What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 footjoy sta-soft gloves. Hot and humid here, been going through gloves like crazy

Jumbo Ping putter grip. Still am only allowed to putt for a while because of surgery so I figured I have time to tinker around with some stuff.

I went to Golfsmith today and got fot for and ordered my new 4 wood and 3 hybrid. Ping G20 4 wood and Callaway Razr Hawk 3 hybrid! Should be shipped by August 16th and will post pics when I get them!

Wasn't today, but I was on vacation in New York City, and at a golf store I picked up a 'big apple' ball marker, and even better, spent 3 bucks on a ball mark repair tool that flips out a cigar holder so I can put down my cigar anywhere on the course without it getting dirty, wet, or snuffed out.

Yesterday, I bought another three-pack of orange Brush Tees. Years ago, I used the larger yellow ones, but my foursome noticed that I drive the ball straighter with the lower orange tees.

The only downside is that these tees don't seem to be lasting as long as thought they used to. Not a big deal when they are 3 for $8.00.

Yesterday I picked up a new driver since the shaft on mine snapped at the range on Thursday. Barely used Callaway FT-IQ Tour with a regular flex Fubuki shaft... and only for $60! Couldn't believe it! Gotta love Craigslist!

A hammy putter, going to give it a shot because the concept seems valid to me.

r/9 460 tp fubuki 73x
unhit demo club 168.00
no headcover though

A couple of Hirzl Trust Feel gloves. Thanks testers for your feedback. I'll be chiming once I get my sweaty palms on them. Hehe.

A couple of Titleist players gloves and a box of Pro V1x

A couple of Hirzl Trust Feel gloves. Thanks testers for your feedback. I'll be chiming once I get my sweaty palms on them. Hehe.

I need to try some of those too! Been plagued with sweaty hands far too much this summer. Nine years of living in the northwoods have made me completely non-acclimatized to warm humid weather. But then again, I used to live in north Texas, where the weather in the summer was very hot but dry, maybe I'm just not used to the humidity all around. though I did live in Satellite Beach Fla, and Panama, when I was younger.

Page 500... I feel like I need to buy something monumental to support this legendary moment... :)

Page 500... I feel like I need to buy something monumental to support this legendary moment... :)

Or just increase the # of posts shown per page in your settings. This is only page 250 for me. My way of budgeting....

Yesterday I picked up a new driver since the shaft on mine snapped at the range on Thursday. Barely used Callaway FT-IQ Tour with a regular flex Fubuki shaft... and only for $60! Couldn't believe it! Gotta love Craigslist!

Your shaft snapped? WTF? Ouch....

Got fitted for a :titleist: 910D2 driver with a motore F3 70g shaft (international version?), to replace my old, old R580... still trying to get used to it...

oh and replaced all the worn grips on my :mizuno: MP-30's with new golf pride VDR's as well :D

My new Nike shoes have just been delivered and will be getting worn for this evenings round

Got my Footjoy Dryjoys and Powakaddy Twinline 3 trolley

gona get some q stars when i get off work! and a new glove

Id been wanting some "casual" golf shoes for some reason and grabbed the Nike Air Rate shoes from GG on Saturday. Not sure when I'll even wear them.

nike-air-rate-golf-shoes-greyblue.jpg

Id been wanting some "casual" golf shoes for some reason and grabbed the Nike Air Rate shoes from GG on Saturday. Not sure when I'll even wear them.

i actually like them

haha I love it.. Bought em just to have them eh?

I like those as well!! If you have to sell them and they are my size (9.5), let me know! :D

Footjoy Aqualites in Black. £44.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back