Introducing Edison 2.0 Wedges

Today with the 54* I was on from 50-60 yards. I had 4 of 5 shots land with 10 feet of the pin, 2 of those within 5 feet setting up birdies. The only one that didn't was a bad chunk in a wet area.

Also had 2 of 3 shots from 75-110, with my 49* land within 20 feet, giving me good looks. The other I just didn't judge the distance correctly.

These are so much fun to hit once you have them dialed in. Easy to get plenty of spin to control distances. Off the fairway lie I used to struggle with bot using the bounce and topping or skulling shots from 100 or so. Now I trust the Edison 2.0 to do the work, and it keeps performing. Great wedges!!
So much truth and good stuff in this. Being part of the PW Challenge with the Edison 2.0 has been pretty eye opening, I’m hard pondering a switch of my current 48/54/60 to these. The only reason I haven’t done it yet is I may get new irons in 2024 and want to make sure I gap appropriately

So much truth and good stuff in this. Being part of the PW Challenge with the Edison 2.0 has been pretty eye opening, I’m hard pondering a switch of my current 48/54/60 to these. The only reason I haven’t done it yet is I may get new irons in 2024 and want to make sure I gap appropriately
I think they play so well in GW and SW spots in the bag, and glad you're seeing the same with your PW. 3/4 shots are so good with the 49*, and I really have been able to hone in with the 1/2 to 3/4 swings with the 54*. Great spin too so I can attack the pin and get them to stop quickly, and consistently. The lower trajectory I see from the Edisons makes them easier to control also, especially when the wind is in play.

I didn't care for them as much in the LW loft, but I just needed a bit versatility. It wasn't bad by any means, just not what I needed there.

Wanted to point out how much better the Edison has been for me from distances where I expect to get a birdie look. Focusing on shots from 25-50 yards out, where I use my 54*. The Edisons jave helped me get 6 feet closer overall. But a huge improvement from the fairway, from 29 feet to 10!! I've always struggled off fairway lies with my shallow swing, which led to many a topped or skulled shot from this distance. But I've learned to trust the Edison and the Koehler sole. So much fun to watch the ball fly at the pin, hop, and stop on a dime!

2022:
Screenshot_20231222_090122_Shot Scope.jpg

2023:
Screenshot_20231222_090133_Shot Scope.jpg

Wanted to point out how much better the Edison has been for me from distances where I expect to get a birdie look. Focusing on shots from 25-50 yards out, where I use my 54*. The Edisons jave helped me get 6 feet closer overall. But a huge improvement from the fairway, from 29 feet to 10!! I've always struggled off fairway lies with my shallow swing, which led to many a topped or skulled shot from this distance. But I've learned to trust the Edison and the Koehler sole. So much fun to watch the ball fly at the pin, hop, and stop on a dime!

2022:
View attachment 9231801

2023:
View attachment 9231802
19ft closer is huge! Love to see that

19ft closer is huge! Love to see that
And I've gone from a birdie 5% of every hole, to 9% overall. I'm sure this has been a huge reason why. I had 2 birdies last round out because of getting tight with the 54*. I used to get close from 50 yards every so often, but never with such consistency.

Another reminder of how good these wedges can be today. In a round that was wet and muddy, these performed very well. I few issues with the wet ground that I got caught up in, but more often than not the 2.0's were money from 50-100 yards. Responsible for 2 birdies within the first 5 holes. Great on approach, and the most point and shoot I've ever been with wedges. Can't wait for another year with these in the bag!

Back