The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You hitting the standard PXs or the flighted?? I wish they worked for me!

I will be hitting the standard in my R11's, I didn't really see a big difference in the flighted's especially since I won't be playing a 3 or 4 iron.

I will be hitting the standard in my R11's, I didn't really see a big difference in the flighted's especially since I won't be playing a 3 or 4 iron.

You didn't find a higher flight with your scoring irons in the flighted? That's what I experienced... Love them though.. They are gorgeous shafts.

You didn't find a higher flight with your scoring irons in the flighted? That's what I experienced... Love them though.. They are gorgeous shafts.

Slightly higher with the flighteds, but I much perfered the standard shafts. They are sexy, I was shocked when I was fitted to them, but happy cause they're sexy!

Usually flighted shafts keep the ballflight lower in the scoring irons. It's why my Callaway fitter recommended PX 5.5 as alternate shafts. But everyone is different

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Usually flighted shafts keep the ballflight lower in the scoring irons. It's why my Callaway fitter recommended PX 5.5 as alternate shafts. But everyone is different

Hey buddy, what you up to?

Slightly higher with the flighteds, but I much perfered the standard shafts. They are sexy, I was shocked when I was fitted to them, but happy cause they're sexy!

Stepless shafts look stealth, bro. It's like a katana or something.

Stepless shafts look stealth, bro. It's like a katana or something.

I love the look of the stepless shafts, man I want these irons to get here.

Wow I hadn't heard that before... Might have to try and get my hands on a 9 iron in a flighted shaft to see what happens.

I love the look of the stepless shafts, man I want these irons to get here.

I have them with the Rifles in the RXT's and they are a joy to look down on. Much like the top of a hot chick's head.

I have them with the Rifles in the RXT's and they are a joy to look down on. Much like the top of a hot chick's head.

ROTFL, thats awesome. I had some delicious filipino food tonight, but now I feel like candy.

Wow I hadn't heard that before... Might have to try and get my hands on a 9 iron in a flighted shaft to see what happens.

I hadn't either my friend. It's helped a bit even in the uniflexs.

Hey CB! I'm at the range. Hitting balls and checking out chicks.

I hadn't either my friend. It's helped a bit even in the uniflexs.

Hey CB! I'm at the range. Hitting balls and checking out chicks.

Nice, any lookers? Ask them if they ever tried taquito. Tell them its like a burrito but always leaves you wanting more.

ROTFL, thats awesome. I had some delicious filipino food tonight, but now I feel like candy.

Have some Filipino candy. I heard if you have US dollars and a US visa they deliver.

Tried the PX 6.0, KBS Tour and S300 and walked away more confused than I started, I had no idea which ones felt the best and was just overall stumped on what to get. They all felt the same except for the PX feeling really boardy.

Have some Filipino candy. I heard if you have US dollars and a US visa they deliver.

My wife says I can't hang out with you anymore.

Tried the PX 6.0, KBS Tour and S300 and walked away more confused than I started, I had no idea which ones felt the best and was just overall stumped on what to get. They all felt the same except for the PX feeling really boardy.

The shaft does feel boardy but the numbers don't lie if it fits you. Were you able to get on a mizuno shaft optimizer?

Did you try the Rifle 6.0? I was fit for those exact shafts (along with the Rifles) and I chose the Rifles because they all gave me the same numbers and the Rifles just felt like I can control ball flight a bit better (I could feel it whip through the zone better than the other 3). I do agree that the PX 6.0 felt a bit boardy.

Nice, any lookers? Ask them if they ever tried taquito. Tell them its like a burrito but always leaves you wanting more.

Sadly its not so great tonight. Boomed to impress with my shanks

okay... what the hell does "boardy" mean?

okay... what the hell does "boardy" mean?

Subjective but in my views it's when you swing a stick and it feels like a 2x4 with very little or no flex. Like a board.

Geez Dent, to say the KBS' and the S300's feel similar is crazy talk to me. I think the KBS' trump those others in the feel dept. by quite a lot. What kind of #'s were you getting?

Geez Dent, to say the KBS' and the S300's feel similar is crazy talk to me. I think the KBS' trump those others in the feel dept. by quite a lot. What kind of #'s were you getting?

I can't argue with this... KBS have great feel, but the TT DGs take the cake on lower ball flight imo.. Although I hear the C-Tapers might bridge that gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back