THP Epoch Tees Now in the Store

Thank you everybody that has supported the store. These tees were ordered based on your requests and thank you to those that grabbed some. We still have plenty left if you still want some.

Thank you everybody that has supported the store. These tees were ordered based on your requests and thank you to those that grabbed some. We still have plenty left if you still want some.

JB not to get off topic, but I've been looking around for if you guys still offer the Quarterly Magazine and I couldn't find it. You guys still making it?

JB not to get off topic, but I've been looking around for if you guys still offer the Quarterly Magazine and I couldn't find it. You guys still making it?

We went to monthly and do it digitally. Easier to reach overseas readers than with print. We will still have special editions in print of course.

We went to monthly and do it digitally. Easier to reach overseas readers than with print. We will still have special editions in print of course.

So that is the email we got today is the monthly mag now? Nice.

Oh yes!
c6e4c280-2e38-cb6d.jpg

Just went through my last bag of 3" tees tonight so perfect timing to place my order. Looking forward to trying these out after all the rave reviews.

Just placed my order for 50 of em. I cannot wait to rock my THP tees on the course and at the range.

I promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore golf stuff until I landed my next gig. We'll see how long I can hold out - I want these tees. (And happy to support THP.)

I promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore golf stuff until I landed my next gig. We'll see how long I can hold out - I want these tees. (And happy to support THP.)

Go ahead and order them. Not too expensive, and they pay for themselves after a few rounds. I am pretty sure my box is going to last me a looooong while.

Just wanted to mention that I got the chance to use the THP tees and love them. The green rings make for easy setup and 1 tee lasted me the whole round and doesn't even have a scratch on them. Another quality product from THP!

I used these tee's last week! LOVE THEM! I used 2 in a round...only because I forgot to pick one up. Guess I just shared some THP love with some lucky person who finds it...

Got to try out my Epoch tees the other day at the range. Ground was extremely hard, but the driver tee went in without bending/breaking. I thought I lost the tee on the first drive...was looking everywhere. Finally found it about 15 ft behind me...:wtf: Great tees!

I got my tees today, and they are awesome!

These tees are fantastic. The first one lasted 27 holes before I finally just left it there for folks behind us. Not a thing wrong with it mind you. Maybe they picked it up and visited the site. My buddies like them as well. I'll run out not because I break em!

Used two tee's in 9 holes today. One of them snapped right in half...shucks! lol! I love these tees.

Went and dug this thread back up because gotta say these Epoch tees are extremely durable. I'm still using the first one I pulled out of the box, it's lasted through hundreds of hits at the range and one nine hole round in the last few days since I got them. It's been around so long now I think I'll name it! lol I usually wiggle the tee a bit when teeing up to loosen it some, which helps a lot for preserving tees, but even with doing that, all of the other the newer style plastic tees I've tried haven't lasted through even one range session.
Thanks JB and GG, for bringing us the "good stuff"!

Just got a box of these in, very excited to give them a try.

Just got a box of these in, very excited to give them a try.

They are great JR, but this time of year they will snap into more often than in the summer. They become a bit brittle in the cold weather.

They are great JR, but this time of year they will snap into more often than in the summer. They become a bit brittle in the cold weather.
I am gonna flex em a bit before use, and keep them warm. Might help.

JR they are some great tee's, enjoy! Over the season I will leave 3 or 4 per round on the tee box hoping to snag a new member or two.

I am def gonna get a few packs of these when i'm over

Back