Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

We are going to Miles of Golf around 11 tomorrow. And then I’m hitting USA toys next door 😜
Fitting for something fun?

And I’ve always been curious about that toy store. Let me know details!

Fitting for something fun?

And I’ve always been curious about that toy store. Let me know details!
Just messing around and hitting some balls. The toy store is great. They moved into this new bldg. they have everything but the funko section is amazing.

@PKorf
Dogs Wave Hi GIF by MOODMAN

Just got my golf Chicago/midwest coupon book in the mail.Some great courses for buy one get one free this year.And some courses in Indiana and Michigan as well.Really want to play the Warren in south bend and Lost Marsh in Hammond.They even have Lake Michigan Hills by St Joe Michigan..heard that place has some of the tightest tree lined tee shots in the Midwest.No courses for Ohio .. not much to do in that state anyways.But would be fun checking it out

Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

need to do a little work triage but think I could pull that off pending what time
What time would be feasible? I'll be heading right back to Cleveland afterwards I think

What time would be feasible? I'll be heading right back to Cleveland afterwards I think
The earlier the better I think. Triage is easier if we are done by 12:30.

The earlier the better I think. Triage is easier if we are done by 12:30.
Hmmm. Not sure I can tee off until like 11ish

I have access to Four Bridges. Where are you at? .

Just got my golf Chicago/midwest coupon book in the mail.Some great courses for buy one get one free this year.And some courses in Indiana and Michigan as well.Really want to play the Warren in south bend and Lost Marsh in Hammond.They even have Lake Michigan Hills by St Joe Michigan..heard that place has some of the tightest tree lined tee shots in the Midwest.No courses for Ohio .. not much to do in that state anyways.But would be fun checking it out

Lake Michigan Hills was a great course. I remember the crazy elevation changes more than I do the trees, but there were plenty of both.

Not a terrible meeting venue
IMG_9754.jpeg
IMG_9755.jpeg

I'm not sure if I'm willing to drive all the way to Florence (Ya'll) but looks like some DEEP discounts can be had from Golf Exchange for the stuff they didn't sell at the Expo's. If anyone is interested.

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 12.04.06 PM.png

Anyone know of a place to get a wedge fitting done on grass and not mats? Looking for something in the Cincinnati or Columbus area.

@KY Golfer and I are playing Stonelick Sunday @ 10:30 if anyone wants to join us. We have 2 spots open.

Anyone know of a place to get a wedge fitting done on grass and not mats? Looking for something in the Cincinnati or Columbus area.
I went to Miles of Golf as they said they would do it but the fitter kept giving reasons not to, so I wouldn’t make a special trip as it’s a wedge gapping session for 100$.

I just realized that the guy that started this thread has not been seen here for four years

@KY Golfer and I are playing Stonelick Sunday @ 10:30 if anyone wants to join us. We have 2 spots open.
I'm a firm maybe. Let me check in to things on my end

I went to Miles of Golf as they said they would do it but the fitter kept giving reasons not to, so I wouldn’t make a special trip as it’s a wedge gapping session for 100$.
I didn’t think they had a grass area to hit from.

Anyone in the Cincinnati area have anything good or bad to say about Tri County Golf Ranch? Thinking about going there since they do their wedge fittings on grass.

Anyone in the Cincinnati area have anything good or bad to say about Tri County Golf Ranch? Thinking about going there since they do their wedge fittings on grass.

Can't say anything about the fittings, but the facility is really good

Back