Do you Register your clubs?

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Just curious as to what benefit...if any...there is to registering your clubs with the manufacturer.

Earlier this year I bought a PING club that I never bothered to register. Good thing I didn't cause I ended up returning it and if someone else wanted to register I'm not sure how that would work.

However I have recently purchased two new Cleveland products I am happy with and am considering registering with cleveland, but not sure if I should. I never register anything I buy with the manufacturer (tv, appliances, etc)

Always register my clubs......Better safe than sorry..

yes i do just in case i have a warranty claim or something along those lines, also for stolen clubs so i have the serial number somewhere.

yes i do just in case i have a warranty claim or something along those lines, also for stolen clubs so i have the serial number somewhere.

I learned this the hard way. I never botherd to register my clubs until they were all stolen. Now I register any new clubs I get.

Yep, I've always registered my clubs. Especially the TaylorMade clubs recently because of the contest they have going on.

I have never done it, but maybe I should.

Yes I do. It takes a little time but why wouldn't you.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

• Admin
Yes I do. It takes a little time but why wouldn't you.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I just didn't know what benefit there is to it. I guess a warranty claim makes sense though.

I sure do.
You never know when it will save your bacon !

I never have because of the fact when I snap hook something and either wrap the club around the tree or javelin it into someones back yard I don't want them tracking me down. Same reason I don't use personalized balls.

I always prepare for the worst so I always register everything I buy. Regardless of what it is, but especially my golf clubs.

I register also

I usually do, I know I have forgotten at times, but usually.

I don't bother since I rarely keep a club for more than a week or so. I figure me registering it wouldn't be right for the eventual forever home it is bound to end up at.

I always register my clubs. I figure it can't hurt, and helps to confirm everything is authentic.

register everytime

Ive only ever bought two new clubs and i registered each of them. My driver and my ping wedge. I have just been lucky and got a very good deal on some used clubs and they are working absolutly awsome for me

I've registered clubs with :adams: and :callaway:/:odyssey:, and they've both sent me a sheet of personalized shaft labels.

No free labels for registering :ping:, :cleveland:, :nike:, or :taylormade:

Not sure about other manufacturers.

If the OEM offers a registration process then I always register the serial numbers

I just registered my Burner 2.0. I actually forgot about it until I came across this thread. Thanks again THP!

I do for warranty reasons. You just never know.

ive never thought about registering. but after reading some stories I think I will

I registered all of my clubs online.

I have always registered our clubs. I've received shaft labels a few times from a couple OEM's and when we had trouble this summer with my wifes new club order with Callaway, when I talked to them they noted to me that they knew we were good customers with all the clubs we have registered with them.

Back