WGC Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

How awesome did Adam Scott look today? Could he finally live up to the potential we all know he has?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

How awesome did Adam Scott look today? Could he finally live up to the potential we all know he has?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Guy is playing great golf right now. Stevie certainly has knowledge of the course.
It would definitely be something to see Scott win this thing.

There are also a couple of Dave Stockton students that played pretty well today as well. LOTS of players at 68 or better should make for an exciting tomorrow.

Watching the replay right now. What the hell does tiger have on his feet?

Rickie is sitting nice as well :alien:

I'm watching the replay now on tgc. Nice to see TW playing half way decent with his gollashes on. I know I'm definitely in the minority, but I am liking DJ's adidas gear.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I'm watching the replay now on tgc. Nice to see TW playing half way decent with his gollashes on. I know I'm definitely in the minority, but I am liking DJ's adidas gear.

I was thinking the same thing about DJ's outfit.

I'm watching the replay as well, was in school all day today. Is it just me or does it look like Tigers back is getting huge? I know he is staying fit but geez. Maybe its just the TV.

I was thinking the same thing about DJ's outfit.

I've seen the shorts like that but not the pants. I may have to pick some up Saturday at golfsmith.

I've seen the shorts like that but not the pants. I may have to pick some up Saturday at golfsmith.

Yeah they're pretty sharp. Adidas just has some nice stuff out now.

Thought Tiger played well. His putting was better than what it's been. Looks like he's been practicing that and his short game. It was sharp. Hope he continues, it was good to see him out on the course.

Loved the coverage as well.

Didn't like the shoes.

He sweated through his pants as well. What's up with that?

Adam Scott was a force today. He's really playing well, great to see.

I have him either a little lower, posting a truly great score, or in the 72-71 range. If he plays sloppy again, the latter. If he gets a few little bugs ironed out (Tee ball is still a little crooked, distance control is a little off) I think he can post 65. Optimistic perhaps, but I am convinced he can.

That is a bold prediction Jacob

As has been said, the tomorrow will be interesting. TW has posted a good day before only to drop off, I personally dont think that will happen tomorrow, but it wouldnt shock me either if he struggled. Hes a wild card now.

I bet Titleist loved to see Adam Scott ask DJ to look at his R11 after DJ smashed his drive on 18.

Thought Tiger played well. His putting was better than what it's been. Looks like he's been practicing that and his short game. It was sharp. Hope he continues, it was good to see him out on the course.

Loved the coverage as well.

Didn't like the shoes.

He sweated through his pants as well. What's up with that?

Adam Scott was a force today. He's really playing well, great to see.

I like the shoes, I really do. Up front they looked comfortable. And the sweating through the pants...noticed that as well. Not sure what was going on there.

Heading back out there tomorrow with both kiddos. Think we will grab a seat on 16 as my daughter can not be trusted to zip it around tees and greens.

LOVE the pairings BTW.

Good insight!

Day's kinda the guy I've found myself rooting for the most recently. Just seems like a good kid, great demeanor, doesn't get too caught up in the moment, and I really like his game. At least when he's not playing in a monsoon in the UK.

And I totally believe Tiger's game will get better, and from a ball striking standpoint close to where it once was, but mentally with what he's been through I really doubt he'll ever be able to get that edge back. You can't believe your invincible once you've been proven not to be.

Thanks! Multiquote fail on my part. Day seems to have a durable stroke and tremendous instinct around the greens.

As for Ryo.....great hands. I sincerely hope he doesn't fade away. He had his own Japanese entourage complete with professional photogs tagging along. His respect for the game and opponent (Kuchar) was apparent. Can just tell he is humbled by what is going on around him. Fantastic player and donating your winnings? Who else can say that? Maybe Tiger donating all of his to alimony!

Whoa. Tiger tigers another tiger into the tiger tiger. Tiger tiger!

I have to quote it cos I can't rep it. Genius.

hate how tee times start earl by gc doesnt start coverage until 130... thats so stupid, after morning drive all they show is replays of previous shows anyway

Back