

That is just too AWESOME! We're going to start calling you AutoMATIC Duey. Congrats

Thanks Mary C, I love how you inflate my ego with and without cookies, lol. Thank you.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I want to thank the testers that took part in this testing. It was a lot of fun and eye opening for a ton of readers. We lost 1-2 testers half way through it I think, but thank you all that continued to update your rounds.

Thank you JB, GG and everyone at THP as well as the INCREDIBLE hands on with each of testers by the Ted, John, and ALL the guys and gals at SeeMore! Ted and the team at SeeMore never made me feel less important than any of the tour players they work with and that included returning calls and emails with questions even during hectic tournament weeks. Incredible customer service.

Where is the best place to purchase Seemores? I'm thinking of getting the black milled ONE cs. If $295 off their site can't be beat, then I'll probably just support the local golf store. Appreciate any help!

Where is the best place to purchase Seemores? I'm thinking of getting the black milled ONE cs. If $295 off their site can't be beat, then I'll probably just support the local golf store. Appreciate any help!

Because they do so many custom fittings, purchasing directly is how I recommend it. However if you contact them, they will quickly offer up the best advice for your area.

Played yesterday on a course with some very nice greens. Rolled pretty quick and very true. I did have a couple of brain fart missed 2 footers and a 3 putt 18th hole but other than that I putted very well. My aim was great and my speed was very good as well. I don't even consider looking at the red dot anymore. I just don't even think about it. It's a work in progress but the Seemore has definitely made me a better, more confident putter.

Because they do so many custom fittings, purchasing directly is how I recommend it. However if you contact them, they will quickly offer up the best advice for your area.

Order placed, now I have to try and patiently wait and hope it gets here before next weekend:D

Order placed, now I have to try and patiently wait and hope it gets here before next weekend:D

Welcome to the club man! We should get together and compare.... which model did you go with Clop?

You are going to love your putter! Congrats on the new addition to your bag.

Welcome to the club man! We should get together and compare.... which model did you go with Clop?

Got the mSeries, Black Gunmetal One CS, 33in with a tan feeltec grip. Already got the shipping notification, so I'm thinking it should be here before the weekend! I'm in Grand Junction, you ever make your way over to this area? I'm in the Denver area every once in a while.

Well I have not been able to play much golf lately as I have been swamped. Just wanted to check in and say the SeeMore is holding up very well and my putting has gotten much better. Love the feel. Had my first par 9 holes a week or so ago 36. made about a 5 footer to save par. it did not hold together for the back 9 and wound up with a 78 but its a start.

have a great day.

Received the Mseries One CS putter today, took it to the practice green, and I'm in love! For the 15ft and closer putts, I definitely see this new putter saving me some strokes. I feel like every time I can give it a run. This putter is certainly not as "soft" as the white hot I previously used, but I'm thinking softness is overrated. With this putter, my distance control seemed to be a lot better than with my previous putter, plus I left no where near as many putts short. On long putts, I did notice that a poor strike resulted in quite a bit of distance loss compared to my current putter.

Overall, she''s a beaut Clark and I think this putter will help me save a few strokes each round!

Received the Mseries One CS putter today, took it to the practice green, and I'm in love! For the 15ft and closer putts, I definitely see this new putter saving me some strokes. I feel like every time I can give it a run. This putter is certainly not as "soft" as the white hot I previously used, but I'm thinking softness is overrated. With this putter, my distance control seemed to be a lot better than with my previous putter, plus I left no where near as many putts short. On long putts, I did notice that a poor strike resulted in quite a bit of distance loss compared to my current putter.

Overall, she''s a beaut Clark and I think this putter will help me save a few strokes each round!

Not. Jealous. At. All!

I soooo want one of these. In fact I've been offered one. Just too many dineros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back