What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 9 this morning with a golf team buddy at 8 am. Par 37, shot a +2 39, 3 bogeys, 1 birdie, 5 pars. Lipped out another birdie, honestly don't know how that one didn't fall. I have gone from high 80s (which was really bad for me) to now shooting just 2 and 4 over my last 2 nines. Very happy, hoping to get out again on saturday. Varsity season is just around the corner!

BulldogsGolf

Shot a 77 today. 4th time breaking 80 what really helped was my lag putting. All of my oar putts were within 2 feet. Sadly I had a bogey on 18 or else I would have par'd the back 9 either way it was my lowest 9 ever(37)

Only kept score on 9, just played the front 9 a second time for fun. Was a good thing to do to lighten up, I'm apparently wound way too tight after finally breaking 80.

On the 9 I kept though, shot a 42 (+6), bad part? Had 7 pars, 1 bogey, and a 10 on a Par 5 when my hook reappeared off the tee (immediately realized after two OB tee shots it was my grip...grr).

Seriously, a 10. Holy hell.

Only kept score on 9, just played the front 9 a second time for fun. Was a good thing to do to lighten up, I'm apparently wound way too tight after finally breaking 80.

On the 9 I kept though, shot a 42 (+6), bad part? Had 7 pars, 1 bogey, and a 10 on a Par 5 when my hook reappeared off the tee (immediately realized after two OB tee shots it was my grip...grr).

Seriously, a 10. Holy hell.

That is the good thing buddy, you did realize what was wrong, much better than leaving the course still wondering what the heck went wrong. All in all a great round IMO 8 holes and only 1 over is very good golf.

Shot a 77 today. 4th time breaking 80 what really helped was my lag putting. All of my oar putts were within 2 feet. Sadly I had a bogey on 18 or else I would have par'd the back 9 either way it was my lowest 9 ever(37)

Great round Tc1, keep posting the low scores my friend.

played suffolk gc this morning... 2nd group on the course
very fun round
40/41
didnt lose any balls
teeshots went straight but still not getting any distance... as long as they went straight ill take it
approach shots were so much better than yesterday and hit 8 greens
when i didnt hit the greens it was kind of a struggle since the morning dew kinda screwed me on some shots lol oops
wedges were great when i was hitting full shots into greens
got in and out of 2 traps which is good since that course has a ton of them
putting was ugggggh... 4 birdies didnt drop they just looked into the hole
ill take tap in pars all day but wow i coulda went much lower

Great round Tc1, keep posting the low scores my friend.

Thanks man. After posting 12 scores I have found that my handicap is lower than I once thought. After the first 9(shot 41) I thought I had no
Chance at breaking 80 and right around the 14th hole I started thinking about it and man 4 straight pars a then the bogey. Thanks again!

36 holes: 79 & 75 on a Par 71, Rating - 73.1. 15 years old, Hcp - 4. I just bought the TM Est '79 TM-110 and it's, in my opinion, the best putter ever. I cut my putts in half.

Nice going UE, had to be tough in that Texas heat wave right now.

40 to go along with my 41 yesterday... Not headed in the right direction with a tournament coming up this weekend, but hopefully it's the calm before the awesome haha!

Shot 87. 46/41. And it was only 102 degrees today, which is good considering last time I played it was 106 in the shade and 122 in the direct sunlight.........

first 18 - 80 with close to 40 putts second 18 - 86 with a 10 on a par 4 and a triple. :(

today was an absolute ball smashing day for me i was hitting straight with the driver and started pin seeking with i701 tour irons had a blast todays score 74

today was an absolute ball smashing day for me i was hitting straight with the driver and started pin seeking with i701 tour irons had a blast todays score 74
way to go!

Shot a 98 today on a course I have never played today. I played bogey golf for most of the round, which is what I have been shooting for all year, had some good pars and even a birdie. But had a few too many big blow up holes that cost me big. Struggled with distance off the tee box today even playing a fade which I never do, but my irons and wedges were pretty much on with only the occasional hiccup. The greens today were soft but could not get a short wedge to hold the green at all, even had a bunker shot check up and then roll another three feet forward. I did get a couple long irons to hold on the greens but the made some nasty divots.

Shot a 42 + 40 today at Carmel Mountain Ranch in San Diego, my best score there (pretty tough course). It could have been better but I mishit a few drives and approach shots.

went from a 105 to a 93. took my time and had fun with it. GETTIN BETTER!

It happened again and I'm pretty shocked to be honest. My last few times out since shooting my best ever 73 I've really played poorly in comparison, mid to low 80's. Things really just would not come around, especially with the putter, but I sent a few video's to Ted at SeeMore who gave me some great info, (full write up about that in the SeeMore thread), and wow how things changed.

I shot 36/38 (74) last night during men's league. It was crazy, I had a lot of birdi chances, but shot par on 15 straight holes and 16 of the 18 holes. My game seems to be either crazy good, for me, or crazy bad with no inbetween, lol.

That is the good thing buddy, you did realize what was wrong, much better than leaving the course still wondering what the heck went wrong. All in all a great round IMO 8 holes and only 1 over is very good golf.

Thanks Dawg. I even had that moment of realization when I was going home that I can never get that serious or angry on the course again, this game is my release, not my job. The good will come with the bad, the ebb and flow, and I really just need to roll with it. That's not to say I'm not going to shoot for a score, but if its off that day, its off.

It happened again and I'm pretty shocked to be honest. My last few times out since shooting my best ever 73 I've really played poorly in comparison, mid to low 80's. Things really just would not come around, especially with the putter, but I sent a few video's to Ted at SeeMore who gave me some great info, (full write up about that in the SeeMore thread), and wow how things changed.

I shot 36/38 (74) last night during men's league. It was crazy, I had a lot of birdi chances, but shot par on 15 straight holes and 16 of the 18 holes. My game seems to be either crazy good, for me, or crazy bad with no inbetween, lol.

Freaking awesome Duey. FREAKING AWESOME!!!

15 straight par's is ridiculously awesome for sure. Good job buddy!

A tale of two 9's for me today

Stand.png

Freaking awesome Duey. FREAKING AWESOME!!!

15 straight par's is ridiculously awesome for sure. Good job buddy!

Thanks man, I have no idea which Duey will show up from day to day, lol. One of the guys on the team we were playing kept saying "Man, you need to be giving lessons out here" lol. I'm like you should have seen me yesterday.

A tale of two 9's for me today

Stand.png

Nice turn around! I like how you guys can post that screen shot, I will have to see if I can figure that out, but looks pretty cool.

I just take a screenshot of the golfshot round and then upload it to photobucket

I shot a 92 today. I put up a 42 on the front and fell apart in the back with 50. I need to start holding it together in the back nine!

I shot a 92 today. I put up a 42 on the front and fell apart in the back with 50. I need to start holding it together in the back nine!

that is the story of my life bro. You will have your revenge next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back