TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons - Forum Testing Review

I love these irons. Played a miserable hot round at the Cumberland Country Club. The course is absolutely beautiful! Sun is definitely taking it's toll on the fairway. You get plenty of roll is all I can say.

My Burner 2.0 Irons. I started off with a wicked hook. Struggled several holes before relaxing my grip setting it neutral and hitting nice crisp shots. I don't have a bunch of wonderful numbers to post up but a few that stood out. I was on my second shot on a long par 5 and I knew had room to pull my 4 iron. If I caught it clean I felt I would still be in front of the water hazard. I'm no long hitter but I caught it crisp and sent it 203 right in front of the hazard. I had nobody behind me so I dropped 2 more just to give my 4 iron a little work. Both same beautiful trajectory and just a little shorter at 196 or so. I used my Sgx to verify the distance. What a incredible feel that is. I never thought I'd pull two hybrids from my bag and replace them with irons but the 4 and 5 are like butter.

Last hole is a par 3 slightly up hill. Sgx says 155. I pull my 7 iron and cook it to hole 9 that backs up to 18. I didn't catch it on the wrong grove. It just flat out flew a long beautiful distance. 155! I hit every bit of 165-170. I dropped to my 9 iron and take the same swing. I hit the green and roll it right up to a 2 ft tap in birdie. Last time I did that on that hole was with a 5 hybrid. I struggled with my old irons and hit an easy hybrid.

I think I am going to one of my local courses next Monday and work this out. My first post was that I lost 5-8 yards but now that I am hitting them well, wow is all I can say. They are so incredible accurate for me.

Nice writeup jefrazie!

To answer the earlier question about grips: I got mine with the multi-compound grips on them because I prefer the grip they give me. I've never really liked the stock grips on TM clubs.

got a set coming finally! replacing my burner 1.0's. great reviews from everyone!

Its actually difficult to resist after reading all of these great reviews. Once I tested them, I pulled the trigger straight away.

do the testers/reviewers get to keep the irons?

Re 2.0 stock grips

Each to their own, all I know is, they just felt great to me straight off. I got back into the game in a flash this year. Friends asked if I wanted to play a round, having not for 20years. I played two rounds with my ancient clubs, very quickly researched the market and bought the 2.0 irons in no time. I recall holding the r9 irons in a shop, and if I recall correctly, thought the stock grips were thin and hard. I'm sure I held some Mizunos that felt like a 30yo wound tennis racket grip. The stock 2.0 grips instantly felt comfy and tactile to me, and I'm sure were 50% of the complete removal of the jarring my old clubs were doing to my wrists. I appreciate long-standing golfers will have found something they like and want to continue with. I am however surprised at the instant assumption the stock grips won't be good, why would taylormade make something that wasn't? (although if I'd only felt the r9s I might have thought likewise) I'd just say to anyone, feel them if you can, before ordering with a swapped-out spec. One note I'll add is, I've only played in heavy rain once, and I definitely felt them harder to hold on to. But the rain was so silly that day, we shouldn't have bothered! And I struggle to see how any other grip would have played any better.

I haven't played for a week. I really hurt myself doing so last time. I'm not very fit in general. Had been to a family party the night before, and not gone OTT but had a few drinks. I felt a little wiped out, drained, the next morning. I should have stopped after 9-holes. I don't know what I was doing but I wasn't co-ordinated at all. Terrible shots everywhere and pulled muscles in my back, wrists and stomach (had major surgery a few years ago). So I'm resting for at least another week. I can't help but think I might have been fighting against the weight of the irons. From the 10th onwards, I felt it painful in my wrists to waggle the club, more so than to actually take a swing! So I keep saying what others do, slow and steady is the way with these irons! It's just so difficult to believe what is achievable by letting the club do the work!

Alright everyone, today was a great round with these irons. Every shot was long, and very accurate. The golftec lessons have completely eliminated the fade, and I'm now noticing the extra distance with these irons. My new swing is the same speed, but I have a much better tempo. I was expecting the better swing to actually cause me to lose a little distance, but I was a couple yards longer it seemed. I was even getting great spin with 9 and PW on approach shots. The PW backed up about 6 inches on one of the par 3's which was awesome. I let some people hit them, and I may have sold a couple sets. People are loving these, and so am I. Some wedge shots cost me a great scoring round, but I shot 40. I'm still backing all of my original statements too. Great feel, forgiveness, and easy to hit. Doesn't get much better than that.

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Looking forward to continued reviews from the testers here.

got a set coming finally! replacing my burner 1.0's. great reviews from everyone!

Somehow I didn't see this on my phone earlier. Glad you finally picked up a set of these. I'm hoping some of the stuff we said was beneficiary for you. Hit em well, and enjoy these clubs. If you have any questions after you get them and play a round or so, ask away. I'm sure if you encounter anything with them, one of us will have some more advice or information for you!

Went to the range Friday after work, and I am totally enamored with these irons. 6-SW, almost every shot is perfect, and I am improving with the 4 and 5, but I am still seeing a fade with them off of the ground, but, if I drop them on a tee like I am playing a par 3, the fade reduces dramatically. I will keep working on it, as I am pretty sure it is more in my head than anything else. I wanted to get out on Saturday for 18, but I had to put it off until Sunday, and boy did I play well. I matched my lowest score...EVER!!! Here is how it happened:

#1- 360yd par 4 with a slight dogleg right, and a creek guarding the green. I play mashie off of the tee right in the middle. 145 yds to go to the middle. Hit 8 iron, and caught it a little thick. Came up just short, but it plugged. Powered out with a wedge, and just got on the green. 3 Putt, double bogey. Not a good start.

#2- 462yd par 5. Uphill, and a dogleg left. Put my drive in the fairway, but short. Hit 3 wood to 60 yds. 50% gap wedge was just short. Pitch and run that doesn't release and winds up 2 feet short. Make the putt for par.

#3- 401yd par 4. Hit the driver high and straight and left myself 150yds to the hole. The ball is below my feet and I do not play for it. I pull 8 iron and wind up off the green to the left, but not in a bad spot. Distance was perfect, would have been right in the middle. Land the pitch exactly where I want, and again, no roll out(something I am noticing about the Vision Golf Ball). Leave myself 12 feet, but, make the putt for par.

#4- 160yd par 3. Miss it out off of the toe with the 7 Iron, and push it right. I wind up in some tall, thick, wet grass. Flub the chip, then chip on, 2 putt for another double bogey.

#5- 500yd par 5. I can't hit driver on this hole safely, so I pull 3W and drill it up the left side, but catch a little of the rough and get no roll. I get to my ball and realize I have a good lye. Hit 3 wood again to 100yds in the middle. Full GW from here, and stick the middle of the green. Burn the edge on the birdie putt, and tap in for par.

#6- 140yd par 3. I hit a 9 iron and pulled it just a little bit. Pitch on (again, no release, and I started playing for it after this hole) to 8 feet. Miss the putt to the high side, tap in for bogey.

#7- 409yd par 4. Water everywhere on this hole. I decide 3W is the safe play and hit it in the middle to 190 out. Pull mashie, and FAT!!! Rolls out to 90yds. Hit a full SW and stuck the green. 2 Putt bogey.

#8- 155yd par 3. Tee box, water, and green. The wind is in my face, so I decide to hit a 6 iron in as short is wet. I catch it a little thin, but wind up just to the right of the green. Pitch on, 1 putt, par.

#9- Short 348yd par 4. Hit a big banana slice to 125yds, and just off of the fairway. Full PW, and hit it the perfect distance, but I hit it right, not a pull, just an alignment issue. Chip on, just miss the par putt, and tap in for bogey.

42 on the front. Pretty darn good for me and I am excited to play the back.

#10- Short uphill 460yd par 5. Driver in the middle, with 220 to go. 3W just short. Chip to 6 feet, and make the putt for birdie. Good start to the back 9.

#11- 396yd par 4. Driver off the toe to 160 yds. Hit 7 iron, and go just long, but right over the flag. Pitch back on to 4 feet, and make the putt for par.

#12- 170yd par 3. I pull 6 iron, and catch it thin. Ball flight is still good, but I knew immediately I would come up a little short, and I did. Chip on, burn the edge for par, and tap in for bogey.

#13- 339yd par 4. but there is a big pine tree in the middle of the fairway that forces a low approach shot. I hit driver to the left, and play a punch shot to 20yds. Chip on, and 2 putt for bogey.

#14- 366yd par 4. Uphill tee shot, and I get to the top of the hill leaving myself 160yds to the green. I hit 7 iron to the middle of the green. 3 putt!! Bogey

#15- 300yd par 4 with a 90* dog leg left. I hit my tee shot to 75yds. Full LW to the middle, and 2 putt for par.

#16- 300yd par 4 guarded in the front by bunkers, and the back by water. I hit 3W off of the tee to 120yds. Full PW to the back of the green, and 2 putt for par.

#17- 135yd straight uphill, par 3. I hit 9 iron to the front of the green, and the pin was in the back. This green is burned up and bumpy, and my first putt literally bounces 3 inches in the air and kicks right. I 3 putt the hole for a bogey.

#18- 500yd par 5 with a creek guarding the front of the green. I hit my driver in the middle to 250yds out. Play a perfect 6 iron to 70yds. Perfect distance for a nice smooth LW, only I nuked it over the green. Bad down hill lye, and I come up short as the green runs away and into the creek (basically I chickened out). Chip on to 2 feet, and make the putt for bogey.

That gave me a 40 on the back, and a total of 82! While I realize for some of you that an 82 would be disappointing, for me, it matches my best score ever, and I am ecstatic! I can't wait to get out again.

nice write up Yorkem! These still tempt me some. I just can't commit to new irons until the job situation improves. Good news is in the meantime, my swing has gotten much more consistent and I might be in a better position to demo stuff and get consistent results from which to make a decision.

Great write up yorkem! Great round too, congrats on tying your low round score. Do you ever get any surprise long shots with these irons on the course?

Alright everyone, today was a great round with these irons. Every shot was long, and very accurate. The golftec lessons have completely eliminated the fade, and I'm now noticing the extra distance with these irons. My new swing is the same speed, but I have a much better tempo. I was expecting the better swing to actually cause me to lose a little distance, but I was a couple yards longer it seemed. I was even getting great spin with 9 and PW on approach shots. The PW backed up about 6 inches on one of the par 3's which was awesome. I let some people hit them, and I may have sold a couple sets. People are loving these, and so am I. Some wedge shots cost me a great scoring round, but I shot 40. I'm still backing all of my original statements too. Great feel, forgiveness, and easy to hit. Doesn't get much better than that.

Good stuff JR! Do ever get any surprise bombs out these irons?

Great write up yorkem! Great round too, congrats on tying your low round score. Do you ever get any surprise long shots with these irons on the course?

I didn't yesterday, but, I have hit some shots that have literally just been nuked, like a 145 yard PW. But that is a very rare occurence for me.

Played two rounds in the past 4 days, (and bought a boat), so I have been really busy and finally have the time to update here. One round was great, and the other was bad! HAHA Of course it isn't to 2.0's fault, my swing is a bit off right now and I just haven't had the time to go to the range and fix it. The first round was at TPC Snoqualmie Ridge. The Senior Tour has their annual event here next week (The Boeing Classic) and we wanted to play it under tourney conditions. I played well and the 2.0's performed great. I shot 83 from the 6,500+ yard tees.

4 iron- I hit this club good, not great. Probably the least used club of the set for me right now, but I am never dissapointed when I use it. Only hit it once on a par 5 and ended up about 20 yards short of the green from 230. Hit is slightly fat, but still got 200+ yards out of it right on target.

5 iron- Good day with the 5. Hit it 2 times and had good results on both. Hit a green from 215 with a high slight fade that landed softly and was only about 5 feet from the ball mark on hard greens. Then on 18 had 210, straight uphill towards the clubhouse. The shot played more like 220-225. Bunkers surround this green (you will see on TV next week), so I chose the 5, even though I probably should have hit 4. I like my accuracy just a little more with the 5. Smoked the ball and ended up on the front of the green about 25 feet short of the pin. The ball ended up travelling 202 uphill about 20 feet. Very nice! They were in the process of building the grandstands surrounding 18 and it looks really cool.

6 iron- Still one of my favorite clubs, but I have been inconsistant with it lately. Nothing bad, but just a little left/right inaccurate. I am making good contact, but a push here and a pull there are making miss alot of greens and putting alot of pressure on my short game. I hit the 6 iron three times with mixed results. Hit one green, missed two. Neither were bad misses, but one ended up in the right bunker on a 200 yard par 3, and the other just left in the rough. The problem right now is that I don't have a consistant miss. So when I am standing over the ball, my confidence is a bit shaken with the 6. I am missing both right and left with this club right now.

7 iron- Great day with the 7. Nearly had a hole in one on a 180 yard par 3. Ended up about 2 feet away and tapped in for bird. The ball tracked the pin the entire way. Fun to watch. Hit two other greens with the 7 and it was on all day.

8 iron- The 8 was solid too. This is my 165 yard club right now and I love it. It feels so good, looks great at address, and I just feel like I am going to be within 20 feet on every shot (I'm not, but I feel like I am! :)). I am firing at pins with this thing. My misses are generally pushes with the 8 iron. Hit 2 greens from the fairway from 162 and 169 respectively. Both were solid, but not real birdie opps. Also hit a green on the Par 3 13th from 174 downhill. This was a birdie opp, but I missed the 12 footer.

9 iron- The short irons in this set just scream confidence for me. The 7, 8, 9, PW, are really solid for me. I know my yardages, control them well most of the time, but there is one slight issue. This issue came up twice with the 9. Sometimes I just hit them too well! I had 158 from the middle of the fairway, pulled 9 and absolutely pured it. Tracked the flag the whole way I seriously thought it had a chance to go in. There was a backstop uphill slope behind the pin and I knew I could hit it 163 or so and it would come back to the pin. For the majority of my swings, 155-160 is about the most I would ever try to hit the 9 iron. I hit this so well that I flew the green. I lasered my ball and it had actually gone 166! Couldn't get up and down and ended with bogey. Golf is so frustrating. I was long on a shorter 9 iron from 150 as well, but I still hit the green because the pin was in the front. Took an average swing and pured it. The ball went about 156 with very little effort, a great ball flight and soft landing on rock hard, fast greens.

PW- Only hit once, but it was good. From 138 hit it to within 20 feet from the fairway.

Good round on a tough course set up for the pro's. Basically shot my handicap. Overall ball striking with my irons was good for me and I really made good contact on every shot. The misses were more left/right and deep when I pured it. Clean that up and I am sitting on a low 70's round soon. Writeup of my second round coming soon, it wasn't quite as pretty. HAHA

Last edited:
Played two rounds in the past 4 days, (and bought a boat), so I have been really busy and finally have the time to update here. One round was great, and the other was bad! HAHA Of course it isn't to 2.0's fault, my swing is a bit off right now and I just haven't had the time to go to the range and fix it. The first round was at TPC Snoqaulmie Ridge. The Senior Tour has their annual event here next week (The Boeing Classic) and we wanted to play it under tourney conditions. I played well and the 2.0's performed great. I shot 83 from the 6,500+ yard tees.

4 iron- I hit this club good, not great. Probably the least used club of the set for me right now, but I am never dissapointed when I use it. Only hit it once on a par 5 and ended up about 20 yards short of the green from 230. Hit is slightly fat, but still got 200+ yards out of it right on target.

5 iron- Good day with the 5. Hit it 2 times and had good results on both. Hit a green from 215 with a high slight fade that landed softly and was only about 5 feet from the ball mark on hard greens. Then on 18 had 210, straight uphill towards the clubhouse. The shot played more like 220-225. Bunkers surround this green (you will see on TV next week), so I chose the 5, even though I probably should have hit 4. I like my accuracy just a little more with the 5. Smoked the ball and ended up on the front of the green about 25 feet short of the pin. The ball ended up travelling 202 uphill about 20 feet. Very nice! They were in the process of building the grandstands surrounding 18 and it looks really cool.

6 iron- Still one of my favorite clubs, but I have been inconsistant with it lately. Nothing bad, but just a little left/right inaccurate. I am making good contact, but a push here and a pull there are making miss alot of greens and putting alot of pressure on my short game. I hit the 6 iron three times with mixed results. Hit one green, missed two. Neither were bad misses, but one ended up in the right bunker on a 200 yard par 3, and the other just left in the rough. The problem right now is that I don't have a consistant miss. So when I am standing over the ball, my confidence is a bit shaken with the 6. I am missing both right and left with this club right now.

7 iron- Great day with the 7. Nearly had a hole in one on a 180 yard par 3. Ended up about 2 feet away and tapped in for bird. The ball tracked the pin the entire way. Fun to watch. Hit two other greens with the 7 and it was on all day.

8 iron- The 8 was solid too. This is my 165 yard club right now and I love it. It feels so good, looks great at address, and I just feel like I am going to be within 20 feet on every shot (I'm not, but I feel like I am! :)). I am firing at pins with this thing. My misses are generally pushes with the 8 iron. Hit 2 greens from the fairway from 162 and 169 respectively. Both were solid, but not real birdie opps. Also hit a green on the Par 3 13th from 174 downhill. This was a birdie opp, but I missed the 12 footer.

9 iron- The short irons in this set just scream confidence for me. The 7, 8, 9, PW, are really solid for me. I know my yardages, control them well most of the time, but there is one slight issue. This issue came up twice with the 9. Sometimes I just hit them too well! I had 158 from the middle of the fairway, pulled 9 and absolutely pured it. Tracked the flag the whole way I seriously thought it had a chance to go in. There was a backstop uphill slope behind the pin and I knew I could hit it 163 or so and it would come back to the pin. For the majority of my swings, 155-160 is about the most I would ever try to hit the 9 iron. I hit this so well that I flew the green. I lasered my ball and it had actually gone 166! Couldn't get up and down and ended with bogey. Golf is so frustrating. I was long on a shorter 9 iron from 150 as well, but I still hit the green because the pin was in the front. Took an average swing and pured it. The ball went about 156 with very little effort, a great ball flight and soft landing on rock hard, fast greens.

PW- Only hit once, but it was good. From 138 hit it to within 20 feet from the fairway.

Good round on a tough course set up for the pro's. Basically shot my handicap. Overall ball striking with my irons was good for me and I really made good contact on every shot. The misses were more left/right and deep when I pured it. Clean that up and I am sitting on a low 70's round soon. Writeup of my second round coming soon, it wasn't quite as pretty. HAHA

Nice round Tomahawk! Sounds like you have really dialed these in, and are not missing with them (as far as ball striking goes) much, if at all.

I didn't yesterday, but, I have hit some shots that have literally just been nuked, like a 145 yard PW. But that is a very rare occurence for me.

Thanks, I just asked because I found that I often hit the short irons too far compared to the longer irons in all of the distance oriented irons I have tried, including the ones I bought.

Way to go Yorkem! These irons are good and will reward the golfer for sure. I mean, I only expect better and better scores from here on out. THe 2.0's have so many positives about them. I'm glad you're getting more proficient with them.

These have almost changed my game. I have never hit any club with so much consistancy. I for sure make mistakes and there is no miracle that happens to correct it. I do enjoy playing them.

Hey, sorry for the delay on answering your question. Been out watching practice rounds all day. For me, I hit these very consistently, but I have noticed a few shots where it goes very long. Had a 161 yard par 3 yesterday. Usually a 9 iron, but it went 10 yards long.

Lots of great feedback in this thread. Just wanted to throw in my $0.02 and say that I've been enjoying these clubs. I'm hitting my shorter irons very consistently, and I'm actually hitting the 4-iron from this set really solidly. I wanted to get a Mashie M3/M4 but now I don't think I have a good enough reason!

I dont not normally see extraordinary bombs out of these (I consider this 10%+). I think one time I hit an iron deep over a yardage number and wondered if I just got a hard bounce or if it was a rocket launch. A buddy of mine has the stock shafts in these and he said hes seen a handful of rockets that went 10% or so over his standard yaradge. He is a bit higher handicap so he sees wider distance ranges than normal.

Update!

Sorry I didn't post this earlier, got tied up at work.

I played this past sunday at my regular course, keith hills again. This will be a bit quicker review since I don't have my scorecard with me.

Front 9:
From the first hole, I realize I am going to have problems hitting everything left. I hooked my 3W left into the water but played a very nice 8I from 165 onto the green. Hooked my drive on the second hole, had to scramble with a 7I out of the woods. 3rd hole I finally hit a nice drive, too bad I 3 putt for a bogey. 4th hole, the hooks are back. Hooked my drive, hooked the mashie, had to punch out of trees with a 7I.

200 yard par 3 and I hit a 5I very well, lands just short on the front fringe. Even though my woods and hybrid are hooking badly, the irons still just have a nice little draw. Hook my drive on hole 6 and hole 7 :banghead:. Hole 8 is a 167 yard par 3. Hit an 8I perfectly and lands 10 feet from the pin with again a nice little draw. Hole 9 I hit a good drive down the middle. Still have 270 left to the hole over water. Play to the right to stay dry and I hit a hosel rocket. :dohanim: I get out of the front 9 with a 48. UGH.

Back 9 is just as bad. Hooks are rampant. Hit a good drive on the first hole that finds the bunker about 100 yards from the green. Hit a good shot out of the sand (with a very weird lie) onto the green with the PW. Hook my drive on the second hole but luckily it catches a tree and bounces into the fairway. Crush a 3W to about 20 yards. Hole 12 is a 165 yard par 3. I hit a nice 8I but overcook the draw a bit and it ends up left of the green. Hole 13 I hit a great 3W right down the pipe, chip on and 2 putt for my first par off the day on a par 4. Hole 14, I finally hit a good driver with a slight draw that finds the fairway. Hit a wonderful 9I that lands 10 feet from the pin.

Hole 15 I hit a decent drive again, right down the middle. I then proceed to hit 2 straight hosel rockets :banghead:. Hole 16 is a 195 yard par 3. I shank a 5I right, again. Try to chip on and it finds the bunker. Woohoo. Hit 3W off the tee on hole 17 and hook it into the woods. Play 7I out of the trees. Hole 18 I hit a worm burner that finds the fairway. Have 220 left to the hole and I hit mashie. It hooks left but stays in bounds. Play PW onto the green.

So I shot a wonderful 95 this weekend. The irons were ok but everything else ROYALLY sucked. I hit the irons fine when I made contact but I had 3-4 weird shanks. Talked with my dad afterwards and he said I looked very hunched over versus my normal "flat back" posture. Maybe that was the issue. We will see when I play on wednesday. This was a discouraging round.

Update!

Sorry I didn't post this earlier, got tied up at work.

I played this past sunday at my regular course, keith hills again. This will be a bit quicker review since I don't have my scorecard with me.

Front 9:
From the first hole, I realize I am going to have problems hitting everything left. I hooked my 3W left into the water but played a very nice 8I from 165 onto the green. Hooked my drive on the second hole, had to scramble with a 7I out of the woods. 3rd hole I finally hit a nice drive, too bad I 3 putt for a bogey. 4th hole, the hooks are back. Hooked my drive, hooked the mashie, had to punch out of trees with a 7I.

200 yard par 3 and I hit a 5I very well, lands just short on the front fringe. Even though my woods and hybrid are hooking badly, the irons still just have a nice little draw. Hook my drive on hole 6 and hole 7 :banghead:. Hole 8 is a 167 yard par 3. Hit an 8I perfectly and lands 10 feet from the pin with again a nice little draw. Hole 9 I hit a good drive down the middle. Still have 270 left to the hole over water. Play to the right to stay dry and I hit a hosel rocket. :dohanim: I get out of the front 9 with a 48. UGH.

Back 9 is just as bad. Hooks are rampant. Hit a good drive on the first hole that finds the bunker about 100 yards from the green. Hit a good shot out of the sand (with a very weird lie) onto the green with the PW. Hook my drive on the second hole but luckily it catches a tree and bounces into the fairway. Crush a 3W to about 20 yards. Hole 12 is a 165 yard par 3. I hit a nice 8I but overcook the draw a bit and it ends up left of the green. Hole 13 I hit a great 3W right down the pipe, chip on and 2 putt for my first par off the day on a par 4. Hole 14, I finally hit a good driver with a slight draw that finds the fairway. Hit a wonderful 9I that lands 10 feet from the pin.

Hole 15 I hit a decent drive again, right down the middle. I then proceed to hit 2 straight hosel rockets :banghead:. Hole 16 is a 195 yard par 3. I shank a 5I right, again. Try to chip on and it finds the bunker. Woohoo. Hit 3W off the tee on hole 17 and hook it into the woods. Play 7I out of the trees. Hole 18 I hit a worm burner that finds the fairway. Have 220 left to the hole and I hit mashie. It hooks left but stays in bounds. Play PW onto the green.

So I shot a wonderful 95 this weekend. The irons were ok but everything else ROYALLY sucked. I hit the irons fine when I made contact but I had 3-4 weird shanks. Talked with my dad afterwards and he said I looked very hunched over versus my normal "flat back" posture. Maybe that was the issue. We will see when I play on wednesday. This was a discouraging round.

Don't get too discouraged buddy. It was just one bad round. I am sure you will get back to normal very quickly.

Back