aldila voodoo 62g . 4.5* stiff and nothing else??????

xman23

Reaction score
Handicap
new hacker here i recently bought this shaft on ebay it's an aldila voodoo
62g . 4.5* mid kick s core technology but it doesn't say anything else anyone with info about this shaft and it it helps it's a "BLACK" shaft with those rings around it that goes along the shaft and fades to the tip any info would be greatly appreciated.....
thanks xman23
tm sf2.0 tp
tm r9 3w tp
adams idea pro black 20* 9031
srixon i701 tour 4 to pw proj x 6.0
2010 titleist 54*8 and 58*8
ping craz e
srixon z star x

Last edited:
Black black or a dark green?

For Voodoo you've got the VS which is red, the NV which is green and a Black one which was made for Callaway by Aldila for thier FTiz driver. I'd take a peek at the Callaway site and see if the colour and graphics matches up.

i do appreciate the info sir keep me posted please and also the letters for the word aldila is smaller than the once i normally see like from adams golf

I think that the cobra zl driver.
On my experience that shaft play at least 1 step softer that the specs. The fly of the ball is usually high and left. My normal drive is a fade. On my experience this shaft need a very good tempo to work.

On my experience that shaft play at least 1 step softer that the specs. The fly of the ball is usually high and left. My normal drive is a fade. On my experience this shaft need a very good tempo to work.

Aww, c´mon - I don´t need this. Just ordered a Cobra ZL with Aldila Woodoo regular. If its one step softer than regular I´m in deep .... I would like to hear:" Its a dream shaft, you can really rip this shaft and it´ll produce beautiful high draw shots..."

I kid, except for the fact I just bought a Cobra with Aldila woodoo regular....

you are absolutely correct about that just found out this is from the cobra zl driver and it'stheir stock shaft suppose to be a low to mid ball flight and creates a very low spin rate now my only question is is this a nv or vs or what?

Go here: http://www.cobragolf.com/golf-clubs/Cobra-ZL-Driver

About half way down it will show the shaft, there's a PDF chart there that will show you the comparative launch of spin of that shaft vs others (it's called the Cobra Voodoo on the chart). Keep in mind that this chart is a rough guide and only applies to Titleist and Cobra clubs (from the ZL and older from Cobra).

Back