CONTEST Live Update Thread - The 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

I might be the most knowledgeable about beer of any sober person alive. 😂

All pilsners from any region are a type of lager. Lager means they use a lager yeast, which ferments at a colder temperature, and then gets "lagered" at near freezing temps to coast up and drop out any sediment.

Thread jack over, sorry.

🤣

Great way to cap the night off, around the fire.

When does tee hit turf tomorrow?

Will someone actually eat breakfast tomorrow?

Beer diversions aside, was not able to follow along live thanks to this pesky thing could work so I finally came back to my average page behind count for day 1 of a live event , 50-60.

Awesome day of golf, pics, food and scenery, great effort from everyone.

Looking forward to tomorrow's action.

This golf ball is an interesting release because they are openly challenging every other ball straight to consumers. And winning nearly every time
I have a friend who is a Callaway sales rep and he keeps reporting the gains players are seeing over their Pro V1/x’s … awesome stuff

Beer diversions aside, was not able to follow along live thanks to this pesky thing could work so I finally came back to my average page behind count for day 1 of a live event , 50-60.

Awesome day of golf, pics, food and scenery, great effort from everyone.

Looking forward to tomorrow's action.
Scale of 1-10 how much more excited for May are you now? 13 for me

you guys have had a great day! Thank you for bringing us along.

Great stuff today. Loved all the pics from @PiratePenguin.

@JDax i have faith in you my man. Go get that point tomorrow!!!!

I have a friend who is a Callaway sales rep and he keeps reporting the gains players are seeing over their Pro V1/x’s … awesome stuff
I am honestly hoping to see this I bought some of the tour and the tour x's to try. As soon as I can get out I will be posting about it!

Pro shop damage…
IMG_1950.jpeg
@JDax can you ask what percentage of balls is triple track/tru-track vs plain white?
I’ll ask tomorrow… I’m riding with Finley tomorrow .

Amazing follow today.

Matches tomorrow are going to be insane.

Pro shop damage…
View attachment 9248717

I’ll ask tomorrow… I’m riding with Finley tomorrow .
Thanks. I am curious because the 4 for 3 boxes are all triple track and was wondering if it was more popular.

Certainly not complaining as I prefer TT.

Doesn't look like a ton of wind today. Should make 11 a little more reasonable.
What is the prevailing wind out there?

Slowly winding down. About time to get some sleep.

Back