Justin Rose - TaylorMade Ghost Spider + Bag Pics

That putter looks different than the normal ghost spider. The aim lines on the top are different. I wonder if this is a smaller version like the itsy bitsy because it had different aim lines than the original spider.

The lines on top was the first thing I noticed, looks a lot cleaner than the retail version, hope they do a Vicino style ghost spider soon!

Rose has made several putter switches over the last year, hopefully this one works out well for him. I agree claycribbs, he seems like a nice guy from the times I have seen him at tournaments, he even reponds to my twitter questions unlike some other tour pros who never respond to anyone but other tour pros. Hopefully the new flatstick and Penta ball make a great combo for him.

I noticed in pic 3 this one has more the alignment of the Spider Vicino. It must be nice to have clubs modded to your liking.

His Spider Ghost has the 3 lines that the Japanese version comes with as opposed to the "basketball court" that the ones in the U.S. have.

Love the Ghost Spider but what really catches me about the bag....

TP MB love baby. Those irons are amazing.

I love that putter and the driving range at Firestone looks sick! Hopefully he can get the putter rolling well for him this weekend. I would love to get my hands on some of those Penta 322's as well!

That's a great looking putter, I think I like the spiders better as a Ghost than in the black.

Still gaming the Corza at the moment

Hope the putter treats him well. I really liked it the few times I putted with it. I actually like that different alignment aid on it.

Those new Pentas intrigue the he'll out of me.

I also noticed the vokey wedge. It just shows you there is a lot of variations when it comes to club contracts.

god i think that putter is ugly! i guess im more into a traditional blade but that big boxy thing is just blah!!

just my .02

god i think that putter is ugly! i guess im more into a traditional blade but that big boxy thing is just blah!!

just my .02

It may not look great to everyone, but it sure can roll some putts. I never liked the look of the spider until I picked one up a while back, once you start sinking more putts, it becomes the most beautiful putter you've ever seen.

I haven't really seen any footage of Rose using the putter, or of him much at all. I was hoping to see him so I could see how he is controlling the Penta around the course. I haven't watched all the footage from today yet though. Has anyone seen much footage of him?

Back