The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're bringing this thread down, go back to your big brother thread.

Hey I'm in that thread too. You'd watch more when you look at...

This...

Porsche-Big-Brother-13.jpg

This...

Cassie-Colvin.jpg

and this...

jordan-lloyd-big-brother.jpg

I love Jordan! And I guess Fildini's avatar is appropriate then.

He's always been a member of those douchbags.

I am sorry. Too many good people between the two teams. It really was a tough decision. But I dpa all day long!

tap on deez

He's always been a member of those douchbags.

I know now how TP is gonna beat you guys... in a spell off. Next thing you know you're gonna start calling TP deucebags.

Spank!!! What up man! I am wasted! Bah

tap on deez

Doo doo! Chocolate wasted again! You're going down in FF.

Wait a minute! When did Fildini join TP?

Where the hell have you been? You know the Morgan Cup starts next weekend right? You know it's in Orlando at the Reunion Resort right? Let me know what else I missed. I can give you a quick recap.

I am sorry. Too many good people between the two teams. It really was a tough decision. But I dpa all day long!

tap on deez

That makes you good in my book. Next year at the outing the putting competition should be DPA

I know now how TP is gonna beat you guys... in a spell off. Next thing you know you're gonna start calling TP deucebags.

Doo doo! Chocolate wasted again! You're going down in FF.

Where the hell have you been? You know the Morgan Cup starts next weekend right? You know it's in Orlando at the Reunion Resort right? Let me know what else I missed. I can give you a quick recap.

I got scared away after Capt Intensity was ball gagging people. I still fully support TH with the growth of my beard

Haha! Fildini with the drunken banter. Love it. Makes me yearn for another outing.

I agree. May is a a long way away . I gots to go to bed. Dpa at 9am.

I still will beat you like Fred Stanford beat lamomt

tap on deez

I agree. May is a a long way away . I gots to go to bed. Dpa at 9am.

I still will beat you like Fred Stanford beat lamomt

tap on deez

I'm out too. I'm gonna murder your team so bad you'll be on the next episode of CSI... ok that was effing weak but it's late. And with that... a coolbreeze to their nuts.

Drunk Fildini is so nice. You must not be Irish. Drunk CL77 would be getting rowdy in here!

Table and Chairs!!!

This is a fun thread......how ya feeling right bout now Fildini?

Boom. Dryer back in action with a new motor and blower wheel. Thank you come again
45ff5a2a-92f9-262c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Boom. Dryer back in action with a new motor and blower wheel. Thank you come again
45ff5a2a-92f9-262c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

You're freaking awesome. That is all.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Angry smurf just turned into Handy smurf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back