Another aussie golf terrorist

razaar

Reaction score
Handicap
Yow-ay Bungees (you're alright, mates in aboriginal speak). Stopped by to check out your forum, liked what I saw and decided to register. I live in Brisbane the capital of Queensland which is Australia's sunshine state. We have produced some pretty handy golfers in Norman Von Nida, Greg Norman, Ian Bakerfinch, Wayne Grady, John Senden immediately come to mind. And of course your own Brad, who sent me two welcoming pms. I am looking forward to meeting you all in due course.

Ray

Welcome Ray!

Welcome! This is giving us a pretty interesting member profile--Aussies and Canucks.

Yow-ay Bungees (you're alright, mates in aboriginal speak). Stopped by to check out your forum, liked what I saw and decided to register. I live in Brisbane the capital of Queensland which is Australia's sunshine state. We have produced some pretty handy golfers in Norman Von Nida, Greg Norman, Ian Bakerfinch, Wayne Grady, John Senden immediately come to mind. And of course your own Brad, who sent me two welcoming pms. I am looking forward to meeting you all in due course.

Ray

.... and Rod Pampling. My brother in law knows him. He used to play field hockey against Rod. My brother in law was an elite field hockey player - which earns zero dollars. Rod changed from hockey to golf - which earns mucho dollars.

Welcome again razaar.

My brother in law was an elite field hockey player - which earns zero dollars. Rod changed from hockey to golf - which earns mucho dollars.

Very interesting! Wonder if it took a while to get used to the goals being smaller. :wink:

We (OK, I) love Aussies around here!

Very interesting! Wonder if it took a while to get used to the goals being smaller. :wink:

We (OK, I) love Aussies around here!

Aw, you had me at hello. :in-love::worship:

.... and Rod Pampling. My brother in law knows him. He used to play field hockey against Rod. My brother in law was an elite field hockey player - which earns zero dollars. Rod changed from hockey to golf - which earns mucho dollars.

Welcome again razaar.

Brad....how could I have forgotten Pamps....maybe the Cabooture connection! LOL :bashful:

I think a few of us fell into that trap. :banana:

I know. Julie uses her Svengali like powers over us mere men. I wish she used them for good instead of evil. :vampire:

Brad....how could I have forgotten Pamps....maybe the Caboolture connection! LOL :bashful:

Sorry razaar, had to fix up Rod Pampling's hometown (AKA Pamps) in case he was reading the thread & got his feelings hurt. But then again there might be some conjecture about whether it is actually Caboolture. I think it's more like Redcliffe. That would probably be the case b/c that was the hockey club that Pamps played for against my brother in law.

See the Wipedia quote immediately below.

Caboolture is the hometown of singer Keith Urban; although born in New Zealand, Urban moved to Caboolture when he was two-years-old. Although born in Redcliffe, Queensland, PGA Tour pro Rod Pampling was a greenskeeper at Caboolture, where his parents currently reside.​

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caboolture

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redcliffe_City,_Queensland

Pffffffffff. You all, I just... :roll:

(At a loss as to where I would even begin.)

Yet more proof of two countries divided by a single tongue...

“Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.”

Welcome razzar. Sorry I'm so late to join the party!
fest30.gif

Welcome Ray! Good to see another Aussie, let alone another BrisVegas resident.

Welcome Ray! Good to see another Aussie, let alone another BrisVegas resident.

Hey Fiona...BrisVegas now thats a word from our glorious past....boy I really miss those days. lol. yow-ay bungee :act-up:
Ray

Gotta love the translation service! :kissed:

Does what happens in BrisVegas stay in BrisVegas?

Last edited:
Back