JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2009 PGA Merchandise Show will be covered by THP this year as noted previously. This year we will have coverage for you each and every day. Myself and Golfer Gal will be joined by a couple of others.

Dan D - Will be going to his first show and will be taking tons of pictures for everyone to see.

Blingo Queen - She will be giving us a different perspective. The views of a non-hacker.

We will be there each day of the show and will bring you the latest and greatest of 09 Merchandise.

I'm just curious when and where it is. I would like to go, and my mom said I might be able to go this year or next. Thanks!

• Admin
907, it is in Orlando in January, and unfortunately closed to the public.

Sounds like a lot more fun and excitement than the Kansas City Golf Show which I think is here in February! Have fun you guys.

merchandise only, nice. up here, there's a golf show, but half of it is travel agents. bah.

same North... "The Boston Golf Expo" is a giant travel show. Callaway and Cleveland were there but other than that it was travel agents and vendors selling closeout stock.

I am pretty excited for this...

• Admin
Dont worry 907. We will have you covered completely. We are going to be there for the entire show to bring you everything you want to see. Including news while we are at the event. You wont have to wait for it to end to get a "wrapup" we will be writing live while we are there.

Dont worry 907. We will have you covered completely. We are going to be there for the entire show to bring you everything you want to see. Including news while we are at the event. You wont have to wait for it to end to get a "wrapup" we will be writing live while we are there.

But, but, but it's not the same as being there, oh well something is better then nothing right?

We are going to try to take enough photos and post enough to make it seem as though you are all there with us.

Alright, sounds great.

907... I am camera crazy, so I assure you... you will see a massive quantity of photographs

Back