Belts and Belt Buckles

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the craze that seems to be going around? We will be doing a piece on this on the main site and wanted to find out what peoples opinions are. We will have Puma, Nike, Elevee, Tattoo Golf, Pahr, and others all involved and will be giving away items from them after the review to registered members here.

THe stuff coming out for this article I just unpacked and most of it is absolutely gorgeous. Both large and small belt buckles as well as great leather quality belts.

Jeez, here I promised to behave myself on this forum. So much for that. My current fave:

Last edited:
  • Admin
Very nice. I think you will like the stuff that we are looking at. By next week that piece will be up and then the giveaway begins.

Claire,
If you like that one, you will love the stuff from Elevee. They are having a create your own belt online coming out soon.

Claire,
If you like that one, you will love the stuff from Elevee. They are having a create your own belt online coming out soon.

Okay; I'm drooling. :desire: <-- couldn't find a drooling smilie, so that will have to do.

• Admin
Claire,
I just got off of the phone with them, and their create a pants feature is already up. The belt one will be up soon. I PROMISE you that Golfergal is on top of it and will get the goods on them before they launch. We are even trying to get a coupon code for the THP board members to get a discount on their belt creations when it comes out.

Im a big buckle man but dont care so much for the belt. The problem with most of these golf belt companies are that the buckles are riveted on, so I cant interchange all of my buckles. Maybe you should state this as a problem in your reviews and we can start a movement.

Gasman, with most of the belts we are reviewing, they do come off. You will be happy to know that. We will giving away quite a few belts and buckles here over the next few weeks.

I want a baller belt buckle... has anyone seen the Bettinardi belts? They are SUPER nice and SUPER expensive.

I want a baller belt buckle... has anyone seen the Bettinardi belts? They are SUPER nice and SUPER expensive.

Nice but too conservative--need bling!

yes, bling is king!

I just can't find many around here... I really need to try it on, feel the weight before I can pull the trigger

If you could create your ideal THP belt and buckle, what would be on it?

If you could create your ideal THP belt and buckle, what would be on it?

Mine would say THP in handwritting all joined together kind of, along with some vibrant colours with a half green half blue gradient running throughout the buckle.

GO into more detail Dent. I like the sound of it so far.

I'm not sure what happened to photoshop, but give me about an Hour and I can come up with a great design to show you JB.

Sounds good. Our myspace page has the THP logo shrunk down to just THP and it is in script.

Come on Dent, we're waiting!

Everybody's input is good to have. We are looking for something that everyone would want.

Everybody's input is good to have. We are looking for something that everyone would want.

a belt buckle than can be interchangeable... I have to many belts whose buckles are fixed, that sucks.

No question about that. If you read our reviews, we prefer that. However I would be okay if it were reversible white and black also.

I'm no photoshop person, but if we started with something simple and tasteful like this: and worked with it, you'd get my vote.

Me likes. And its clearly unisex.

Back