CONTEST Live Update Thread - The 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Last edited:
If I was a random star system I would he on high alert Darth Finley doesn't cruise over in the Death Star and blow them up to let off some steam

darth vader episode 6 GIF

You gentlemen set the bar high for participants of upcoming experiences. Thank you for the example you set on how to engage the forum.

There’s no blame, not in THP.
Not the scores or outcomes you wanted, but you represented. All that matters.

You gentlemen set the bar high for participants of upcoming experiences. Thank you for the example you set on how to engage the forum.
Damn good way to start the 2024 experiences right?

I just want to point out that only two holes were lost by the player with a pop on this card, which means that the player popping either tied or won the hole 71.5% of the time. Don't mean anything by it, just thought it was interesting.
Seems rather dynamic.

Great following some great golf

Scores might not have gone in his favor, but HUGE shoutout to @JDax for format to getting questions answered. Best in a loooong time and should be a template for groups moving forward!

In gambling vernacular I’m definitely a cooler, no doubt.
I ❤️ you. Just referencing my comment from the preview show:

If Team Finley wins, Jdax will get zero credit. If Team Finley loses, Jdax will get all of the credit.

And also you did great job on updates.

@JB was an awesome partner for 2 full rounds.

@JDax in alt shot was hilarious.

I may be o fer but man that was fun. Shower and lunch to finish.

Thanks for taking us along. Fun is the most important thing. I'm so happy that you emjoyed it.

Back